I'm not a dog. I will not reward myself with food!!

Well done!

Ever hurdle you over come will only make you stronger!! Xx

Aww thank you for the support x I certainly did enjoy that yorkie ;) I also sat there without desser while everyone else had them! Now that was hard!

So far I've stuck to plan but I am STARVING!! I've had my weight watchers shepherds pie, carrots and pud but I feel like I could eat a horse! Tonight's going to be loooooong :D

That was my day yesterday! I was starving!

But I managed through it and was chuffed this morning and I've had a very much less hungry day! X

Gah! Craig's just cooked beef burgers and the smell is lingering! They usually make me feel queasy but right now I could demolish one with onions, ketchup and cheese :D got one caramel bar left so might enjoy that with a glass of water :)

It's official! I hate my weighing scales! Late afternoon I jumped on them and to my amazement I weighed in a 18st 8lbs! Thinking they were dicky, I tried again - four times in total all with the same result. I was ecstatic! Over the moon, utter flies in my tummy happy! Got on this morning and they read 18st 11lbs :( gutted!

My mum stole my scales and i am only allowed to weigh once a week!!
i was getting hung up on morning and night weigh ins and it doesnt help as you shift about all day at our weight !!
Just do it once a week at the same time wevery week as weight fluctautes during the day!! XXX

I will have to be strong - it's so hard not to have a sneaky peek to see how I'm getting on :) it kind of keeps me going and this is a kick up the bum for one last day of the week. It's official weigh day tomorrow so today I'm being super good :) I had a bit of bread yesterday and noticed how bloated I felt quite quickly, something I've never noticed before!

I'm a serial weigher. But I only allow myself on if I use the number as motivation if its lower fab lets keep going. If its higher come on get this fat gone! If its the same come on let's get it moving!

I used to allow it to upset me and sabotage myself! But that accomplishes nothing!

I wi at least once a day and sometimes of I think I've had a bad day I don't let myself get on bc I know if its terrible it'll spark a binge! X

I think I'll have to take that attitude with the scales otherwise I'll go insane :D just ordered myself the 30 day shred in the hope I'll stick to that too :) this weight IS coming off and I am NOT going to feel like poop about it any longer!

Whoop whooop! First week weigh in and I've lose 7lbs! I'm absolutely over the moon. Just updates my signature to get to goal and I may change it jack again! I thought it'd spur me on since I'm feeling on top of the world, but the thought of anther 5st 9lbs to goal is quite daunting! Think mini goals will be more digestible at this stage so I don't scare myself silly :D

Carrie thats fantastic!!!!
Well done you
Our mini goals could almost be the same!

xxxxxx

Thank you so much Sal xx I'm so pleased with it :) I had done all my mini goals right down to my ultimate goal weight of 13st (I would then probably like to lose a further 2 1/2 to 3 stones for our wedding whenever that day comes!) but for now, I think the 6st 2lbs I've to shift is enough :) I weighed 13st when Craig and I first got together and went down to 12st then my weight steadily increased. To be 10 1/2 stone or even 10st for my wedding day would be a dream! I haven't weighed that for about 12 years! Anyway, the first 1/2 stone has now gone and I've 5st 9lbs to to. I hope this level of weight loss continues, though I think that's a bit too optimistic! If it does, I'll be in the 16's when it my youngest's 3rd Birthday on June 29th :)

Ok, I know I'm only a week in but the fear of having a saggy kangaroo pouch mummy tummy when I reach goal is always present and has been since I was 15st and trying to lose weight! I know I'm never going to have the perfect flat tum, I have had two children and they were 8lb and 8lb 12.5oz so they didn't create neat little houses to live in for 9 months! They left their marks and I do love them (it's proof my babies were there!) and know I'll probably never wear a bikini again because of them, but is there hope? Can I have a normal-Ish tum again? X

Feeling very guilty about the fact I'm missing my eldests sports day :( my littlest came home from nursery and was so tired he was uncontrollable! He was out like a light as soon as he went down for his nap and I don't want to wake him :( think I'm going to wake him and make it for the last half an hour or so. I can't stand the thought of Jake sat looking out for us and us never turning up :(

Oh poor thing! I don't have kids but can imagine the tear of trying to do everything is a nightmare! Sure hope you make the last bit x

It's hard to juggle everything but we made it for the last two games and I feel slightly less guilty now. Jakes face was fab when he saw us which made the squealing from Liam so much more tolerable! Tonight I've had spag Bol and I've had enough to give me just short of 600 calories. I won't lie, I would've had double the amount of pasta and my tummy's still rumbling :( I must be strong, must not raid the cupboard!

Oooo I had spaghetti and meatballs tonight must be pasta day lol I had mine with a huge side salad to pad it out, your doin great by way
X

Thank you Bee xxx we must need our mid week fix of carbs :D I'm well under my calories still so I'm not going to feel too guilty if I make a snack later that's about 300 calories. I didn't have breakfast so that's 230 calories on it's own and I've a slim fast caramel bar yet to have :)

Today's been a nightmare! My youngest has got a tummy bug today I've been covered in puke, snot, tears, pee and poo at some point today, often more than once! The joys of being a mummy! I'm so glad it's been almost a year since he was last poorly!

On the diet side, I've been good though done no exercise and I am starving. Absolutely ravenous! I'm getting really fed up of feeling hungry all the time and would like to eat an evening meal and feel full. The last time I ate and felt full was Sunday and I think I need to get that full feeling sometime soon otherwise I know I'm going to give up. Surprisingly the chocolate side isn't bothering me and feeling hungry during the day doesn't either because I'm busy enough to ignore it. It's that disappointing feeling when the plate's clean and I could quite easily eat it again. I think tomorrow I'm going to have a mini blow out! I'll get myself a steak and a jacket spud, peas and peppercorn sauce. May even do some naughty onion rings. I could eat it right now :(

I agree with you about having a mini blow out, hope u enjoy your steak it sounds lush :), if u think it will stop you from giving up then your doing the right thing by having it, you might even feel you don't manage it all like you use too. Hope the little one gets better soon, hate it when's daughter gets sick too
Xx

Back