hoping to win this never ending battle..

Wahoo that's incredible. Well done!! Xx

Whoo! Great weigh in!

Have you got many bars this week? I'm not sure what to do - I think i'm going to stick with soup and shake for the time being and then if I get really bored, i'll have some bars as a bit of a SS boost! Lol.

xx

Lost 4lbs this week so 10 pounds in 2 weeks isn't too bad :) now weigh 12st 6.
Tryed a toffee bar was lovely x

Well done wee pal , your doing great xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

I done a pregnancy test today and im pregnant! 4years of trying nothing start the diet get pregnant. So im gonna have to stop but plan to continue after my oh is gonna be over the moon. Wish u all the best on your diets and thanks for the support I gave me xxx

I done a pregnancy test today and im pregnant! 4years of trying nothing start the diet get pregnant. So im gonna have to stop but plan to continue after my oh is gonna be over the moon. Wish u all the best on your diets and thanks for the support I gave me xxx

Congratulations :D x

Omg congratulations I'm so pleased for you. That's great. I wish all you the best and look forward to seeing you around in the future!!! :) xx

Sadly I suffered a miscarriage this weekend bit upset :( thinking about starting again tomorrow as I still have all my products hoping if I lose the weight il get pregnant again. Ive been eating really badly and think im bk to my start weigh so starting all over again. Nice to see everyone still doing well xx

Oh Becky, poor you. Get yourself sorted first and then think about dieting. Sending you lots of hugs. xx

Thanks everyone your all right I think I was just trying to detract my mind from it all . Still bit sad my partner has no children he really wantd a baby. I lost one before then years later its happened again hed heary broken tuff times :(
My consultant told me eat healthy till next week take some time feel better. But looking forward to getting bk on track soon. Hope your all doing well xoxo

Gonna start again tomorrow I think I feel well and ready got on the scsles today said 13 stone 1 so im pretty much bk to when I started :(

after a few days of im starting again... then putting it off oh il start tomorrow.. ive had my 3 products been good today yay! day one complete again lol... im not gonna lie ive been eating bad the last week and feeling fat! hoping to get the whole cwp mojo thing going on and getting bk in the zone again! xo

Hi everyone
i started on sole source 6 days ago and amazingly I'm not feeling to bad. Yesterday was a bit of a struggle because I wasn't at work and the fridge was calling me but I'm proud of myself for resisting the temptation!!
my start weight was 12st 5lbs. Want to lose 3 stone.
ive got my weigh in on Monday evening and I can't wait for it to get here!!
great to hear all your stories, it's definitely going to help me stay strong :) xx

hi rachel sounds like your doing great :)
I had to stop for awhile trying get back into it its deffo harder second time around.

so i failed yesterday i think my problem is when im not hungry i skip the meals and end up munching of a night and forgeting to drink water!
ive set a alarm on my phone every 2 hours to drink 500ml of water and every 4 for my food. hoping it will get me more organised.
got my weigh in thursday i know there will be no loss as ive been eating bad.. but looking forward to seeing my consultant she always gives me a boost..

hi rachel sounds like your doing great :)
I had to stop for awhile trying get back into it its deffo harder second time around.

so i failed yesterday i think my problem is when im not hungry i skip the meals and end up munching of a night and forgeting to drink water!
ive set a alarm on my phone every 2 hours to drink 500ml of water and every 4 for my food. hoping it will get me more organised.
got my weigh in thursday i know there will be no loss as ive been eating bad.. but looking forward to seeing my consultant she always gives me a boost..

Never give up pal , keep on ploding away , it will come good eventually and you will be glad you stuck with it xxxx

Back