Heather's Healthy Eating

That griffin is sooooo cute!!!

love shopping lol so many sales on still!! x

That griffin is sooooo cute!!!

love shopping lol so many sales on still!! x

thank you :D

loving the sales atm lol bought some pants and socks today though so not very exciting
primark pants woot lol the guy looked at me funny cos i was only buying leopard print ones
and i treated my self to some hair shampoo stuffs too

thank you :D

loving the sales atm lol bought some pants and socks today though so not very exciting
primark pants woot lol the guy looked at me funny cos i was only buying leopard print ones
and i treated my self to some hair shampoo stuffs too

I love leopard print!! X

who doesnt love leopard print!?

i also love zebra print and houndstooth

IMG-20130203-00551.jpg
they were in the office sale 10 quid down from 70 loveee it

off to the cinema soon too so hoping i can be good
my friends usually laugh at me when i bring a tub of fruit to the cinema lol saving money and calories

What size are your feet chick? x

4 but quite wide. X

had a very wierd dream about the devil last night
he was nice and kinda looked like ashton kutcher and i wouldnt let him in my house lol
he wasnt like all red etc but i could tell he was the devil so we were very pleasant to each other and then he told me he had to get to canada / usa and i said to get a plane and if you wanted to go to belfast it was 10 quid bus journey
i think i thought i was in dublin or something
he then walked past my house and my mum said that man has a tail and i said thats the devil mum and she freaked out and got a loaf of bread on it with blebub on it or something and i said omg beelzebub and then i woke up

very strange usually i can make sense of my dreams and think about the day before and then find a reason why things were in my head but that was just totes mind fook lol

haha that is a crazy dream! Thats the kinda thing I get :p

he was being really nice though lol

went out last night and ate kfc it was sooo good though lol
had to leave early as my mate was intoxicated but still enjoyed it and got to wear my new shoes that werent the comfiest lol

KFC bbq rancher wrap. Lush and 11pp! X

Haha tidying my room/whole house is my favourite punishment for myself x

So many bonuses there! lol

I love having a tidy room, makes me feel so much happier!

and just think, 15 mins of your day is nothing really?!

Back