Hannah's Healthy Habits

Back up to 2st 9lbs overall loss, I'm hoping to be at the 3st Mark for Christmas and at target for my birthday in may, I'm taking this one day at a time but I have a great consultant that is quite tough with me but that's what I need. I'm happy with 1-2lbs a week and hoping not to blow it too much at Xmas but I will be having some treats, you only live once!

B: bacon and scrambled eggs
S: clementine x 2
L: mini ryvita (4syns) 30g of ELF (1.5syns) a packet of wafer ham and some gherkins
S: yogurt and 5 mikados (2.5syns)
D: homemade beef burgers salad and a hifi bar (HEB)
Turned out to be a red day today so I'll be having another HEB before bed, maybe weetabix :0)

What a useful thread, thank you very much for posting it for me, I dont want to blow all my hard work just for a day of overeating!
Good luck with your 2st target, you can do it! Xx

Ee day
B: oat so simple and a coffee A&B
L: lamb roast, syns for stuffing and gravy
Supper: BNS and red pepper soup and going to try sweet potato 'american' style pancakes at some point today :0)

I went to a local firework display yesterday and was very hungry but luckily the hot dogs and burgers smelt like cat food so I didn't bother having any, then we were going to get a curry on the way home (chicken dansak and boiled rice 6.5syns) but hubby said he wasn't that hungry so thought we'd save money and just get something at home so I ended up having pasta and sauce followed by yogurt and cherries, feel better for it today too so a good night in the end :0)

image-3271018879.jpg

My yummy lamb roast :0)

I lost 2.5lbs at last Wednesday's weigh in and was really good up until Friday evening and then it was like a switch was flipped and I have been a glutenous monster ever since, feel horrible :(
Back to it tomorrow morning and hope that it doesn't do too much damage to my overall weight loss, I was at 2st 11.5lbs so was so close to my 3st mark now I may have blown it!!!!

-----------------------------------------------
There is my line drawn and chin up for tomorrow x

Monday 14th nov

Plan:
Green day
B: rice pudding and coffee HEA
S: Alpen light and coffee
L: pasta and sauce, mixed veg and Alpen light HEB
D: jacket potato beans and big salad
P: mini milk
Supper: oat so simple HEA & HEB

Well food today has been:

B: porridge and milk HEA & HEB
s: low fat super noodles, 2 peaches
L: SW chips and crab sticks, mango activa snack pot
S: cadburys animals 5
D: chilli and more SW chips :0)
Strawberry cornetto 7
Need to go food shopping for fresh fruit and veg, lacking my 1/3 super free today!!
Syns total 12

Last edited:
Back