Hey im new to this.

:)Hey well done!!!!! Brilliant!!! Fantastic!!!! Swimming tomorrow morning. I think Im going to cook a vegetable curry and butternut squash and sweet potato soup tomorrow. Keep up the good work

Thank you :) how was swimming today? I'm going gym soon and can't wait. Your dinner sounds really nice. :) take care

Hello Neil. Swimming was lovely. I did my 40 lengths of ordinary pool as usual. I made the soup but will do the curry on Wednesday. How wzs the gym? Did the shorts work? Hope you had a good time. M :)

neil270289 said:
Sorry to hear of your bad news, did you manage to hang your curtains? Grease, believe it or not I nicked 2 mushrooms off the plate as I was cooking for my grandad. Just them too mushrooms had enough grease to upset my stomach. It was the first and last time I picked too lol.

On a different note I'm actually only taking in on average 1000 calories. Today for instance after dinner out of my 1600 allowed I've still got 800 left. Will this make it harder to lose weight?

Hope your day gets better :)

Hi Neil! Just reading your thread and wanted to give a word of caution - make sure you eat 1,500 calories a day at the very least. That's the minimum you should have as a man. Personally I'd have quite a lot more if I were you. Less is definitely not better, lol. Good luck. :) xx

Hi Neil! Just reading your thread and wanted to give a word of caution - make sure you eat 1,500 calories a day at the very least. That's the minimum you should have as a man. Personally I'd have quite a lot more if I were you. Less is definitely not better, lol. Good luck. :) xx

Thank you :) I will do, i just gotta find what to eat because I don't have urges to snack or eat like before. I'm so desperate to lose weight I'd do anything. Thank you for your reply :)

Hello Neil. How was the gym? Are the shorts working? Hope you are having a good, sunny day. Ive been swimming my usual 40 equivalent lengths. loved it. Take care Mo :)

neil270289 said:
Thank you :) I will do, i just gotta find what to eat because I don't have urges to snack or eat like before. I'm so desperate to lose weight I'd do anything. Thank you for your reply :)

I know how you feel - I was 21.5 stone when I started, faced with needing to lose half my body weight, yikes! Patience is definitely the key, because if you try to rush it by starving yourself, you just make yourself ill and put all the weight back on (been there, done that 30 years ago, lol). So eat plenty, relax and the weight will start to fall. :) xx

Hello Neil. my message has ended up on the previous page lol

Hey Neil i also am taking Orlistat so thought i wld just pop by to say hi and wish u luck on ya journey x

Back