I'm back and ready to lose a stone for Xmas :-)

Just did 90 minutes in the gym. ... I'm hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow :)

1.8lbs off for me this week...added to last weeks 1.8 that means I have 10.4lbs to go by Christmas... :fingerscrossed:

Good luck to everyone else xx

How is everyone doing?

I only lost 1lb this week, but on the bright side it is still a loss...and I've just noticed I'm exactly halfway to goal :))

every pound counts :) well done x

I'm good thanks. ... Had a couple of meals out and had a real battle to resist food yesterday. ...I could have easily fallen off the wagon but managed to stay on track and bought myself a couple of new tops to motivate myself!

I don't weigh in til Thursday so won't know until then how the week has gone for me! 2 gym sessions between now and then so I'm hoping to see my numbers going down! !

Hi All,

First post as the title of your thread caught my eye! I am 3 days in to my weight loss for Christmas (well a Christmas date with an ex!) I have three weeks to go and am hoping to lose close to a stone, a bit of a long shot but anything will be better than how I'm feeling right now ! 5'2 and 10 stone 4lb last weigh :sigh:, ideally want to get down to 8st 7lb but would be happy at 9st! Can I join in your group please?! plus, when people talk about going to the gym, what do you do and for how long? I am going every night for about 30 mins and am counting calories lost rather than what I do if you know what I mean! I started on losing 100 cals on my first day which was about 20 mins brisk walking on a treadmill and the next day I increased to 125 cals in 15 mins on treadmill! I know it sounds silly but am giving myself little goals!

Can you please say what kind of excersise you do and for how long as your results are good! I am calorie counting at around 1000 cals a day roughly!

Thanks

Date-Dieter

Hi All,

First post as the title of your thread caught my eye! I am 3 days in to my weight loss for Christmas (well a Christmas date with an ex!) I have three weeks to go and am hoping to lose close to a stone, a bit of a long shot but anything will be better than how I'm feeling right now ! 5'2 and 10 stone 4lb last weigh :sigh:, ideally want to get down to 8st 7lb but would be happy at 9st! Can I join in your group please?! plus, when people talk about going to the gym, what do you do and for how long? I am going every night for about 30 mins and am counting calories lost rather than what I do if you know what I mean! I started on losing 100 cals on my first day which was about 20 mins brisk walking on a treadmill and the next day I increased to 125 cals in 15 mins on treadmill! I know it sounds silly but am giving myself little goals!

Can you please say what kind of excersise you do and for how long as your results are good! I am calorie counting at around 1000 cals a day roughly!

Thanks

Date-Dieter

Hi and welcome :)

good luck with your losses x

I am going the gym 2 or 4 times a week (when my daughter is at her dad's) I get really carried away with it all! I'm trying to build up my fitness at the minute so do 30 minutes on the treadmill following a couch to 5k program then 60 minutes on the bike using the cross country program. Last Saturday I pushed myself and did 60 minutes on the treadmill. The weeks I only do 2 gym trips I'm pulling in a 30 minute swim while my daughter has her swimming lesson. I'm going to add in weight training when I am able to run for 30 minutes but at the mo and just burning calories through cardio :-D

I think anything you can manage is a benefit though as it beats sitting on the sofa any day x

Hi Blubex!

Sounds as if you are really quite fit which is great, I hope to try a little jog tonight on the treadmill! my focus is seeing my ex's face when when Ii walk into the restaurant in a slimmer fitting dress than what I normally wear! not that I want to get back with him, just one of those things really! ;) I would like to do some weight training too but there are always those fit muscle bound men hanging around those machines at the gym and the last thing I need is someone wondering what on earth i'm doing on the machine!

homemade veg soup today with a salad omlette for dinner i think! will hang up dress for motivation! hope everyone is having a good day!

I'm really not. ... I'm sweaty and bright red when I'm there but o push myself to my limits and am slowly building up :) I always ache afterwards! !!

Just build up slowly and find what works right for you. my biggest problem with exercise is that the next day all I want to do us eat! !!!

Back