hoping to win this never ending battle..

Quite a good day managed 3 litres of water today more than I usually drink. Tryed the chilli soup and I liked it, was really to have something savoury as I dont really have much of a sweet tooth. Wish I ordered more I only have one more tomato for tomorrow will be ordering more and looking forward to trying the bars next week. Think it defo helps having more verities than just shakes. Had a long walk today bout a hour and a half. Bit hungry but not to much looking forward to being back in ketosis. Xx

Hey you are doing fab!!! Keep going!! You'll be a skinnie Minnie in no time xx

Quite a good day managed 3 litres of water today more than I usually drink. Tryed the chilli soup and I liked it, was really to have something savoury as I dont really have much of a sweet tooth. Wish I ordered more I only have one more tomato for tomorrow will be ordering more and looking forward to trying the bars next week. Think it defo helps having more verities than just shakes. Had a long walk today bout a hour and a half. Bit hungry but not to much looking forward to being back in ketosis. Xx

The chilli soup is my very favourite pal. You are doing amazing , keep up the good work xxxxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi becky!

Just thought id pop by. I'm only a few days in. How's it going? X

Hi mizkirsty its going ok struggled abit today soo hungy! i fell of the wagon on day 6 and knocked myself out of ketosis and dont think im quite back there yet as avoiding food is challeging but staying strong. how you finding it? x

Hi Becky
Just thought dismay hi how are you getting on? I'm on day 4 and just doing my best to keep myself busy!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi mizkirsty its going ok struggled abit today soo hungy! i fell of the wagon on day 6 and knocked myself out of ketosis and dont think im quite back there yet as avoiding food is challeging but staying strong. how you finding it? x

Hi! Don't forget we are all human and we all make errors. It's about how we get over those errors. And it sounds like your doing a great job in getting over it!!

Remember 3 days and that lovely ketosis will be back and your be in heaven again and food won't be an issue! Just stay focused and you can do it!

It took me a few weeks of pathetically trying to get on the wagon to do so. I had things ok and my head wasn't in the right head space. So now I finally am on the wagon and am in the right space I'm feeling very positive and can't wait to see the lbs melting away!!!

Xx

Hi Lovely ladies , hows tricks are you all doing well ? x

Hi louise that's exactly what im trying todo although I've done all my cleaning taken the kids out.. skint to payday next week run out of things todo lazy Sunday it is then lol.
Thats great kirsty keep it up! Not so hungry today just bit bored the thought if my weigh in Wednesday is keeping me going. Its going good arliparli trying to be 100 percent this week :) my other half said my face looked slimmer this morning was nice to hear! Hows you? X

Well made it through bank holiday :) waa very long and boring opened the fridge few times looked and closed it! Got my weigh in tomorrow quite excited definitely feel lighter!

Fingers crossed hun. I'm getting weighed on Thursday. Had a sneaky one this morning as I was picking all weekend and I'm down 3kg in two week :)

Ooh, good luck with the weigh in! Well done on being good at the weekend - i'm sure it'll pay off on the scales.

xx

Good luck with all the weigh Ins tomorrow , I'm weighing in also but on TOTM so not expecting miracles but I've been 100% for 13 days so fingers crossed xxx happy Tuesday :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck for tomorrow. I wi on Friday for the first time. Not hopeful one slip and totm bloating doesn't bode well!

Let us know how it goes. Xx

Thanks everyone will keep you posted
Kirsty il sure you'll do fine :) still no totm for me 8 days late im usauly like clock work bit concerning if its because the diet I think I have read some people stop altogether till they eat again. Might do a pregnancy test tomorrow just in case although I doubt it I haven't got pregnant in four years I was trying hope not in away il have to stop but im probley worrying over nothing.

Back