Hi. A big welcome to 2014 and to new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just joined and just started the Cambridge diet today!! I'm 5ft10 and 17stone so have set my first target at 4st and am going to try and do at least 3st on SS.
I lost 3st before I got married but slowly it crept back on and then I got pregnant. I ate my way through my pregnancy and maternity leave so am finally doing something about it!! I'm hoping there are lots of people on the Cambridge diet and that we can celebrate the highs and support the lows! Here's to a lighter 2014!!

Hello all,

I just joined the site and I'm hoping that this time will be the final time I have to lose this weight. A few years ago I lost 5 stone on Weight Watchers and I loved my new body, but I didn't know how to maintain it and with sitting at a desk all day and meeting my lovely fiance I've gained it all back and then some! Currently at 11 stone 2 which is way too much for my 5'1 frame. I got engaged just before Christmas though and that is my incentive to lose weight. I've tried low carb and all sorts of diets and I'm now back to Weight Watchers (not going to meetings just tracking myself like I did last time). I'm getting married next year so aim to lose 2/2.5 stone by then. My problem is that I tend to get discouraged if I see no weight loss early on and I'm also scared to disappoint myself and everyone else by regaining like I did last time. But I'm fighting my demons and I am determined to be a fit bride! Wish you all luck in your journey, I'm sure we'll all be slim by the summer!

Hi, today is my first day back on track! I've only a little way to go but need to get motivated and stay motivated.... Have until the end if march to teach my target.

Hello everyone, I'm back again. Was doing so well and part of a thread where someone posted our loss and how much to go. Logging on shows I'm back to being commited.

PS just seen on the left, I'm back at my starting weight 18 months ago :(

Last edited:
I found that when I did weight watchers. I was ok at losing the weight but couldn't get my head around going each week and being told I'd stayed the same once I was at goal. I ended up a stone under and looking shocking, then had to put weight on for the first time in my life!!

Good luck with your diet, zozoella. I'd have to stay in bed on that diet, I'm an absolute grazer so I'd miss actually eating. Hope it is providing good losses

Hi

I've decided to follow slimming world but I'm doing it alone so just looking for support really. Heard this was a good place to come. Last time I did it I lost a stone and a half but put it all on again during pregnancy. I've got a 4 and half year old girl and 19 month old boy.

Nice to meet you all.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Getting a bit frustrated, can't look at my own profile til 50 posts! But, if I've posted it won't let me look at people's replies!

That's odd, if I use my phone I can read stuff that I can't on my ipad!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Hi All, I'm a newbie to the forum but have been following Slimming World for the last 11 months. Lost 4 stone so far but want to lose at least another 2. Lost control over Christmas but always find inspiration in the posts on minimins. Keeps me on track and love the recipes :)

Hi,

I started Weight Watchers at home beginning of last year at 14st 8lbs :cry:then i lost 1st 7lbs by September 2013. Due to holidays and Christmas i am starting over again this year at 13st 7lbs. My Goal weight is 10st 5lbs :)!

x

Hello all, newbie here! Trying to do slimming world with my sister and nearly done my first week but not weighed yet :/ got a lot to lose but feeling determined! Wee question, can anyone tell me if quorn sausages are free? I'm a bit confused, If they are just the normal ones do they have syns? Thanks :)

Hello to the new people who have said hello!

Hi everyone, new here since the 15th, just getting around to posting today. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and feeling motivated :)

I've posted loads and not introduced myself :wave_cry:

I am 27 with two beautiful children. My son is 9 and daughter is 4. I'm deliriously happy with Mr Panda but he's a submariner in the Navy and currently deployed so living the life of countdown at tho mo. I work part time on nights as a support worker.

I was 13 1/2 stone back in 2011 and decided to lose weight. I did SW and lost 4 1/2 stone and felt wonderful by 2012.

Since I've got divorced met somebody new (and fabulous) discovered my son has aspergers and nursed both Grandparents until their last days so my weight has crept back up and I was just under 12 stone again at christmas. So here I am again although a big strong start sees me now at 151lb ready to get slim again.
Using SW again and doing Insanity at home.

Looking forward to meeting some lovely ladies to support and be supported by on our journeys

and I love pandas haha

hello, I have just joined today and I'm on day two of the exante diet and not feeling too bad. I have done WW in the past but wanted to see results a little faster. I have used minimins as a point of encouragement and support but only just joined as I thought this may help me stay on track!

I have a 4 week bumper pack so bring it on!

Hello to the new people who have said hello!

Hi Zippy, I've just been looking at your stats and they are very similar to mine - I'm also 5 11", restarted on 6th January, I'm doing calorie counting + exercise, and my goal weight is 12st 7 lol

It's also nice to see a bloke, the vast majority of users on here are women

Good luck mate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back