I'm back and ready to lose a stone for Xmas :-)

Great that you are pushing yourself, I am trying to keep focused and even made it to one of the 'muscle machines' this evening! and yes all I can think of is food too! doesn't help that I drive past a chippy on the way home, but resisting temptation!

1.8lbs off for me this week...added to last weeks 1.8 that means I have 10.4lbs to go by Christmas... :fingerscrossed:

Good luck to everyone else xx

2.6lbs off this week. ... 7.8lbs to go for Christmas :)

Great that you are pushing yourself, I am trying to keep focused and even made it to one of the 'muscle machines' this evening! and yes all I can think of is food too! doesn't help that I drive past a chippy on the way home, but resisting temptation!

I know what you mean about chips! I'm having some Saturday as a treat I've not had chip shop chips for months!

Well done on trying a muscle machine. .. I'm holding off them for a little while as exercise is making me hungry and I think weight training will make that worse! !!

Well done on your losses this week guys.

I'm having a very lo cal day today as I seem to have hit a plateau again already :-( I've only managed to shift 1lb in about 10 days. I also hit the treadmill this morning and ran carrying my lightest dumbells to try and give me a boost. It's just so frustrating when I've been being so good.

I have my Christmas party tomorrow night so I have a planned night off. I was just hoping to be 3 or 4 lb lighter by now:-( Never mind, I'll just keep plugging away.

DD - if you don't like the sweaty weight types hanging around in the gym maybe invest in some cheap dumbells or a kettlebell? There are loads of exercises using them that you can do at home - just look on you tube :)

a pound loss is still moving in the right direction. ... If you lost a pound every ten days for a year that would be 36lbs in a year x

Thats brilliant everyone, Ponytales, I will lookout some weight related vids on youtube, I have started doing the sofa triceps thing and try sit ups for 50 reps, when I say try its really that a big TRY!!!! plus side I just stood on the scales and I'm officially 10st thats 4lbs off since I started nearly a week ago! :) really want to lose another 7-10lb before dinner date!

Yes Bluebex....those chips are so tempting! I'll maybe save them for a treat once a week maybe a few wont do too much harm!

Nice one Bex, I never thought of it like that!

My lo cal day did the trick and I've dropped another pound. Mind you, a night off tonight for work Christmas meal but I'm determined to be back at this weight at least by Monday.

DD - check out the 30 day shred on you Tube !!

I've got a dvd of 30 day shred.... It's good :) there are two people to follow. ... One does it easy and the other hard so you don't feel under too much pressure x

struggling with food craves today. ... nearly caved and got a take away but reminded myself I've got family over tomorrow night and we're having chips and will probably have wine. ... I'm swimming in the morning so will have earned some extra calories.

30 day shred it is, caved and had ice cream today! doubl scoop, figured around 300 cals even though it was from a gourmet place that probably tastes so good because its laden with cream! but then hit the gym and burnt off 275 cals ! weigh in on Monday ....

30 day shred it is, caved and had ice cream today! doubl scoop, figured around 300 cals even though it was from a gourmet place that probably tastes so good because its laden with cream! but then hit the gym and burnt off 275 cals ! weigh in on Monday ....

ooooh.... ice cream. ... lucky you! Well done for going the gym.

I find it so hard to be discipline at the weekend as my day has no structure.

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow xx

Just had a lovely Sunday dinner with wine. ... Will have to be super good tomorrow to make up for it !!!

I am aiming to lose at least 7lbs so any support would be appreciated

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep blubex!! Ice cream was good and running it off was hard but hey if that's what it takes to enjoy those treats I'll have to mentally start seeing it that way! Your meal sounded yummy!! Oh to have a glass of wine! Weigh in tomorrow !

Weekends are soooo difficult especially this time of year

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I put 2lb on over the weekend, but being good today so hope it will magically disapear in a day or so.

I find weekends really hard too. It the lack of structure and the wine and takeaway habit that goes with X factor/Strictly etc!

I think once I am at goal I will try to maintain by behaving all week and having weekends off.

The one good think about weekend is that I do stay fairly active. Yesterday I went for a lovely long ride on my horse and then took the dog for a good long walk. I also poo pick my horse's paddock at the weekends and that is a workout in itself!

Back