House of Horrors

Hi. Just popping in to subscribe. Your description of the dietary needs of your household made me smile and wince at the same time! It must be difficult to cook something to keep them all happy!

It sure is.. Just so happens I haven't given birth to any of them haha.. I'm just trying to take it one day at a time and plan as much as I can.. My mam is away working until Monday so it's really dinner that I have to do.. Breakfast they can manage and lunch is a salad/sandwich so I wouldn't consider it effort to do.. I get bored of the same thing each week and they do hinder my creativity a bit haha but I just gotta dig deeper for new recipes :) x

Yeah I am really trying not to use my weeklies too close to the start of the weekend incase i end up needing them tomorrow.. I'm just kinda saving them for later.. well I just had a ww toffee popcorn bar with tea there so it's now 6 weeklies used.. not bad! did you ever try them? they're really nice!! would you believe i've been sat here at the pc for the last 30 mins and never thought about the grapes hahaha.. been printing recipes off the ww website.. gonna try creamy chicken pies tomorrow as no spices, no mushrooms, no onions/ peppers.. preparation is the key I do believe :) Gonna go run now and freeze those grapes before i forget hehehe xx

I've not tried those bars as I don't attend meetings and therefore can't buy them but I've heard lots of the girls talking about them on here. Pies sound good :) Im planning on making pies this week too, had a real craving for one since the girls on here were talking about them last week! Hope the pies are a success :) x

Thank you!! Up bright and early heading to do my groceries soon :) they are called pies but are more like shepherds pie than puff pastry pies.. Except with chicken instead of shepherds :) you could prob order the bars off the web? xx

Thank you!! Up bright and early heading to do my groceries soon :) they are called pies but are more like shepherds pie than puff pastry pies.. Except with chicken instead of shepherds :) you could prob order the bars off the web? xx

Have u got your list? I'm using Puff Pastry on mine, going for the full works ;-) x

Hey girls, didnt get a chance to update yesterday evening so here I am..

Breakfast ~ 6pp
Scrambled Egg
tomato
sprinkling low cal cheese
chives
2 slices low cal bread

Lunch ~ 4pp
Garden salad
Sprinkling low cal cheese
2 tablesp low fat coleslaw
some wafer thin packet ham

Dinner ~ 8pp
Creamy chicken pie
<~ this was delicious, am trying at least 1 new recipe a week and can pop it up if interested

Snacks ~ 12pp
Bag of manhattan popcorn
Banana
Apple
Grapes
Meringue with loads of fresh fruit and dollop of low fat cream
5 wine gums,
counting as 1 each as not sure?

Drinks ~ 7pp
1 large glass of white wine :)

Dailies used 34/ 26
Weeklies used 17/ 49

Not Baaaaaaad at all if I do admit it for my first sat nite actually tracking
:bunnydance:

Awwww bless, I know it's random but have u ever tried frozen grapes? They taste like Boiled Sweets mmmmmm! X

If you had seen me yesterday you woulda laughed.. me being me and picked up a frozen grape and stuffed it straight in me gob n munched it.. I was like.. these are horrible oooh my poor teeth.. Serena must have super not sensitive teeth.. then I was wike oooh wait.. she said boiled sweet.. you're supposed to suck those hehehe and of course I did that then, they were really nice :) x

no I used potato and parsnip mash.. it was beautiful x

Hey girls, didnt get a chance to update yesterday evening so here I am..

Breakfast ~ 6pp
Scrambled Egg
tomato
sprinkling low cal cheese
chives
2 slices low cal bread

Lunch ~ 4pp
Garden salad
Sprinkling low cal cheese
2 tablesp low fat coleslaw
some wafer thin packet ham

Dinner ~ 8pp
Creamy chicken pie <~ this was delicious, am trying at least 1 new recipe a week and can pop it up if interested

Snacks ~ 12pp
Bag of manhattan popcorn
Banana
Apple
Grapes
Meringue with loads of fresh fruit and dollop of low fat cream
5 wine gums, counting as 1 each as not sure?

Drinks ~ 7pp
1 large glass of white wine :)

Dailies used 34/ 26
Weeklies used 17/ 49

Not Baaaaaaad at all if I do admit it for my first sat nite actually tracking :bunnydance:

Glad u enjoyed your pie :) I can't wait to make mine! What's Manhatten Popcorn? I think 1pp per Wine Gum sounds appropriate, I normally pp sweets like that. X

If you had seen me yesterday you woulda laughed.. me being me and picked up a frozen grape and stuffed it straight in me gob n munched it.. I was like.. these are horrible oooh my poor teeth.. Serena must have super not sensitive teeth.. then I was wike oooh wait.. she said boiled sweet.. you're supposed to suck those hehehe and of course I did that then, they were really nice :) x

That actually made me LOL! Glad u enjoyed your BOILED sweets in the end ;-) x

Hi Jojo, here to subscribed, you look like you've gotten off to a good start! Can't believe you live with so many fussy eaters! I'd refuse to cook for them all! My OH is a fussy one, won't eat any veg at all, it's an absolute nightmare!

Glad u enjoyed your pie :) I can't wait to make mine! What's Manhatten Popcorn? I think 1pp per Wine Gum sounds appropriate, I normally pp sweets like that. X

It is a brand of popcorn ready made that they sell in shops over here, a fairly big 30g bag is only 4pp.. but as popcorn is lighter than crisps you get loads more :) x

Ahhhhh I see! I never think of having Popcorn! X

Hi Jojo, here to subscribed, you look like you've gotten off to a good start! Can't believe you live with so many fussy eaters! I'd refuse to cook for them all! My OH is a fussy one, won't eat any veg at all, it's an absolute nightmare!

Yeah its a pain but its not as I really have to make an effort with planning and preparing meals so it's not like yeeaahh I'll go lob a pizza in the oven :) How's ww going for you? x

Quick update for today... Haven't a lot of time but shall go into detail tomorrow :)

Breakfast ~ 6pp
Pancakes with lf cream and lots of berries and a sprinkling of icing sugar

Lunch ~ 7pp
2 slices bread
Ham
Cheese
LF coleslaw

Dinner ~ 8pp
Steak
Green Beans
Sage & Thyme mash
Gravy

Snacks ~ 5pp
Chocolate :)

Dailies used 26/ 26
Activities Earned 4
Weeklies used so far 17/ 49 which may change in a few as going watching dvd with OH.. with any luck I'll earn them back in AP hehehehehehehehe xx

Quick update for today... Haven't a lot of time but shall go into detail tomorrow :)

Breakfast ~ 6pp
Pancakes with lf cream and lots of berries and a sprinkling of icing sugar

Lunch ~ 7pp
2 slices bread
Ham
Cheese
LF coleslaw

Dinner ~ 8pp
Steak
Green Beans
Sage & Thyme mash
Gravy

Snacks ~ 5pp
Chocolate :)

Dailies used 26/ 26
Activities Earned 4
Weeklies used so far 17/ 49 which may change in a few as going watching dvd with oh.. with any luck I'll earn them back in AP hehehehehehehehe xx

Your brekkie sounds so yummy!!! Which Choc did u have? I like idea of AP earning with oh ;-) is it one of those types of DVDs lol x

I think we should hope that JoJo doesn't have time to reply until tomorrow! ;)

I reckon that's the best way to earn AP although I'm still not sure where you'd hang your Pedometer ;-) x

Well JoJo didn't surface so hopefully she earned lots of AP ;-) x

heheheheheheheeh I'm always an early riser.. pity same cant be said for OH he's knackered poor thing haha.. gives me plenty of time to catch up!!:party0011:

Chocolate wise yesterday I had 5 pieces of Dairy Milk Bubbly.. I bought it for one of the teenagers we have fostered into my house here the other day and you will never guess what she said.. my boyfriend wont like me to eat this??!!! She is a beautiful girl of 18 and this is her first b/f.. they have only been together 2 weeks and I am so so upset and shocked for her!! She has to text him every night what she eats??!! I am really only here to help and guide, I can't literally lock her in her room and take her phone.. but anyway.. she was upset yesterday so she was going to eat the bar with or without his permission.. That's really how I ended up eating 5 pieces.. better than the 15 she ate?!

And of course during the film I had 2 fingers of kit kat, a ww bar and a small glass of whitw wine.. all totalling 12 pp out of my weeklies so now have 29/ 49 used.. not too bad considering I'm weighing in this evening at 5.30!!! I'm sooo bloody nervous.. I know I was good all week and didnt cheat or over indulge but I havent had a great loss in ages... great in my eyes being 2lb.... :eek: xx

Back