Harry's 2013 Diary...

Hi everyone, Nearly spent all day at work today :( i had a really hectic day today, as you guys know i work at tills and cause of valentines day all day i scanned cards, cakes,wine,finest food. i was :drool: all day.At the end of my shift i had to do some bakery tasks(cause i m a bakery trainee manager) cannot say no. So i ended up baking all the danish cakes and tiger bread. The smell of fresh food was so tempeting but somehow i resisted it.When i came home i ended up eating small pack of m&ms then snicker chocolate.i m really gutted thinking to quit my third pack now. i dont know whats gonna happen tomorrow on scale.i hate my TOTM i always crave for chocolate.Please guys tell me what you think.i think i was greedy and no will power whatsoever. :17729: i need a whack on the bum:whoopass:

Well, chick, I will be in the queue behind you for a bum whack if they are being handed out....as for the last hour, I cannot get chocolate out of my head.
If thoughts put on calories........................
If you haven't had your third pack then have either the chocolate shake, or chocolate orange bar.
I had to have 4 packs today, as I have been pretty inconsolable with hunger the past 24hrs, because of TOTM.
I have half a choc orange bar last for later, and thats the only thing thats keeping me going at the moment :eek:
keep going Harry... you can do it, and you know tomorrow you will feel soooo much better for staying on track :)

Hi Harry
I don't think you were greedy. I think you had to deal with too much temptation all day. When it was my TOTM I used to search the house for chocolate and if there was none I would eat cooking chocolate yuck!
I don't even like chocolate now or sweets for that matter. My downfall is savoury food like nuts.
You will be back on track very soon so don't worry.
Mere x

Awwww thanks marge and mere,i think i will deffo leave my third pack today.Two is enough with that much choco consumption.:mad: its my day off tomorrow so no probs. my husband booked a day off for tomorrow so i will be in the kitchen for him but i m so strong with other stuff its only my TOTM and chocolate gives me a hard time always. And no exercise today as i was really tired from work today.

Enjoy yourself tomorrow. :D
Mere x

Thanks Mere :)

Enjoy your day off harry :)

Hi Harry I've near enough the same amount to lose to! Best of luck with it all :)

Hi Crispy
Good luck with your weight loss journey. I see you started just over two weeks ago how are you doing on it?
Mere x

Enjoy your day Harry . You too Marge.
Mere x

Thanks Marge, crispy, mere. Feeling much better today. I will try to stick to the plan today.My husband said to me yesterday that we will go to restaurant tomorrow (only you and me). I don't know how to tell him that I don't wanna f*** my diet again.
I have learnt one lesson while I m on this diet that food is not my problem its the alcohol. Once I start drinking I can't stop myself. Only one thing I miss on this diet is alcohol. Wish me luck.
Enjoy your day everyone ;-)

Marge
Why not go to the restaurant have a low carb meal and a soft drink. Even if you do have a little extra it will not ruin your diet unless you let it.
One day off need not do any harm as long as you accept it will be only one day. Then straight back on it tomorrow without any guilt.
You should know your enemy and since you admit alcohol is your enemy then you can address it. When I go out I have some fizzy water and ask for it to be served in a champagne glass. I get the odd funny look but it still comes in the lovely glass.
My friend who has lost a lot of weight has a white wine spritzer.
Even if you do end up sharing a bottle of champagne or wine just enjoy it main thing is don't feel guilty it is only one day in your weight loss journey.
Life is for living. Have fun.
Mere x

Thanks Mere :) I started 3 weeks ago but only joined minimins after my first week Ive lost 6 lbs so far How are you getting on?

I started dieting on the 2nd January but didn't start Exante until a week later. I am now on week 6 of Exante, I WI on a Wednesday, I have lost 11 1/2lbs so averaging just under 2lbs a week. I am a very slow loser normally so I am delighted with that. :)
Mere x

Wow Thats fantastic Well done you :) Im a slow loser aswell Its hard not to be impatient when you just want the weight off

Agree with Mere! Have a lovely Valentines with your partners everyone, You all deserve it :) xx

Wow Thats fantastic Well done you :) Im a slow loser aswell Its hard not to be impatient when you just want the weight off
I know exactly what you mean. I have tried every diet known to woman but never a VLCD before. It is difficult at times but with a sready loss I can keep with it and not give up. Hope you find the steady loss and the support on here helps you stick with it.
Mere x

Thanks Mere, since christmas i m strugling to come down to 100 kg. its always 102 or 101 like yo yo. its all because of our 15th wedding anni in jan then my birthday in feb and then my hubbys birthday now this valentines day,all these occasions :mad:. i so want to be 100kg.Its like milestone for me and i cant reach it.Now i can see this weight is shifting since monday i lost 4lbs but i dont wanna be happy i know then something comes in my sliming way.monday i was 227 and today i m 223.lets see by next monday how much i lose.i m deffo not going to restaurant today.i will persuade him somehow.Have a good day everyone:)

Hi Harry
I admire your determination.
How about getting all dressed up and suggesting the cinema. Take a bar with you and have a big coke ( never mind if it is not zero as it shouldn't knock you out of ketosis at this stage). Have fun and report in tomorrow.:D
Mere x

Thanks Mere thats BRRRRRRRRRRRILIANNT IDEA hun. Deffo i will do that. Thanks a lot hun. HUGS on ur way..

Back