Giving it a go

Well we think June but not sure I it will be next month or next year! Lol I have a venue as my best friend runs a hotel where I live!

Doing ok today
Breakfast ended up with some nuts and dried dates
Lunch had soup but it was so warm in my office it wasn't great so didn't have much
Dinner I'll up the calories with something else I think
Weighed as well and I'm starting at 13.4! Not as high as it could of been though and I'd like to loose 2 stone at least

Hope your all having a nice day xx

So I've also had
Some cheese and some dates
Tea is sausages with roasted red peppers and onion gravy and cous cous for the man with salad and beetroot for me!
Think I'll be ending the day on about 1600 calories, sound ok? Xx

Mega full and really wasn't that big a portion, I never understand how I binge when I feel this full after a normal meal

Anyway dd tomorrow which I'm looking forward to and will try for another on Thursday if I can then weigh on Friday morning which is only after 5 days but it'll give me a clue I'm sure xx

I seem to have two modes...normal eating mode, where reasonable portions of healthy foods satisfies me, and binge mode, when I am literally a bottomless pit. I guess the key is to find out things that trigger the switch and avoid them...

I seem to have two modes...normal eating mode, where reasonable portions of healthy foods satisfies me, and binge mode, when I am literally a bottomless pit. I guess the key is to find out things that trigger the switch and avoid them...

Yes it's exactly that, I know that any sugar or carbs does it and that I don't tend to binge when I've exercised, I just need to get to the point where I can either control it or limit it at least. I've had a mega whoosh tonight ( sorry) so am hoping I'll feel slimmer tomorrow which also helps me to stay on track, I'm so sick of my clothes being tight, I have a whole new wardrobe in the spare room if I can just loose it again! Sorry lol I seem to ramble more on this plan than any other! Hope you have had a good day, I did dukan and had massive success but then gained it back as it was hard for me to stick to with exercise. Xx

So not a very good DD really as way over calories I think due to not having enough energy to work out so had some nuts and fruit then my soup now I'm having my egg salad for tea. Oh well still very healthy and not a binge xx

Last fast day done and ended on 600, So still a bit high but did 60 mins of crossfit and nearly died lol!
Tomorrow I'll weigh but I don't mind if there is no loss as my body has been through so many diets lately that I doubt it has a clue what I'm doing
I feel better though and this life style does suit me as I'm such a feast or famine type of gal!

How is everyone, hope you have all had a lovely week

Xx

Last fast day done and ended on 600, So still a bit high but did 60 mins of crossfit and nearly died lol! Tomorrow I'll weigh but I don't mind if there is no loss as my body has been through so many diets lately that I doubt it has a clue what I'm doing I feel better though and this life style does suit me as I'm such a feast or famine type of gal! How is everyone, hope you have all had a lovely week Xx

I've had fast days at 600 & still been ok. I hope you see a loss as it will spur you on & you've had a good week x

Drum roll ( while I dance round the bathroom)!
5lbs off and I'm back in the 12s!!!

And UD today!

Happy Friday and thank you for all the advise!! Xxx

So very normal and controlled UD with a rice noodle stir fry to end and it was amazing.

I really really hope this works for me xx

***** I've only just had my tea and it feels like it's gone straight through me! Sorry! Does anyone else find this and I also got full on very little which is fab for me!

Morning!
Another lovely UD for me today and I have a question, if I allow it into my calories can I drink?! Gin normally with slimline tonic?

Anyway up and off to crossfit then will be having a lovely bacon sandwich I think!
Lunch will be some more stir fry
Tea homemade burgers and sweet potato chips
Hoping that will all come in at about 1700
No snacking today
Lots of water and coffee

Xx

Back