Has anyone just joined SW who would like to join in losing weight with me?

awww redsetters baby i feel you pain!!!! i miss big chicken baguettes smothered with home made mayo for the deli by work, i miss ben and i miss jerry and i sooooooooo miss baileys!!! but all that said i miss being able to feel my ribs more :D so i shall TRY to resist temptation lol
xxx

Jigglymum, my kids have chippy tea every friday, they have chips and bread and butter. Ive started going to work on Friday tea time to escape the torment!:cry:

i miss ben and i miss jerry and i sooooooooo miss baileys!!! xxx

Oh ben and jerry cookie dough yummy. Trying my best not to bake for dh as I love eating the batter. :cry:

Aw Jojo its not fun when the kids r munchin.....but i draw the line at extra hours in work lol, i do nights in the middle of town and the smell from the take away is sooooo tempting!!!! had to get the boss to straight jacket me thru the Mathew street festival last month!!! :eek:
another 2.5 lb off for me this week (*week) hope every one is doing well, both with SW and general life stuff :D
xx

Hi everyone,
I haven't posted for ages but I've read through all the posts and it really is great to hear everyone's trials and tribulations - it helps me to feel normal!
redstersbaby - yes I feel "fruited out" too and Muller lights get so boring after a while, and although I haven't had cravings as such, I have hit the baguettes and garlic bread this week.
However, I have lost 13lbs now overall. My knickers are starting to fall down as the elastic has previously been stretched to oblivion, and my clothes are all starting to feel loose. I found myself hopping up the stairs to work, when I usually plod! My other half even noticed what I was wearing the other day, so I must look better too! Its a great feeling!
I've had two weeks out of the last 5 where I put weight on, but the general trend is downwards so I'm happy. Stick at it everyone - don't be put off by small setbacks, just keep your eye on the prize!

Hi lovelies
Just posting to say Ive lost 4 lb this week!!
Im stunned!!!!!
Its been a quorny green week for me, but Ive hardly eaten any bread at all, I think that might be the key for me.

Im starting uni on Monday, havent worked out what I will do at lunch time especially on day 1

Im off to make barley and lentil veggie soup in the slow cooker Im soooo happy!!!!!!!!!!:p

Hi everyone

I had a bad weekend, drunk my weight in gin and ate half a tin of quality street.

Was good on the food front though, ate loads of fruit and veg etc... I think I am going to have to do some serious exercise as I WI on Wednesday lol

How is everyone doing? I lost 2lbs this week but impatiently I want it gone quicker. My sil came up today with a box of heroes so far I have resisted.

Back