ProPoints I HAVE to do it this time!!

Hey everyone and welcome to the new people joining me here.

Well I managed an hours broken sleep last night in the hospital! Then went off to a family funeral, safe to say I'm exhausted. Food wise was ok yesterday but had a few pastry items at the wake.
Sophie is home now but has gone off her food and vomited a few times and has a high temp so having to keep a close eye on her she might have to head back to hospital.

Well I know I'm being naughty but hubby and I have decided to weigh in early (WI is meant to be in the morning) and we are treating ourselves to a Chinese as neither of us can face cooking I will just wipe my weeklies for the week ahead to cover it

So...... IVE LOST 5LB!!!!!

SHUT UP 5LB!!!!! That is amazing. Well done!!! Especially with all the stressful things happening around you at the minute.

Keep a good eye on little one, she might have a wee infection. Infact maybe ring the ward she was on and run her symptoms past them x

5lbs is fantastic :)
Sorry to hear you had to go to a funeral :( Comfort food very much needs after the days (+ night) you had.
Hope little one is ok. I second that you may want to call the ward she was on. Xxx

Thankyou both of you, we've rang the ward (twice!!) just have to keep an eye on her they think she may of caught a little bug. I think she might just be over tired and exhsusted, she went straight to sleep when I took her up to bed. Here's hoping for a good night!

Hope you are both ok?

Hi Nessa, how do you find the WW@Home?

Hi there I know the plan really well as done it several times before so I just do it at home now using the ultimate value diary app on my phone.

Wow well done!!!! What an amazing start. What do you have when you get Chinese?? Hoping your daughter settles soon bless her.

Last night we shared duck and fried rice, chicken balls and chips lol

But when I'm being good I will have a chicken chow mein

Hope you and your daughter got a good nights sleep and she is much better now. Try to rest and relax today xx

Morning love, she woke at 1am being sick but hasn't been poorly since, she's kept her meds down and has eaten a bit of toast she's just relaxing on the sofa now. Had a little burst of energy early!

Hope everything is ok with you? Xx

(Sorry for all the individual posts I don't know how to multi quote off my phone lol)

I weighed in again this morning (normal weigh in day) after the naughty Chinese and it's still showing 5LB off woohoo xx

Back