Honey Bee's Weight Loss Diary

That's what I was worried about but it actually seems a lot easier now than when I did it years ago. When you get your books and get weighed then it all becomes real and you'll get excited about getting stickers for your book......or is that just me?! haha x

That's what I was worried about but it actually seems a lot easier now than when I did it years ago. When you get your books and get weighed then it all becomes real and you'll get excited about getting stickers for your book......or is that just me?! haha x

Ha no I get excited about things like that too. The hardest thing for me will be getting my other half to eat what I eat, he works shifts so we have a lot of takeaways when we're off together so it's going to be hard this weekend plus I've got a christening on Sunday. I'm sure I'll be fine :)

After being excited all day about joining class tonight I've just gone online to double check the time and it's tomorrow not today! :(

Haha what you like! I quite fancy getting a slow cooker, there's so much stuff you can do in them x

Just been and bought some veg I'm going to do a brocolli and mint soup to take to work tomorrow. I'll try and be good tomorrow so it's like I've got an extra day :) ?

Can someone help me work out my food for today? As I don't join class until tonight I'm not 100% on everything.

Breakfast
Porridge with semi skimmed milk....forgot to buy skimmed :(

Lunch
Brocoli and mint soup....this is just brocoli, dried mint and a stock cube, does the stock cube have syns?

Tea
Beef stew with veg... This is just beef, a few boiled pots and veg with a stock cube as well and one of those Schwartz mixs. Does anyone know what the syns are in these?

Snacks
Not decided yet but I'm sure il sneak a few in :)

Drinks
Green tea and water....need to drink more water! Am trying for 2 litres!

Your milk is hex a, stock cubes are free, schwartz mix depends on which one it is, tell me and I will look it up for you. Good menu yum x

Semi Skimmed is a Healthy Extra A and you are allowed 250ml. Stock cube wont have syns :) good luck tonight. Let us know how your first class goes :)

Thanks girls :)
I think it was called Schwartz beef casserole. I used one packet for the whole thing and I'm only having some that was left tonight so there's not much

The whole 43g packet is 6 syns x

Yeah better to overestimate syns than underestimate them :)

Glad you enjoyed the group. You will be armed with everything you need now x

Back