Got to stop messing around

So lovely to see your new diary on here :bighug: You've done amazingly so far and I know have the strength to get to target and whizz round the London Eye with Kay xx PS virtual wheel but maybe the real one too ;)

Thanks Hun :)
I thought this was a good place to join , can't go back on a wemitt pledge , can I

So I'm going to wi in the morning , see what damage the past couple of months have done :(
And move on from it ,
Fresh start :):):)

Sent from Yvonne's iPhone

So I'm going to wi in the morning , see what damage the past couple of months have done :(
And move on from it ,
Fresh start :):):)

Brilliant! Bite the bullet and you can see what you're dealing with. Let us know how you get on. :)

Well done for going! You shouldn't be ashamed of yourself, you should be proud that you went and have begun to tackle it again. You haven't given up. I can tell you've got your game face on now, don't punish yourself though by crash dieting, slow and steady wins the race! :)

Well done for going! You shouldn't be ashamed of yourself, you should be proud that you went and have begun to tackle it again. You haven't given up. I can tell you've got your game face on now, don't punish yourself though by crash dieting, slow and steady wins the race! :)

I wi at home , but still didn't want to do it ,

Well done for pushing urself to wi. Now u know exactly where u stand and where u r heading to. U got that 6st award before so u will get it again :) x

Well I've done it ,
So ashamed and mad with myself

Well done on facing the scales & please don't beat yourself up about having gained.

Just updated my stats I'm chasing my 6 st award again ,
Stop it ;) what you should be thinking is I'm amazing I've lost over 5.5 stone & now I'm going to kick bottom & lose lots more. You can do it Von xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I wi at home , but still didn't want to do it ,

Ah I see, my mistake. Either way it's still great that you're tackling it head on.
You knew you'd put weight on, you didn't really need the scales to tell you that, you're no heavier for finding out what's what...but now you know what weight your shifting now your head is in the game.

Hows your day gone today? Good I hope :)

Stop it ;) what you should be thinking is I'm amazing I've lost over 5.5 stone & now I'm going to kick bottom & lose lots more. You can do it Von xx

Oh my gosh yes! be proud of what you've achieved - and you know how to lose the rest, so now you're back in focus and you will do it xxx

Well done on facing the scales & please don't beat yourself up about having gained. Stop it ;) what you should be thinking is I'm amazing I've lost over 5.5 stone & now I'm going to kick bottom & lose lots more. You can do it Von xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Your so right,
I need to remember how far I've come , ok so I could be further along but I'm not so deal with it ;)
I'm feeling determined it going this time

Back