ProPoints I CAN do this, i WILL do this!!!

Found you. Subscribing.

Thanks everyone for joining my diary xx

Hi hun,just wanted to say I used to weigh the same as you do.....I now weigh 15st,I have a long way to go but following ww I know I can do it and you too will reach your goal x

Hi hun,just wanted to say I used to weigh the same as you do.....I now weigh 15st,I have a long way to go but following ww I know I can do it and you too will reach your goal x

Hey Hun, wow you have done AMAZING you should be so proud of yourself. Have you lost it all through WW? Any help or advice you can give. Xx

Today's diary
Friday 11/10/2013

Breakfast
Grapes 0pp
WW bar 2pp

Mid morning
Potato and leek cup a soup 3pp

Lunch
Lettuce tomatoes beetroot 0pp
Jacket potato 5pp
Flora butterly 10g 2pp
30g low fat cheese 3pp
3 slices garlic sausage 2pp
15g salad cream 1pp
image-574181536.jpg

Afternoon munch
WW bar 2pp
Jelly babies minis 4pp

Dinner
Low fat chicken Kiev 9pp
Micro chips 4pp
Mushrooms 0pp
210g baked beans 5pp
image-3970352041.jpg

Evening
Caramel options hot choc 1pp
Curly wurly 3pp
WW bar 2pp

48/47 pp used

1 weekly used 48 remain

Hey Nessa, Im here to return the favour and subscribe to you ;-) Looking good today! X Although I'm tight and only have 10g of Salad Cream so it's 0pp or I'd have 30g for 1pp ;-) x

Hey Nessa, Im here to return the favour and subscribe to you ;-) Looking good today! X Although I'm tight and only have 10g of Salad Cream so it's 0pp or I'd have 30g for 1pp ;-) x

Thanks for the tip Hun! And Thanks for subscribing all advice and help is great fully received!! Xx

Thanks for the tip Hun! And Thanks for subscribing all advice and help is great fully received!! Xx

I'm full of useless info, just tell me Shhhhhh if you want at any time! I'm the Queen of using every last gram lol x

I'm full of useless info, just tell me Shhhhhh if you want at any time! I'm the Queen of using every last gram lol x

Oh no I'm all for getting more for my points!! Thanks Hun xx

You're Welcome Sweetie, what u up to at the weekend? X

Me and the kids are spending the day with my mum tomorrow, hubby is working and my dad is out so it will be nice, not sure about Sunday yet maybe a movie day with the kids and get the popcorn maker out. How about you? Xx

Some photos from butlins..
image-1134646411.jpg
image-2436775269.jpg
image-3426508268.jpg
image-2379040320.jpg
image-1712875719.jpg

Oh my god the 80's def food on sticks pineapple and cheese and pickled with tin foil wrapped around a swede!!! little vol au vents with chicken and mushroom in them.... And prawns in my posh friends houses x what about a walls vienetta I remember them in the. 80's with article roll! X drinks where nasty!!! Blue moon 50/50 mad dog, larger and lime, cheap sweet German wine lambrini x god reliving my youth!! X I need a 80's party and soon x

I'm off to bed so will leave you all with these to read through.

image-40901818.jpg
image-1876905672.jpg
image-1759275271.jpg
image-2795874521.jpg
image-3429918907.jpg

I think i might print them out and stick them on the kitchen cupboards!

Me and the kids are spending the day with my mum tomorrow, hubby is working and my dad is out so it will be nice, not sure about Sunday yet maybe a movie day with the kids and get the popcorn maker out. How about you? Xx

Awwww that sounds like a lovely weekend, what will u so with your Mum? Any film in particular you wanted to see on Sunday? Popcorn Maker sounds fun, I love a Kitchen Gadget! X Tomorrow, Im taking Poppy to the £1 Cinema and then we are making our own Nando's Fakeaway :) Sunday, Ive promised her Baking and Board Games, her two Favourite things and Nando's Fakeaway Take 2! X

Love those Pics and Mottos, particularly like the 'Car' one, so so true! I've now climbed my 'hill' twice, once from 11 3 and second from 9 5! I WILL NOT climb it again! X

Oh my god the 80's def food on sticks pineapple and cheese and pickled with tin foil wrapped around a swede!!! little vol au vents with chicken and mushroom in them.... And prawns in my posh friends houses x what about a walls vienetta I remember them in the. 80's with article roll! X drinks where nasty!!! Blue moon 50/50 mad dog, larger and lime, cheap sweet German wine lambrini x god reliving my youth!! X I need a 80's party and soon x

Haha well if you fancy a weekend away in cornwall!! 80's all the way, thanks for all the great ideas too! X

Awwww that sounds like a lovely weekend, what will u so with your Mum? Any film in particular you wanted to see on Sunday? Popcorn Maker sounds fun, I love a Kitchen Gadget! X Tomorrow, Im taking Poppy to the £1 Cinema and then we are making our own Nando's Fakeaway :) Sunday, Ive promised her Baking and Board Games, her two Favourite things and Nando's Fakeaway Take 2! X

Sounds like a perfect weekend Hun. My Ryan loves board games too!!
We will probably head to the park and out for a walk. Not sure on films but they tend to always choose yogi bear!! Lol what are you seeing at the cinema? Xx

Sounds like a perfect weekend Hun. My Ryan loves board games too!!
We will probably head to the park and out for a walk. Not sure on films but they tend to always choose yogi bear!! Lol what are you seeing at the cinema? Xx

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs :) We went to see Despicable Me 2 a couple of weeks ago and Poppy loved it, can't afford more than the £1 one tho! X PS-Poppy has over 100 Board Games, she absolutely loves them lol x

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs :) We went to see Despicable Me 2 a couple of weeks ago and Poppy loved it, can't afford more than the £1 one tho! X PS-Poppy has over 100 Board Games, she absolutely loves them lol x

Sounds great have a great time. I love the kids AM its such a good idea. I haven't risked taking Sophie may yet, I'm not sure she would sit still long enough!! Xx

Nessa, have a look on FB for 'The 80's Magazine' page - might get some ideas there. Would link it for you, but not sure that I am allowed to.

Back