House of Horrors

heheheheheheheeh I'm always an early riser.. pity same cant be said for OH he's knackered poor thing haha.. gives me plenty of time to catch up!!:party0011:

Chocolate wise yesterday I had 5 pieces of Dairy Milk Bubbly.. I bought it for one of the teenagers we have fostered into my house here the other day and you will never guess what she said.. my boyfriend wont like me to eat this??!!! She is a beautiful girl of 18 and this is her first b/f.. they have only been together 2 weeks and I am so so upset and shocked for her!! She has to text him every night what she eats??!! I am really only here to help and guide, I can't literally lock her in her room and take her phone.. but anyway.. she was upset yesterday so she was going to eat the bar with or without his permission.. That's really how I ended up eating 5 pieces.. better than the 15 she ate?!

And of course during the film I had 2 fingers of kit kat, a ww bar and a small glass of whitw wine.. all totalling 12 pp out of my weeklies so now have 29/ 49 used.. not too bad considering I'm weighing in this evening at 5.30!!! I'm sooo bloody nervous.. I know I was good all week and didnt cheat or over indulge but I havent had a great loss in ages... great in my eyes being 2lb.... :eek: xx

Hey Sweetie :) OMG at the Girl, how dare a Boy ask to know what she has/hasn't eaten, I understand that she's an Adult in Foster Care so there must be reasons for this but I hope he isn't taking advantage of her vulnerability. I've never had DM Bubbly but I'm a big fan of Wispas and I would expect its similar to that? Which Film did u watch? I love a good snack whilst watching TV, I had French Fries and Flying Saucers last night! I think you've done really well with your Weeklies and my losses have definitely been better when I've used them so fingers crossed for a 2lb for you tonight. Keeping everything crossed for you, even my eyes ;-) x PS-Which flavour Kit Kat? I'm addicted to Cookies n Cream at the moment! X

Oh stop it's unreal.. She has issues around vulnerability and trust and is really mentally only 12.. I'm working on it though!! She seems keen on him, after 2 weeks may I add.. Yeah very sinilar but tbh I scoffed it so fast haha.. when I want something as a treat I tend to savour it but if its a spur of the moment scoff it's gone in a matter of seconds!! how many pp in flying saucers?? the normal plain Jane kit kat is my bad boy haha not really gone on the different flavours.. the film was a true story about a jockey and the melbourne cup.. Brendan Gleeson is in it.. not really my cup of tea now tbh.. supposed to be painting my bedroom today but as it is nearly 10am and not even started I'm getting annoyed with OH.. xx

Oh stop it's unreal.. She has issues around vulnerability and trust and is really mentally only 12.. I'm working on it though!! She seems keen on him, after 2 weeks may I add.. Yeah very sinilar but tbh I scoffed it so fast haha.. when I want something as a treat I tend to savour it but if its a spur of the moment scoff it's gone in a matter of seconds!! how many pp in flying saucers?? the normal plain Jane kit kat is my bad boy haha not really gone on the different flavours.. the film was a true story about a jockey and the melbourne cup.. Brendan Gleeson is in it.. not really my cup of tea now tbh.. supposed to be painting my bedroom today but as it is nearly 10am and not even started I'm getting annoyed with OH.. xx

I bought Flying Saucers from Morrisons and they are 2pp for a whole bag :) I really enjoy them as they really hit the 'sweet spot' I love my flavoured Kit Kats, currently rocking Dark, Cookies n Cream and Orange in my fridge!!! Hope u get your painting done! X

Yeah its a pain but its not as I really have to make an effort with planning and preparing meals so it's not like yeeaahh I'll go lob a pizza in the oven :) How's ww going for you? x

I guess there's a positive too it then! Not doing too bad with WW now I'm getting back into it after a month off thanks x

That's soo awful about that girl and her BF! He should text her everynight what he eats! I feel so bad for people like that.

Soooooooooooo I weighed in today!!!!!!!

Down 2lb
:bananalove:

the best result I have had in months and I can wholeheartedly say it was something that I am so proud of as it was all my hard work and I totally owned my planning and tracking this week and I left nothing to chance!!! and obviously the support and chats on here is just amazing Couldnt be happier!!!
:gen126:

Soooooooooooo I weighed in today!!!!!!!

Down 2lb... :bananalove:

the best result I have had in months and I can wholeheartedly say it was something that I am so proud of as it was all my hard work and I totally owned my planning and tracking this week and I left nothing to chance!!! and obviously the support and chats on here is just amazing Couldnt be happier!!! :gen126:

OMG! 2lbs! Soooooo proud of you Sweetie! You smashed that WI! Onwards and Downwards :) x

What are your plans for today? X

I was planning on 'gathering myself' today.. I generally tend to do this on a monday.. Just make a slight POA for my week food/ work wise.. I need to change the colour of 2 doors in my bedroom as the curtains I bought dont match the coral scheme I had intended on... I have to change a light in a stairwell for a woman which requires a massive ladder so I am hoping to leave that until wednesday hopefully because I need to be home today.. My uncle is knocking a wall and managed to hit a water mains so in the middle of my boiled egg & soldiers ( can I just say that toast and tea have to be hot and egg has to be dippy~ all at the same time or the meal is ruined) he called me to go fix it so I have turned off the water mains, sat down to my cold breakfast and will go down and fix that shortly.. My baby nephew is here til 5pm and I will prob take him for a walk or do a couple of k when he is gone... Oh wait, my tumble dryer also broke last night and god forbid it doesnt work for a day or two... I gotta do that too..,. I really need to make a list hahaha.. But I really wanna spend at least half an hour here catching up with ye xxx

I was planning on 'gathering myself' today.. I generally tend to do this on a monday.. Just make a slight POA for my week food/ work wise.. I need to change the colour of 2 doors in my bedroom as the curtains I bought dont match the coral scheme I had intended on... I have to change a light in a stairwell for a woman which requires a massive ladder so I am hoping to leave that until wednesday hopefully because I need to be home today.. My uncle is knocking a wall and managed to hit a water mains so in the middle of my boiled egg & soldiers ( can I just say that toast and tea have to be hot and egg has to be dippy~ all at the same time or the meal is ruined) he called me to go fix it so I have turned off the water mains, sat down to my cold breakfast and will go down and fix that shortly.. My baby nephew is here til 5pm and I will prob take him for a walk or do a couple of k when he is gone... Oh wait, my tumble dryer also broke last night and god forbid it doesnt work for a day or two... I gotta do that too..,. I really need to make a list hahaha.. But I really wanna spend at least half an hour here catching up with ye xxx

Blimey! You've got your work cut out!!! Cold Brekkie sounds interesting ;-) I hope u have a better Lunch n Dinner planned!!! X

Blimey! You've got your work cut out!!! Cold Brekkie sounds interesting ;-) I hope u have a better Lunch n Dinner planned!!! X

I have bloody nothing planned... I'll manage a salad for lunch, nothing too drastic.. dinner.. I know Mammy with have spuds meat and veg haha.. I'm thinking possibly a turkey stir fry?! Maybe prawns actually?? actually no... turkey... ??? haha i sooo need to get planning today xx

I have bloody nothing planned... I'll manage a salad for lunch, nothing too drastic.. dinner.. I know Mammy with have spuds meat and veg haha.. I'm thinking possibly a turkey stir fry?! Maybe prawns actually?? actually no... turkey... ??? haha i sooo need to get planning today xx

What about half prawn half turkey!!! X

dunno could I do that?! My mam came home with 2 cooked chickens from town as my 2 uncles are here today too.. so for lunch I had a chicken leg, loads of veg and some gravy.. think thats ok?! Dinner may be a rather large salad xx

dunno could I do that?! My mam came home with 2 cooked chickens from town as my 2 uncles are here today too.. so for lunch I had a chicken leg, loads of veg and some gravy.. think thats ok?! Dinner may be a rather large salad xx

Your lunch sounds fab, will a salad be enough to fill u up till the morning? X

Your lunch sounds fab, will a salad be enough to fill u up till the morning? X

aaammm... see my salad would be bloody massive haha loads of lettuce, beetroot, ham, onion, tomatoes, sweetcorn, peppers, cucumber, grated carrot.. loads of bulk!! I asked Mam to do a 5k with me later but as my uncle is around later and is 65 going on 95 she said she can't really.. Small bit annoyed so I said I would take the baby for a walk to get him asleep.. 10 mins into the walk and I said bloody hell what am I at if I was any bit clever I would just keep going and make the most of this activity time.. so I went to the end of my road and back, around 4 miles so I'm pretty happy with that, earned a nice 3 AP for the bank :character00115:

Soooo.... Was having a natter with my OH earlier.. Pa is his name btw.. OH sounds very formal haha Paaaa..... And moral of the story is.. I was telling him in no uncertain terms I have went from 9st 12lbs to 10st 7lb since we got together and he was asking why he hasn't gained an ounce.. Quick as a flash I replied 'cos you have worms!' haha very funny I thought..:roofles:
Seriously though... Why is that? and why can he eat 2 bags of jellies a night and not gain a pound?!?! xx

Black hole?.... He's really twins? :eatdrink023:

aaammm... see my salad would be bloody massive haha loads of lettuce, beetroot, ham, onion, tomatoes, sweetcorn, peppers, cucumber, grated carrot.. loads of bulk!! I asked Mam to do a 5k with me later but as my uncle is around later and is 65 going on 95 she said she can't really.. Small bit annoyed so I said I would take the baby for a walk to get him asleep.. 10 mins into the walk and I said bloody hell what am I at if I was any bit clever I would just keep going and make the most of this activity time.. so I went to the end of my road and back, around 4 miles so I'm pretty happy with that, earned a nice 3 AP for the bank :character00115:

Your salad sounds AMAZING, do you have any dressing? Your Activity Time sounds fab and just what you needed, 3AP is fab too! Go You! X

Soooo.... Was having a natter with my OH earlier.. Pa is his name btw.. OH sounds very formal haha Paaaa..... And moral of the story is.. I was telling him in no uncertain terms I have went from 9st 12lbs to 10st 7lb since we got together and he was asking why he hasn't gained an ounce.. Quick as a flash I replied 'cos you have worms!' haha very funny I thought..:roofles:
Seriously though... Why is that? and why can he eat 2 bags of jellies a night and not gain a pound?!?! xx

Cos Men are annoying as hell! When people put their dinners on here and then their husbands it's a wonder its not the men with weight problems but it never is!!! My Rx used to eat like a Pig, I didn't eat a fraction of what he did yet surprise surprise I was always the one who gained weight! Maybe it's to do with their metabolism?!? X

Back