Green Eyed Girl's Diary.. here goes nothing! and everything.

BRILLIANT, Green. Didn't I say back at the beginning that you'd be slim long before me? I always know these things LOL. Fantastic result xx

I've seen the 12s this morning and the look fecken fantastic :D 12st 13.5 so another pound off over night. Absolutely delighted !!!!! I am 1.5lbs away from my holiday target! It doesn't get better than this. Ohhh just realised I must get hubby to take my stone milstone photo this evening! I'm so over excited about all of this lol

As I said I'm away with family this weekend, we've rented a house with hubbys parents. I love them, but in my head I'm already dying to get home. His father will bring big wholesale size tubs of for sweets for the kids (and himself!) and feed them from dawn to dusk. He thinks he's spoiling them because he doesn't see them too often but he's a very overweight, diabetic, sugar addict himself. Hubby was 18 st at 18 years old, his sister something similar and now her kids are heading in the same direction it's so sad for them :( I need to take a deep breath, I'm going to look like a baddie all weekend when I'm trying to limit the kids a certain amount of sugar, which will be well above what they normally have anyway.. and try and just get through it, with the kids having sugar highs and lows and not understanding why they can't just eat what grandad is offering them :( great fun! Dinner with hubbys sister, kids and FIL & MIL will be processed fried foods and that will be all weekend. Luckily she knows I'm on the diet so I don't need to hide, I'm just going to have my packs or low carb and protein if that's on offer! I do love seeing them but food wise it's my worst nightmare, even when I wasn't on this diet I struggled for the weekend. My kids will need a serious detox on Monday.

OH MY GOD!! So close :D Rooting for you :talk017: xx

Oh I'm loving your diary! Just read it from start to finish! Today is day 1 for me and we have pretty much exactly the same starting weight and I have a holiday in 5 months so this is a huge motivation for me!

Well done!

WOW Green. What an achievement. You'll be bursting with happiness for at least a week LOL xx

Ahhhhhh I am literally SO excited for you! You have done so well!! How does it feel to be so slim? I can't remember the twelves anymore and I want into them so bad. You're a wee inspiration!
I was thinking the same re clothes, as my size 18s are huge on me already, so I'm gonna just get a few long tshirts from Primark to wear with leggings which should go two sizes down before I'd have to stop wearing them. Thankfully it's 'summer' now lol
I'll be following your story to keep me going! Wooooo xxx

12's Green that's fantastic. Have a wonderful family hol. I can't wait to see you reach goal. You can do this!

Thanks girls! Just a quick check in, I can't bare the thoughts of not seeing the 12s next time I stand on the scales so I am on the exante straight and narrow as much as possible on my weekend away. I did have prawns and mixed veg last night but very little. Wasn't tempted by anything else.
We're all out at the moment so I,'ve just disappeared after the buffet came out :)

Have to tell you, I am so proud of my 5 year old daughter. Buffet in front of her she was offered everything and passed up chips, curly fries, sausages and gougons and instead she opted for lettuce, cold meats, cucumber salad and tomato salad and pasta salad. I'm beaming. I must be doing something right :)

Here to sub you are doing awesome :) x

Amazing mum teaching her you see. Have a great weekend. X

Aww bless her :) I wish I'd been brought up with a better knowledge of healthy food! Or maybe I was and I chose to ignore it and eat everything my nan gave me instead ;) I was always skinny until I was 21 so I hadn't a clue about nutrition until I put weight on! It's silly though, just cause you're not overweight doesn't mean you shouldn't care what you're putting in your body x

Back