Honey Bee's Weight Loss Diary

Sooo I ended up having chicken and I took the skin off, is this free or not?? Can't find it on the app!! Corn on the cob which is free and spicy rice which is 2 syns. Oh and diet coke. Does this mean I can have a nandos for two syns or is the chicken going to be like a million syns??

Did you have superfree as well or not? otherwise you could have had a green day (can't remember what else you had that day) & syn the chicken as a green day.

Yum that looks great

How nice is it to be stuffed from food that's allowed!

Off to a christening today so not sure how that's going to work out food wise! In going to have my porridge this morning and then hope for the best for the rest of the day!

Off to a christening today so not sure how that's going to work out food wise! In going to have my porridge this morning and then hope for the best for the rest of the day!

Well i had a christening last week but they didnt have much in way of SW friendly food lol the day before that i went to a kids party and they did. If u do feel peckish, pickled onions, carrot sticks, celery, baby tomatoes are all free xx

I think she's doing more food like currys, stews and chilli more than nibbley bits so I might be ok, I just wine know exactly what's in them that's all

I think she's doing more food like currys, stews and chilli more than nibbley bits so I might be ok, I just wine know exactly what's in them that's all

Be cheeky and ask her xx im sure if you explain why she will tell u xx but out of them all i would say stew is the safest bet xx

Yeah il just ask her, but I'm sure stew will be fine. Have a lovely day :) x

Its only the gravy that will be synned and thats 1.5syns per 100ml xx around 5 syns for a full plateful :)

The chilli will be fine too if it's made fresh and not using jars. Have a lovely day x

I've had a lovely couple of days at my boyfriends mums but food wise I've been so bad!!
It was the christening on Sunday and it's an hours drive away so we were staying at his mums. I had my porridge before I went and took a banana for the journey, so far so good.
Then at the do after the christening I was quite good just had a bit of curry and rice and two little sandwich's, managed to resist all the lovely cakes.
Then as the wine got flowing later on it all went wrong!! Back at his brothers house I ended up having more curry then sandwiches....then chocolate, a piece of cake and cheese and crackers! Oh and of course more wine!!
Then yesterday morning my boyfriends mum made us all a big fry up and then I had nandos for tea (which isn't actually too bad) but all in all I think it's safe to say I've had a disastrous couple of days....not what I wanted on my first week :( trying to claw back what I can In the next two days see if that will make my difference and off to the fun after work today! Every little helps!
Hope everyone else has had a better weekend than mine :)

My first week didn't go to plan either, and my first weigh in is tonight. Bet you're glad your weigh in is later in the week now! :)

Good luck for getting back on track...you can do it.

My first week didn't go to plan either, and my first weigh in is tonight. Bet you're glad your weigh in is later in the week now! :) Good luck for getting back on track...you can do it.

Yeah I have a couple if days to try and outdo all the bad! Not sure if it's possible! Was your first week not so great either? I was going to join this week instead of next because I knew about the christening but I just thought oh it'll be fine....obviously it wasn't ha

Yeah I have a couple if days to try and outdo all the bad! Not sure if it's possible! Was your first week not so great either? I was going to join this week instead of next because I knew about the christening but I just thought oh it'll be fine....obviously it wasn't ha

It can be done as i have done it in past and did do.other week xx

I know how you feel, I woke up on Sunday wishing I hadnt had the vodka and treats the night before. I think it was the alcohol that made me feel so hungry yesterday and that's why I ate so much. Even though it was 'free food' there must be a limit on it and you're not actually supposed to eat 3 persons worth of it like I did x

Back