I may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

Defo- my hubby understands to a point but has never has weight issues and obvs there are quirks that come with the program that he can't understand! I think the food sniffing freaks him out!

Defo- my hubby understands to a point but has never has weight issues and obvs there are quirks that come with the program that he can't understand! I think the food sniffing freaks him out!
Oh I so do that too bahaha!!!! Thought I was alone in that masochistic act ha

Oh I so do that too bahaha!!!! Thought I was alone in that masochistic act ha

Nope It's like heaven- fresh toasted pancakes or roasted chicken I will sniff and it's soooooo good!! I purposely by him foods I love to see if I can resist?? I dunno what that's about but perhaps I'll become a feeder!

Nope It's like heaven- fresh toasted pancakes or roasted chicken I will sniff and it's soooooo good!! I purposely by him foods I love to see if I can resist?? I dunno what that's about but perhaps I'll become a feeder!
I'm definitely a feeder on this....!!!!

Oh so week 2 and loss has now slowed only.8 down from mid week but that's a total of 19.6lbs!!! Tired today so not as happy as I should be. Will try and get my head back in the game!

Oh so week 2 and loss has now slowed only.8 down from mid week but that's a total of 19.6lbs!!! Tired today so not as happy as I should be. Will try and get my head back in the game!

19.6lbs is amazing, never mind the fact it's in only 2 weeks which is even more amazing. You should be very proud of yourself and happy :) come on Joanie head in the game and turn that frown upside down.

Thanks Katie just had a stressful weekend as brother was rushed to hospital cause he couldn't breath so was consumed by that and you know how hospitals drag you down and drain you, I got a good night's sleep and I'm back and ready for another week!

Awww sorry to hear about your brother, hope he's ok? Yeah hospitals are horrid but really well done for staying strong. That must have taken a lot. X

Ah thanks girls no real change but at least the docs are back in today and we'll see what they say. I'm back in work today and after a 3 hour commute in the snow feeling so cold and had an IBS incident on the motorway- had to pull of and run into the first business I saw open which was so embarrassing but could have been worse!!

My god that's a fair bit of stress to under... Sorry to hear that... Well done for sticking to your diet through it...!!

Ah thanks Curveappeal, my loses so far are keeping me motivated so hopefully will stay on track. It's the re-feed at Easter I'm concerned about getting back on the horse then!!

Ah thanks Curveappeal, my loses so far are keeping me motivated so hopefully will stay on track. It's the re-feed at Easter I'm concerned about getting back on the horse then!!

I know what you mean... I'm hoping going back on it after the hens will be easy enough... But if we can do it now we can do it then...!!!

I know I can if my head is in the right place but I worry that I'll be within reach of 3st and my bmi will be 23 so may flake out and think I can do the rest on re-feed rather than TFR..

I know I can if my head is in the right place but I worry that I'll be within reach of 3st and my bmi will be 23 so may flake out and think I can do the rest on re-feed rather than TFR..

I know what you mean.... Just take each new challenge as it comes I guess??

Yeah not dwelling on it - I take LT week by week. In my mind after Sat WI I ask myself do I want to do another week can I keep going.. That way I break it down into smaller chunks in my mind

Yeah not dwelling on it - I take LT week by week. In my mind after Sat WI I ask myself do I want to do another week can I keep going.. That way I break it down into smaller chunks in my mind

That's a great idea...!!! I've only one day on tfr now... Eek... Hope I don't fek the refeed up.

Oh last day!! So exciting you deserve the break and well done so far!!

Back