hope to be slim for the last time!!

aw no, I hope you are feeling a bit better and def do as doctor says, two weeks rest! keep popping by even just to say hello to you are feeling well enough to go back to following the plan cx

aw no, I hope you are feeling a bit better and def do as doctor says, two weeks rest! keep popping by even just to say hello to you are feeling well enough to go back to following the plan cx

Thanks hun,I still be popping on here
My husband and kids are making sure I dont over do it and getting plenty of rest, not going wi tonight so im going to weigh on my wii fit tonight instead and I know they are weighing half to a pound heavier than the once at the meeting xx

Don't take too much notice of what the Scales say, sounds like u have much more to worry about.x

Yeah your right hun just need to keep a eye on it tho as dont want to put on xx

What time do you go tonight? How has your tuesday been? X

What time do you go tonight? How has your tuesday been? X

Im not going tonight ad hubby says i got to rest but just weighted on my wii fit and its a sts so im happy.
Been well boring hate not doing anything but hopefully be back to normal soon, hows your day hun xx

Im not going tonight ad hubby says i got to rest but just weighted on my wii fit and its a sts so im happy.
Been well boring hate not doing anything but hopefully be back to normal soon, hows your day hun xx

Whoop Whoop for STS! Fab Result given everything which has gone on this past week :) Im not very good at taking things easy either, it's not In my nature lol x

Whoop Whoop for STS! Fab Result given everything which has gone on this past week :) Im not very good at taking things easy either, it's not In my nature lol x

Thanks hun im happy with that.
I hate sitting around doing nothing too im going mad :-( I think im goung to pop round my mates for coffee today its only across the road I need some fresh air xx

Thanks hun im happy with that.
I hate sitting around doing nothing too im going mad :-( I think im goung to pop round my mates for coffee today its only across the road I need some fresh air xx

Sounds like a good plan! I'm really really missing my Walking this week! X

i am such a creature of habit, its prob cause i lose control! lol! so i know what your feeling about resting up and serena your walking! take care cx

How did you get on yesterday Wendy? Any plans for today or are u still taking it easy? X

How did you get on yesterday Wendy? Any plans for today or are u still taking it easy? X

Hi hun yeah had a good day went to my friends house it was nice to catch up with and when I got home my youngest had cooked dinner pasta bake and she had cooked mine separate she had looked in my ww books and weighted out 60g of pasta uncooked and pointed everything :)
Going to go town today with my girls and take then out for lunch need some retail therapy :)
Hows you hun got any plans for today cc

Hi hun yeah had a good day went to my friends house it was nice to catch up with and when I got home my youngest had cooked dinner pasta bake and she had cooked mine separate she had looked in my ww books and weighted out 60g of pasta uncooked and pointed everything :)
Going to go town today with my girls and take then out for lunch need some retail therapy :)
Hows you hun got any plans for today cc

Awwwww how well trained is she! Bet it tasted even better as you didn't have to cook it! Do you have your eye on anything in particular or just window shopping? Where will u go for lunch? X

Awwwww how well trained is she! Bet it tasted even better as you didn't have to cook it! Do you have your eye on anything in particular or just window shopping? Where will u go for lunch? X

Yeah she is and it was yummy :)
Want to get a pair of jeans as all of mine are to big now and maybe a new
top or 2 and proberly end up buying the girls some clothes :)
We will proberly end up going mcdonalds burger king or pizza hut I'll leave it up to my girls where they want to go xx

Yeah she is and it was yummy :)
Want to get a pair of jeans as all of mine are to big now and maybe a new
top or 2 and proberly end up buying the girls some clothes :)
We will proberly end up going mcdonalds burger king or pizza hut I'll leave it up to my girls where they want to go xx

Awwww you're such a good Mummy! I really enjoyed my Pizza Hut yesterday :) x

Back