House of Horrors

Your salad sounds AMAZING, do you have any dressing? Your Activity Time sounds fab and just what you needed, 3AP is fab too! Go You! X

Cos Men are annoying as hell! When people put their dinners on here and then their husbands it's a wonder its not the men with weight problems but it never is!!! My Rx used to eat like a Pig, I didn't eat a fraction of what he did yet surprise surprise I was always the one who gained weight! Maybe it's to do with their metabolism?!? X

Or prob the fact that he plays soccer, hurling and football haha failed to mention that... Would you believe I never use salad dressing at all.. I ususally add 1/ 2 pp of low fat cloeslaw and beetroot to give it a bit of flavour.. seems to do the trick :) how was your day so far xx

Or prob the fact that he plays soccer, hurling and football haha failed to mention that... Would you believe I never use salad dressing at all.. I ususally add 1/ 2 pp of low fat cloeslaw and beetroot to give it a bit of flavour.. seems to do the trick :) how was your day so far xx

Mmmm Coleslaw! I make my own, always tastes so good! My day has been good other than the fact I had the mega munchies ggrrrr! And that probably explains the non weight gain lol x

Here is today's diary so far.. not one bit of planning went into today.. It seems as there are mice in my house.. all the fruit & veg is really diminishing in the fridge.. I did groceries Saturday and already there is only half a tomato left.. 7 packets of ham used.. all grapes/ strawberries/ blueberries gone.. They are normally last to go.. New lady must be working up an appetite..

Breakfast ~ 6pp
Boiled Egg
2 Slices Slimsters
LF Spread

Lunch ~ 5pp
Chicken
Loads Broccoli/ Cauliflower/ Carrots
Gravy

Dinner~ 6pp
Homemade Pizza...
1 WW Wrap
Tomato Puree
Mozzarella
Herbs
Tomatoes
Parmesan

Snacks ~ 1pp
Banana
Kiwi
Pear
1 Rich Tea
Pineapple

I have loads left but not sure what to do with them.. I'm banking my AP I earned... Anybody any ideas??

What do you put into yours?! I might give it a go.. the massive tub I got Saturday is gone too.. I really think I have a madnight fridge raider here xx

Here is today's diary so far.. not one bit of planning went into today.. It seems as there are mice in my house.. all the fruit & veg is really diminishing in the fridge.. I did groceries Saturday and already there is only half a tomato left.. 7 packets of ham used.. all grapes/ strawberries/ blueberries gone.. They are normally last to go.. New lady must be working up an appetite..

Breakfast ~ 6pp
Boiled Egg
2 Slices Slimsters
LF Spread

Lunch ~ 5pp
Chicken
Loads Broccoli/ Cauliflower/ Carrots
Gravy

Dinner~ 6pp
Homemade Pizza...
1 WW Wrap
Tomato Puree
Mozzarella
Herbs
Tomatoes
Parmesan

Snacks ~ 1pp
Banana
Kiwi
Pear
1 Rich Tea
Pineapple

I have loads left but not sure what to do with them.. I'm banking my AP I earned... Anybody any ideas??

8pp Left?!? That's an Almond Magnum lol x

What's that??? X

It is.... 2 slices of calorie controlled bread, Make a sandwich using spread, ham, chopped tomatoes.. pop under grill.. meanwhile fry an egg (in low cal spray :)).. turn over and put the egg on the untoasted side.. sprinkle with cheese and chives and pop back under grill... Obvs you wouldnt be putting ham in yours.. but it is very filling and totally yummy... and my instructions are totally followable haha xx

It is.... 2 slices of calorie controlled bread, Make a sandwich using spread, ham, chopped tomatoes.. pop under grill.. meanwhile fry an egg (in low cal spray :)).. turn over and put the egg on the untoasted side.. sprinkle with cheese and chives and pop back under grill... Obvs you wouldnt be putting ham in yours.. but it is very filling and totally yummy... and my instructions are totally followable haha xx

Wow! I've never heard of one of those! I'm learning so much from this forum, only problem is I can't work my grill lol x

haha Whats up with it.. might be able to help xx

I just don't know how to work it lol,it says to attach the guard on the front but I'm not sure how to do it lol x

youtube surely has a video!!!! you just slot it into the grooves it's super easy xx

Ill have to look into it, in two plus years of owning the oven Ive never worried lol x

no idea.. all my ww bars are 2pp.. maybe a rich tea?? or just leave it xx

Rich Tea sounds good! I always have Fluff or Curiously Cinnamon when I have 1pp left! X

No I think they get up in the night and take the ladies clothes in... so the ladies go on a diet and they get all the snackies

Back