I may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

I'm finding myself a bit weepy on this- I know I'm a bit stressed anyway but find myself getting teary easily. RANT ALERT-Had a big row with my mum this morning as my SIL never replied to me last night to confirm if she was ok to mind the child today, Mum started cussing me out and all so I decided no I wouldn't take it told her I wouldn't leave the child with her when she was in that sort of mood, I'd take her to my in laws in Belfast despite the terrible conditions and I wasn't listening to her. I got so weepy after as she'd drop everything for SIL but I get a chewing- I don't think so! Think I shocked her taking the child on but I won't leave my child with someone who is angry- I would call in sick quicker. Then she texts me about roads later what were they like maybe better if we stay in city tonight, and then that she has 500l of oil arranged to be delivered to me today!! I'm stunned- I can't believe she'd be so generous on one hand and nasty on the other!

I'm finding myself a bit weepy on this- I know I'm a bit stressed anyway but find myself getting teary easily. RANT ALERT-Had a big row with my mum this morning as my SIL never replied to me last night to confirm if she was ok to mind the child today, Mum started cussing me out and all so I decided no I wouldn't take it told her I wouldn't leave the child with her when she was in that sort of mood, I'd take her to my in laws in Belfast despite the terrible conditions and I wasn't listening to her. I got so weepy after as she'd drop everything for SIL but I get a chewing- I don't think so! Think I shocked her taking the child on but I won't leave my child with someone who is angry- I would call in sick quicker. Then she texts me about roads later what were they like maybe better if we stay in city tonight, and then that she has 500l of oil arranged to be delivered to me today!! I'm stunned- I can't believe she'd be so generous on one hand and nasty on the other!

That's a lot of strength you have shown well done....!!!!!! It is hard when someone swings in roundabouts in the way the treat you... Ya don't know whether you're coming or going...

Awful for you xx hope you're ok x

Aww sorry you're having such an emotional time of it lately. This diet does make me more emotional though so you aren't alone. Really hope you are ok and your brother is too. You're doing amazing to stay so strong and remember we are all in this together so rant away :) x

Thanks Girls!! I think we're over the worst - he was let out yesterday as he didn't need oxygen so hopefully on the road to recovery.

I did my sneaky mid week peek and am 155lbs!! That's 22.8lbs down in 2.5 weeks. I know my loss slows towards the end of the week for some reason but hoping for 1 more lb to hit the 11st mark!! I had a bit of a NSV this morning to, I put on a size 10 Primark dress that was a bit tight around the tummy last week but fits perfect today!!

Thanks Girls!! I think we're over the worst - he was let out yesterday as he didn't need oxygen so hopefully on the road to recovery.

I did my sneaky mid week peek and am 155lbs!! That's 22.8lbs down in 2.5 weeks. I know my loss slows towards the end of the week for some reason but hoping for 1 more lb to hit the 11st mark!! I had a bit of a NSV this morning to, I put on a size 10 Primark dress that was a bit tight around the tummy last week but fits perfect today!!

Epic NSV woohoo 11st epic!!!!! Well done I'm only a few lbs behind ya hehe xxxx

Well done missy.. Bet you are ecstatic!!!!!!!

Oh totally hoping another lb on Sat weekly WI and then targeting 3lbs a week (wishing for 3.5) to take me to Easter target. It's really only 4 and a half more weeks!!

Oh totally hoping another lb on Sat weekly WI and then targeting 3lbs a week (wishing for 3.5) to take me to Easter target. It's really only 4 and a half more weeks!!

Ah not a bother to ya!!!! I'll be back on tfr on the 16th joining ya lol... We will probably be refeeding the same week lol!!!!!

Ah not a bother to ya!!!! I'll be back on tfr on the 16th joining ya lol... We will probably be refeeding the same week lol!!!!!

Yeah I be doing a re-feed Easter but then back on probably for another 2/3 weeks depending on where I am at that point. My targets would suggest coming off last week in April but I'll be taking it week by week.

Yeah I be doing a re-feed Easter but then back on probably for another 2/3 weeks depending on where I am at that point. My targets would suggest coming off last week in April but I'll be taking it week by week.

Oh right yeah think I start refeed on the 1st April lol

Oh right yeah think I start refeed on the 1st April lol

Well I say that's how long I'm on it but TBH I'm taking it week by week and if I feel I need to and can lose on extended re-feed then that's what I'll do, though that decision can only be made on a Saturday as it's WI day!!

Ah thanks Katie I know 4 weeks is no time at all- the last 3 have flew in and I'm looking forward to it all. I see your water intake is so much better now and I couldn't get over the fact you've lost an average 1kg a day!! Wow just inspirational!

Ah thanks Katie I know 4 weeks is no time at all- the last 3 have flew in and I'm looking forward to it all. I see your water intake is so much better now and I couldn't get over the fact you've lost an average 1kg a day!! Wow just inspirational!

The control ypu feel whilst on this diet is definitely a plus...!!!

Curve ha ha so true we can laugh at our previous inferior selves for having to eat real food!

No but seriously I agree it builds confidence that you can do it!

Curve ha ha so true we can laugh at our previous inferior selves for having to eat real food!

No but seriously I agree it builds confidence that you can do it!

It's making me actually eat three times a day.... Haha.... I'll be thinner and actually eat ha... Win win

Oh I'm nervous today- WI tomorrow and convinced I won't have lost from mid-week and really really really want to hit 154 or marginly under!! I dunno if I've developed the fear!! lol

Oh I'm nervous today- WI tomorrow and convinced I won't have lost from mid-week and really really really want to hit 154 or marginly under!! I dunno if I've developed the fear!! lol

Oh no!!!! Really??? You are not far from target losses will be smaller though... Keep your chin up xx

Back