Porridge- B
Milk-A
Banana

Lunch
Brocolli and mint soup

Tea
Steak and slimming world chips and some veg

Drinks 2 litres of water Green tea x 2

I'm struggling a bit to decide what to use my syns on! I don't want to just eat chocolate for the sake of it! Any ideas??

Last edited:
I like a sauce but my other half doesn't so I never usually bother just for me.
Had a change of plan for lunch....the staff lunch wasn't chips for a change! It was beef, roast pots and veg. So I had some veg and beef. The beef was in gravy but I only had a tiny bit, not sure how many syns it'll be?

Depends on how gravy was made, granules is 3 syns per level tbsp

If it's made with liquid stock, stock cubes or ready to use stock then it's free

Today's food :)

Breakfast
Porridge- B
Milk-A
Banana

Lunch
Brocolli and mint soup

Tea
Steak and slimming world chips and some veg

Drinks 2 litres of water Green tea x 2

I'm struggling a bit to decide what to use my syns on! I don't want to just eat chocolate for the sake of it! Any ideas??

I use my syns on wine & biscuits, you could add tomato sauce, mayo or some other dressing to your tea, or maybe an extra hexb at supper time?

I've never had a Nandos but fancy one at some point. I was tempted by chocolate today and gave in to some dark choc x

Sooo I ended up having chicken and I took the skin off, is this free or not?? Can't find it on the app!! Corn on the cob which is free and spicy rice which is 2 syns. Oh and diet coke. Does this mean I can have a nandos for two syns or is the chicken going to be like a million syns??

Sooo I ended up having chicken and I took the skin off, is this free or not?? Can't find it on the app!! Corn on the cob which is free and spicy rice which is 2 syns. Oh and diet coke. Does this mean I can have a nandos for two syns or is the chicken going to be like a million syns??

if the skin is off 'I' would count it as free :)

Beef stew in the slow cooker for tonight, now off to the gym :)

Stew looks like it's gonna be good :)

Today's food

Breakfast
Porridge -B
Milk-A

Lunch
Batchelors cheese and brocoli pasta

Dinner
Beef stew-3 syns for the casserole mix
Mash and veg

Drinks
Water and sugar free cordial

Exercise
45 mins cardio

Am going to have a hot choc tonight for 4 syns (I think)

Back