hoping to win this never ending battle..

Argh :( I just ate something dont ask me why I just couldnt seem to help myself.. worked it out with what I ate and one shake totals 654 cals and my carbs 54 not having my other 2 shakes as I have my weigh in tomorrow hoping it dont show to much :(

Becky , dont be upset , put it behind you pal , you are not a robot programmed not to eat. we will all have slip ups from time to time , its how you bounce back from it. theres no point in dwelling on it. dust yourself down and get right back on it , we are behind you. ((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))) xxxxxxx

Thanks for kind words I know I was just abit upset weigh in moz and ive indulged on carbs hope its still ok. I told my consultant never got a message back got a feeling shes quite strict bec the message about diet coke the other day but nevermind just because ive had a bad day dont mean should give up now. im back on it from now!

Don't give up. If your gonna eat, eat protein or veggies. I know it's easier said than done but it won't spoil your efforts so far.

Stay strong and keep going xx

So got my weight in at 12 not as enthusiastic as I was. I weighed myself yesterday morning said 8 pounds this morning said 4. So probley not gonna be a massive loss as ive gained my water back. But id still be happy with it still not bad for a week. But il let you know what their scales say as there probably more accurate than mine.. just gonna hope for my big loss next week :)

Hope the weigh in goes ok - it's not the slip up that makes the difference, it's what you do afterwards. Well done on getting straight back on the horse. Perhaps work through with your consultant WHY you cheated, and moving forward, you will know that that situation is a trigger.

xx

Thank you pops :) im still being good from my booboo had a good talk with my consultant yesterday she told me to ring her if I was feeling like that again shes really lovely. I think deep down my problem is that I dont think I can do it as ive failed many times. But im trying to change my mind set to I can! :)

WAHOO BECKY!! That's fab news! Well done on your weigh in - hope this will give you the motivation for the week ahead?

xx

I'm baffled by my scales this week. Yesterday morning I weighed in 111kg, last night,113 and this morning 111 again? How can you put on 2kg during the day?!!

Any help or advice

I'm baffled by my scales this week. Yesterday morning I weighed in 111kg, last night,113 and this morning 111 again? How can you put on 2kg during the day?!!

Any help or advice

Get rid of the scales pal , they are your enemy !!!! i weighed myself every morning and night last week - against my CWP consultant wishes. I knew what i had lost when it got to saturday night , i then was hoping for a little more and when i went for weigh in I had only lost 10lbs. Now I say this lightly as i am delighted but i weighed 10lbs on sat and still 10lbs come the wednesday weigh in. Had i not known that i had 10lbs off , i would have been absolutely delighted....Instead of being all happy on wednesday night , i spent the night with my face tripping me - Hence the scales have disappeared out the house and locked in hubbys van !!!!!

Hahaha!!!! But how can you gain 2kg during the day then lose it over night?!!! I'm going to weigh again tomorrow morning and see what the say then hide them!!!!

Thanks guys :)

Pops I always weigh less in the mornings and more at night its perfectly normal just water fluctuations. X

Back