Hi. A big welcome to 2014 and to new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
on day two of my xenical today :) feeling good, felt like **** yesterday lol, daughter is teething which isn't helping! Feeling really good today though, I hope every ones having a good day!!

Hi everyone, just joined this site :) have got a lot of weight to lose so I'm hoping joining here will hall to give me the support I need to get it all off :)

Hi everyone, just joined this site :) have got a lot of weight to lose so I'm hoping joining here will hall to give me the support I need to get it all off :)

hi and welcome - I've the right thing to sign up here - if u keep postin u'll get all the support u need x

well im hoping so :) i have never thought of joining a forum to help with my weight loss before but its a really good idea, especially when all my freinds have no issues with their weight and can eat what they want without putting on a pound, yet i even look at a cream cake n i seem to gain a stone lol, they dont really understamd how it feels to be they way i am so i will be glad to have the support of people who actually understand what im going through :) good luck with your weight loss :)

Hi - hope you find this site exciting too - I think it's fab and is helping me even though I've only just started here!

well im hoping so :) i have never thought of joining a forum to help with my weight loss before but its a really good idea, especially when all my freinds have no issues with their weight and can eat what they want without putting on a pound, yet i even look at a cream cake n i seem to gain a stone lol, they dont really understamd how it feels to be they way i am so i will be glad to have the support of people who actually understand what im going through :) good luck with your weight loss :)

I thought the same about the forum, I used to go to a slimming world group and found it clicky and not very supportive at all but minimins is completely different! Friendly, supportive, informative! I love it :)

I thought the same about the forum, I used to go to a slimming world group and found it clicky and not very supportive at all but minimins is completely different! Friendly, supportive, informative! I love it :)
Yes I definitely think I've done the right thing by joining, I think when I have a wobble, which is likely to be quite often with me lol, it will be good to come on and read how other people are doing and help keep me on track :)

cheated on day 5 :cry:but i have bin a 100% since scared to weigh but last time i did i was down to 109.7kg which is bout 6.16 lbs,:sigh: my official weign in is on 15th

Hi I am really confused. I dont know how to make a profile/upload a picture. can someone help please? it says I have to have or do 20 posts. I have no idea what im doing. thanks.

I'm newwwww!

Hellooo, I'm new here and really hoping to look for the positivity I need to get me through this! I got engaged on Christmas day just gone, and We're planning our wedding for next year, hopefully March - June time. By this time I would really love to shed a whoppa of 6stone minumum! I'm not quite sure how this Forum works, but from the look of some posts, everyone seems so upbeat and positive which is what I need! Pleasure :) Emma

Hellooo, I'm new here and really hoping to look for the positivity I need to get me through this! I got engaged on Christmas day just gone, and We're planning our wedding for next year, hopefully March - June time. By this time I would really love to shed a whoppa of 6stone minumum! I'm not quite sure how this Forum works, but from the look of some posts, everyone seems so upbeat and positive which is what I need! Pleasure :) Emma

Hi Emma, congratulations on your engagement! Nice to meet you!

Hi everyone and welcome. not a newbie, but on another new journey. This time I am determined will be the last. Using every tool possible to keep my current motivated head space going. Happy to share my current positivity with anyone who needs it, with the hope I can steal a bit of someone else's in the future should I need it!
Set short term achievable targets, celebrate your successes regardless how small and don't dwell too much on failures.
Come on ladies and gentlemen, it's only food and will power... ;)

Hi. Rejoined this forum and started SW from home last week. Lost 9lb this week! Nearly fell off the scales!! Lol. Good luck to everyone on their forth coming journeys, hope we all get to our desired destinations xxxxx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back