Harry's 2013 Diary...

Awwww thanks Mere, I am going to do shred now then zumba. So far I am 100% today.Yeah I will do that then but I lose about 2lbs a week. That's why I put on 2lbs only.

I only lose about 2lb a week too and last week I didn't lose anything but a woman at the gym today said she thought I had lost a huge amouny of weight because she could see the difference. You may be the same and are weighing a little more because your muscles are developing with all the exercise. Keep up the good work.
Mere x

Awww thanks Mere, I hope so_Otherwise its very heart breaking. ..I do exercise everyday and try to stay on 100% still losing 2lbs or 1lbs a week.My size 18 jeans is really lose now and my coat is hanging down nowdays lol.Next week kids have half term holidays thinking to buy some clothes then. My daughter have good taste in clothing and she love to help me.
How was your day hun???

Yaaaay first time managed to finish level one on shred without stoping.So pleased and now I don't have any energy to do zumba Grrrr

Hi Harry, new thread, new goal, new you! You can do it with your determination :D good luck !

Hey thanks hun, Love all the encouragement I get from all you lovely ladies.

Hi Harry
I have had a good day although I was a bit afraid that I was going to lose you off this site. It would be like losing an old friend so glad you have picked yourself up again. Well done.
Mere x

Awwww thats so sweet of u Mere, as i mentioned before i m addicted to minimins now.i will never ever leave you guys although so many people left minimins before but still i have connection with them on facebook. we are all sailing the same boat.Thanks again i feel very privilege with ur lovely comment. :)

Hi Mandy
You will love the Zumba once you get into it. It is very energetic so don't be surprised if you don't manage all of level one on your first go.
Enjoy!
Mere x

Unfortunately I won't be able to do exercise today :-( Period pain is killing me today. I spent all day on the couch watching t.v I really want to exercise. I am 100% today +managed to drank 3ltr of water. Hope everyone's doing well today.

Well done Harry. I know how you feel about not doing exercise I really miss it too at times. :D
Mere x

Thanks Mere, I will do extra tomorrow.
As I said to you guys I m not gonna make pancakes but my daughter really wanted it so I couldn't say no to her.i ended up making pancakes with chopped strawberries and ice cream. Somehow I resisted the temptation. Now I dragged myself to my bedroom.Far Far Away from kitchen. I think I deserve a gold medal or something for this much will power.Lol Good night ladies. Hope whoosh fairies pay me visit tonight.Fingers crossed ;-)

Well done for resisting the pancakes!!!!!!!! I managed too, but was only hanging on by a thread LOL xx

I always find a bit of gentle exercise actually helps me with TOTM pain, just walking or similar :)

Last edited:
Hope your pain eases for you hun. You are doing really well :) xx

Thanks sage, Marge and ED. I m feeling little better today now off to work.i walk all day at work.i will update my dairy after work.Have a nice day ladies ;-)

Have a fab day hun! :) xx

How has your day been Harry :D?

Back