I can do this!!

Hey all,

Ud today and here's me thinking ah sure I don't need to count only to find myself eating some Madeira cake and about twelve biscuits plus a treat size crunchier and treat size caramel at 10.30am. Slap on the wrist given. Sensible now for the rest of the day and no more snacking and I think lesson will have to be, yes you can eat biscuits but they must be within your calorie allowance!

Good news is though that I will get out for a 3 mile walk today, and hopefully tomorrow too.

lunch now is one of Aldi frozen meal type things, it's 350kcal. Never tried it before. It's chicken and vegetable pasta.

Dinner is small amount of potato mashed up with plenty of carrots and piece of salmon.

Think I've hit 2000 cals today which is over what I wanted but never mind. Always tomorrow to get it off. I can mindlessly eat biscuits but have laid off them today but nibbled on lots and lots of other things. Argh

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ye biscuits are a killer. I haven't touched bread/pittas/pastry/rolls etc in four days. Maybe I'll concentrate on that for first few weeks and be wary of biscuits. will prob try and eliminate them during lent. The thoughts of it!!!

Yeah I agree I need to do the same really. I will try my best, I should anyway because I have a wheat intolerance. I just eat antihistamines every day which is really bad, one step at a time, I nerd to master my UDs first.

Morning all.
today is my second last DD before weigh in. I'm hoping that will also make me behave tomorrow and go easy on the junk. Delighted to hear that lent starts next week. I'll have to look for some snack substitutes for the eight weeks rather than junk so. Hopefully that would help weight loss and health in general.

Anyway enough rambling, today's Dd shall consist of;
Skimmed milk 55cals
400g soup 200 kcals
small salad 52cals
4eff white omelette, with 3mushrooms, half a red pepper, half an onion, and 10g low fat cheese 136 cals

Will do another 3 mile walk again today.

Morning all.
UD today, can feel weigh in day getting closer!

On the menu today is;
fruit salad and yoghurt
Omelette with 2eggs, 2whites, chicken, pepper, onion, mushroom, cheese
salmon and veg

snacks will be 3 Ryvita with laughing cow and and some kind of topping
wispa
two Rice Krispie buns

NO BISCUITS!!!!
3 mile walk again tonight.

Hope everyone has a good day.

I'm on an UD today too and I've gotta Lay off the sugary stuff. Want to be more healthy, need to eat more fruit and veg. Was Thinking of cauliflower cheese for tea tonight. I love cheese and that's a good way of chucking in some veg. LOL

I'm on an UD today too and I've gotta Lay off the sugary stuff. Want to be more healthy, need to eat more fruit and veg. Was Thinking of cauliflower cheese for tea tonight. I love cheese and that's a good way of chucking in some veg. LOL

what are you gonna have with the cauliflower cheese. My sister loves cauliflower cheese, I can't stand it.
I find if I try eliminate sugar altogether then I crave it, so I hoping avoiding biscuits will help. Lent next week so will try avoid everything but maybe have raisins as sugar substitute.

good luck with it today anyhow, one day at a time lol. Enjoy cauli cheese.

Not sure yet fancy something naughty. Its hard to get head round it that I'm on track and still on plan even though another Belgian bun thingy has just gone down the hatch, oh lord think I won't bother counting today, whenever I do I just put pressure on myself so not bothering, just hope it all settles soon, I'm so good on DDs I don't find them a problem at all and I have no food just coffee and soya milk light. Argh I wish I could cut out my stomach. :-X

Your fine, don't stress about it, if you want sugar have it. You eat nothing on down days so that def counts a lot. What I would say is though, to plan your menu in morning, agrees yes that you will have some Belgian buns or whatever, and I reckon that you will automatically chose something lighter for one of your meals to make up for it.

Back