Giving Atkins a Go!

I kinda just put a small amount of water on the bottom of the slow cooker, you probably dont need to do that but its a habit I've developed, pop in the shoulder cook on high for about 4 hours then pop in a full can of pepsi max for the last 4 hours (or when I remember!) and cook on low, for the last hour I take the lid off x

Weighed in today at 16st 11 so thats 5lbs lost in the first week, also just coming of TOM so may see more next week but very happy with that x

So food for today
B: 2 lc sausages
L: 3x ham slice and philly wrapped in lettuce
D: homemade burger stuffed with cheddar and salad with mayo
S: 2 hb eggs and butter

Water and x2 coffee with cream

Roll on tomorrow, hope everyone has a great week!

Hi and well done so far. I'm in Scotland too but not from here, always wanted to go to a proper Burns Supper. I love the veggie haggis though. So exciting to grocery shop for Atkins and get the naughty stuff that's full of syns and still lose weight. :)

Veggie haggis sounds good too!
Today has been a funny old day where I have been seriously doubting whether I can do this long term! Don't ask me where it came from feeling a bit depressed that I can't have a wispa, so I've just lost 5lbs and I'm depressed about a chocolate bar full of crap
Ok....one day at a time

B: 2 lc sausage
L: 2 hb eggs and butter
D: steak and salad
No snacks so far
2 bottles of water, one coffee with cream

Oh sorry to hear you are down. You will be able to have a square or two of choc on owl but I really find the Atkins bars help. I love the coconut one but that is phase two but honestly I would get some of the ones for phase ones for times like this. Don't give up xx

Totally true about the atkins bars! You an get chocolate brownie ones for phase 1: literally so chocolaty and filling...you can do this! xxx

Back