Hubz's food diary

So yesterday's food:

Breakfast: Weetabix Crispy minis chocolate HEXB (30g). With Skimmed milk HEXA and more of allowance for 2 teas.
2x plums
Snacks: 1 bag of space raiders (3 syns), melon
Lunch: Tuna subway salad (5 syns for mayo), lettuce, cucumber, gherkins, jalopeno's, sweetcorn, green pepper, red onion.
Dinner: Snacked at bits of taster evening - mexican rice, bachelors rice with kidney beans, chopped tomatoes and a bit of curry powder (want to try making this, very nice quick and easy snack / lunch), mini mushroom quiche. 2 varities of stirfry / noodle type thing, red pepper houmous with some carrot sticks and 1 lemon and drizzle cupcake (2 1/2 syns).

When I got home I had this Tesco Roasted Salmon Flakes 115G - Groceries - Tesco Groceries hot smoked salmon flakes. Anyone know if there are syns in them? Can't find it on the app, was thinking it would be free but I'm not sure.

total syns; I'll say about 12 as not sure what was in some of the taster bits.

Well done on your super duper loss!!! :)
Are you feeling any better today? xxx

I still can't believe it haha. No I am feeling worse today, had a bit of extra time in bed and came in late for work.

Think my food plans for the weekend are a right off, I haven't got the energy to be cooking. Need to spent some time doing an essay and the rest of the weekned will consist of volunteering and resting. Thank you very much for asking.

Oh no :( hope you feel better soon!
There's lots of quick and easy eats on Slimming World, can you not re-plan? You sound very busy this weekend! What volunteering do you do?
I hate essays... I have one that I really need to start but I don't want to xxx

Will have to re-plan, have some bits I need to use up and freezer is jam packed. Going away to Italy middle of next week so don't want to buy too much fresh stuff.

I volunteer with a family involved with social services and a child protection plan, the volunteering is aimed at trying to help the parents make improvements in their lives which will obviously benefit the children. It's a difficult task and sometimes you feel like you are getting no-where, but baby steps. The mum in my match I feel is beginning to trust me and open up to me which is great. I also volunteer at a local kids club on Wednesdays.

I'm doing a degree with the open university, Criminology and psychological studies. It's my first year and so far done well in my assignments, I'm enjoying it but it's hard to try and find the time sometimes. What are you studying?

Today's food

Breakfast: Fruit pots - strawberries, grapes, apples. Orange Hifi bar (6 syns)
Lunch: Lentil and Vegetable New Covent Garden Soup 300g (HEXB), with 2 slices of Wholemeal toast, I have checked the syns app and it's 2.5 per slice, so 5 syns. FREE Strawberry mullerlight, bananna.
3x teas with semi skimmed milk - HEXA allowance.
Dinner - to be decided, have a rough idea but will see how I feel when I get home.

Last edited:
Hope you're feeling better today? Your volunteering work sounds amazing! Lucky lady going to Italy... where are you going? xxx

Unfortunately I wasn't up to seeing my volunteering family this morning, feel really bad as it's sounds as though they needed me, didn't have a very good meeting with social worker etc in the future.

Im going to a place called Aprica in the moutains, my friend has an apartment there so only need to book flights and a hire car, can't wait hope I'm feeling better.

I woke up late today. So far I have only eaten Heniz tomato soup with 2 slices of wm bread (HEXA) and a cup of tea.

The only thing in the world I wanted to eat was Heniz tomato soup, don't have the energy to be chopping veg to make my own.

Have plenty of water and some fruit to eat throughout the day, but don't think I'm going to do too well with my superfree today.

Appetite back with a vengeance, not feeling 100% but have been feeling hungry and craving chocolate.

Today's eats:

Brunch / lunch 2x wholemeal, Heniz spaghetti hoops, 35g reduced fat cheddar HEXA. Cups of tea using the rest of my HEXA allowance.
Snacks: 2x Freddo frogs = 10, Space raiders - 3, 2x bananas
Dinner: Pasta, tuna, lettuce, cucumber, red onion, red and green pepper and balsamic vinegar.

Total syns - 13

Off work sick today, didn't feel well again this morning. But a bit better now.

Breakfast which I had around lunchtime: Fruit and nut weetabix minis HEXB and HEXA for skimmed milk.
Heniz tomato soup with a chilli kick (11 1/2 syns)
Snacks: melon, space raiders (2.5 syns)
Dinner: lemon and Parsley salmon, rice, Mediterranean veg.

Currently cooking.

Last edited:
Sorry you're not feeling well still Hubz! :(

Heinz Tomato Soup seems to be a common theme when anyone is feeling sick! Almost everyone I know ends up having it... I wonder what they put in that soup? ;) lol

Sorry you're not feeling well still Hubz! :(

Heinz Tomato Soup seems to be a common theme when anyone is feeling sick! Almost everyone I know ends up having it... I wonder what they put in that soup? ;) lol

Thats funny, I just crave it when I'm sick.

Feeling a bit better today and back to work! One more day until my holiday so don't think I will be 100%.

Went slightly off the wagon last night, had a big chocolate craving and felt really hungry, (first big chocolate craving since I started SW).

I had a freddo frog, weight watchers chocolate bar, both 10 syns each and another pack of space raiders. So total syns 28.

Back on it for today, then will probably all be ruined by tomorrow so not worrying about it too much.

Thats funny, I just crave it when I'm sick.

Feeling a bit better today and back to work! One more day until my holiday so don't think I will be 100%.

Went slightly off the wagon last night, had a big chocolate craving and felt really hungry, (first big chocolate craving since I started SW).

I had a freddo frog, weight watchers chocolate bar, both 10 syns each and another pack of space raiders. So total syns 28.

Back on it for today, then will probably all be ruined by tomorrow so not worrying about it too much.

A freddo is only 5 syns, and it depends which WW chocolate bar you had, but I don't think it'll be 10 syns... which one was it?

Back