IF newbie

woop :D

1562 kcals eaten

709 kcals burnt from cleaning and combat class :)

cool its coming down x

Hi!! Day 4 almost done!!!

Woke up this morning early. - little umbel in the belly around 11am ish but that soon passed.
I've had water and a green tea before 2pm. At 2 pm I had 40g cashew nuts, a banana, a rice cake and then a mini bag of iced biscuits (like mini party rings) came home and had dinner early as I have a bounce class tonight an I don't really want to be jumping around on a full stomach haha! So I just had a crispy chicken ceaser salad.
Just about to add up my cals for the day x

Hi Tano. Doing really well so far! Do you find you get hungry at all? If I restrict my cals everyday I tend to get hungry, but is it easier if you have a feeding window?

X

Hi Tano. Doing really well so far! Do you find you get hungry at all? If I restrict my cals everyday I tend to get hungry, but is it easier if you have a feeding window?

X

Hi,
With this I find my calories aren't restricted because its hard to eat up to your max calorie allowance within the eating window. I had a few rumbles in the belly yesterday but not today. I just have a fruit or green tea and it curbs it :)

10st 2 and a quarter this morning!! Day 5 and 5.5 pounds gone! I'm sure it will begin to stabilise now! But I'm really really happy!! I'm feeling so much more comfortable! X

Oh right. See I think I'd still have to restrict my calories - I can eat quite a bit in a 6 or 8 hour window! I usually don't each lunch until fairly late anyhow (1.30pm at the earliest) so waiting a bit longer wouldn't be an issue but I'm scared I'd just spend the feeding window eating way too much! Seems to be working well for you though, which is great. :)

X

I also think I'm not going to bother doing the 24hour fast. A lot of people are saying there's not much point. I may just stick to the window. I'm definitely going to increase the window to 8 hours too

Having an exercise free day today! Done quite a bit this week already! Sunday, Tuesday and weds! I'm going Saturday and Sunday and maybe tomorrow but I'm not 100% definite on that yet!
I last ate at 4:30pm yesterday so I broke my fast an hour earlier today at 1pm. I'm not rigidly sticking to the time slots as in everyday life things get in the way. I knew I was meeting OH for lunch today at 1pm so I've just brought it forward. Plus I did 20 and a half hours fasting in total.
Food today:
Berry smoothie

Granary roll with salami/mozzarella/tomato/onion
Salt n vinegar crisps

Tea

Pork loins with mixed Mediterranean roasted veg

Total cals: 1345

Pleased with total cals today x

Oh right. See I think I'd still have to restrict my calories - I can eat quite a bit in a 6 or 8 hour window! I usually don't each lunch until fairly late anyhow (1.30pm at the earliest) so waiting a bit longer wouldn't be an issue but I'm scared I'd just spend the feeding window eating way too much! Seems to be working well for you though, which is great. :)

X

Yeah if I was you, I'd work out your TDEE cals and track what u eat so u eat below that x

Hi!!!

Day 6... I can't believe it! I'm down to 10st 1 this morning which is great and I can't believe I've actually a) done it and b) found it relatively easy!

Took my nephew to the cinema this morning. He had apple juice and minstrels... The smell of the cinema was torture! I bloody love popcorn haha but I had nothing.

Had a later window today, starting at 2pm. Ie just had a wholemeal ham roll, activia yogurt an some walkers sunbites with a cup of tea.

Having a curry with the family tonight, having chicken tikka masala, brown rice, low fat naan bread and I'm allowing myself 2 poppadums with mango chutney dip. (At home, not eating out) my window may go on till 9pm instead of 8 which will be a 7 hour eating window but it depends on wht time we eat. Gotta make sure this fits around my life and not the other way around!!! Bootcamp in the morning too :)
No exercise today!!
Total cals: 1360

Well dinner was lovely and soooo much food! Ha a bag of cashew nuts after gym so cals today are: 1578 Plus I exercise away: 486 walking to gym, 45 mins session/ walking home

Eating window was 2pm-8:15pm
I was allowing till 9pm today so that's good :)

hey good day yesterday. ...What's the scales say? xx

Up a pound after my carb fest last night, but to be expected so I'm not pissed off about a pound at all. I can get that gone!!! Not sure what time my eating window will be today! Weigh in tomorrow will be my final weekly loss figure so we'll see. Off to the gym at 10am :)

Back