Has anyone just joined SW who would like to join in losing weight with me?

Hi can I join this group, I have been doing sw for 8 weeks and lost 19 pounds but I fell off the wagon and had 2 weeks off put 4 or 5 pounds on I think and really annoyed with myself need to go to class later to find out the damage!
From tomorro I'm back on the plan fridge and cupboards are stocked so no cheating!!
I have 9 weeks til a cruise and I would love to lose a stone by then :)

well done everyone your all doing so well!!

I have 9 weeks til a cruise and I would love to lose a stone by then :)

Ohh, Thats what i am planning on losing ,going on holiday in 9 weeks with all my family.

Well done to everybody, losers , stay the same and putter ons( at least you haven't given up)

Hi everyone,
Haven't posted for 3 weeks and was wondering what I've been doing with myself - I found out when I weighed myself and have put 3lbs on! Finding SW at home really difficult - can't quite get into it somehow.
However my partner of 18 years has told me he'll marry me if I get to a size 12 - now I've got to lose the weight just to see the look on his face when he tries to wriggle out of it!

That's the best incentive ever! I've informed my other half he is out at Christmas if I do not get a ring on my finger but he seems in no rush, he just wants it all planned and done so he just has to turn up. Apparently once that is done then he will ask - confused!!

I found it hard at home, so hard I put on the 2st I lost plus an extra stone for fun. For me, it's the group that keeps me going - to turn up during a week when I haven't stuck at all to plan and put on weight makes me feel guilty. Plus the fact that I have to pay £5 each week so I need to make that £5 count.

Had a bad day today. I had to meet girls from work as I am on maternity leave. They went to a fancy bar the only thing I felt that was healthy enough to eat was a omelette. But when it came out you could see the oil :( I also ate 10 chips. Feel like I have ruined my diet.

Pbandchoc, organise your wedding then tell him the details and say I want the ring now. Its mad that its 5 pound for a class in England and €9 for Ireland.

Last edited:
I "weighed in" yesterday. I am doing SW online as I cant get to classes, so weigh-ins are for my eyes only - and I am really self-critical (probably one of the reasons I put on the weight to begin with). However I am really pleased to report I've lost 6.5 lbs this week!:D

Theria thank you for that. It was a great way to put it. Big cuddley mummy well done thats excellent.

Hi can i join please , I have'nt gone to slimming world for a long time now . Started yesterday really keen , i am going to try the Extra easy plan Would love the extra support from fellow members and recipe ideas

Hi Kaz65 welcome to the thread. Did you go to sw before?

How is everyone else doing? I only lost a 1lb this week but I realised my error I was adding tomato puree to all my dinners. I didnt know it was synned. I have to really push myself to start walking gain its constantly raining here though and both kids seem to detest the rain cover on the buggy.

I lost 1.5lb but have just totally lost the plot this week!!! Just eaten and drank whatever I wanted and done no exercise. I am such a failure!

would love to hop in with u all, my 1st class back this week after 5 years :D xx

Last edited:
How is everyone getting on?

hello!! any chance that i could join u lovely lot? been going to classes for the last few weeks and been doing ok. lost 9lb in my 1st 2 weeks but last wk was a nitemare and put on 1.5:mad:!! ah well back on track this week so hoping for a decent loss. WI day is a tuesday for me!

Laura x

Hi, hope I can join this group. I managed to lose 3lbs last week but tonight put on 1/2 lb, hopefully due to being * week. Fingers crossed for a good loss next week.

I'm 8 lbs down, had a total meltdown, went on holiday, still lost half a lb, shocked tbh. weighing in tmw as cant on weds, fingers crossed for a bit of a bigger loss, half a lb is fine, but more would be better. been half for a few wks now :/

Can I join please? I started low can diet in January and managed to lose 2 stone by April this way. Since then its just been so slow coming off and I would like to lose another stone by Christmas at least, I started sw 2 weeks ago, lost 2lb and then put a pound ON last week. I was so gutted I had a huge pig out but now Im back again to see if I can shift some more. I hope the pig pout will do something to my motabolism!
Im almost 40, I have 2 kisd and a very active job- outside walking around about 9 hours a week! I figured it would drop off but it didnt.:kissass:

Today I have had Oat so simple for brekky, lunch is quorn sausages and low fat noodles, a muller lite, and tea will be quorn burgers and smash.

Heres to getting back on track...

Can I also join? I started on Wednesday, doing well so far and I feel healthier already (stupid I know)

Going to have steak and sw chips for dinner tonight, my first attempt at them

welcome to everyone who just joined. I have lost 1 stone in 7 weeks but still another 3 to go. Is anyone else getting bored of yoghurts and fruit? Some days I just want to eat loads of cereal and a large baguette. What is everyone else missing?

Back