Got to stop messing around

Ah I see, my mistake. Either way it's still great that you're tackling it head on. You knew you'd put weight on, you didn't really need the scales to tell you that, you're no heavier for finding out what's what...but now you know what weight your shifting now your head is in the game. Hows your day gone today? Good I hope :)

Thanks Essie :)
So true , I didn't need the scales to tell me id gained , my clothes were doing s good job of that lol
Just now know the number , but as you say I'm no heavier for knowing it , love that ;)
Yep my heads in the game ,

Days gone ok , just a late finish didn't get home till 9, so hench the late replies ,

Sent from Yvonne's iPhone

This is what I like to see! Do you plan your meals beforehand? I try to have a rough idea but also try to go with what flavours I fancy too. Hope you have a great day :)

This is what I like to see! Do you plan your meals beforehand? I try to have a rough idea but also try to go with what flavours I fancy too. Hope you have a great day :)

But mixed , I do tend to plan for work even if it's a fruit salad and yogurt,
Not sure bout tea tonight tho , might have veg soup

How has your day been hun? Are you one of the lucky ones who enjoys their job or is it hit and miss?

How are things at your end, Yvonne? Hope you're having a good week still :)

How are things at your end, Yvonne? Hope you're having a good week still :)

Really good Essie :)
Yea I'm in work till 7pm, but I'm still on plan don't feel as bloated and awkward so that's good ,
How are you hun ?
xx

Great news about not feeling bloated, it's horrible when you feel that way, it's impossible to get comfy. Do you have a sedentary job or does it require you to keep moving? I'm terrible for wanting a good sit down lol if it was an Olympic sport I'd be the team captain. :)

Great news about not feeling bloated, it's horrible when you feel that way, it's impossible to get comfy. Do you have a sedentary job or does it require you to keep moving? I'm terrible for wanting a good sit down lol if it was an Olympic sport I'd be the team captain. :)

I'm a retail manager so on the go all day, ranging from 9 hrs up to 13 hrs a day , depending on start and finish times

I hate that feeling , yup still going strong xxx
How's you today ?

I'm doing really well today. I volunteer in my daughters nursery on a Friday and it's so much fun, I love it.
Then I made peanut butter curry for dinner and we all loved it so clean plates and happy faces all round x

Back