I'm not a dog. I will not reward myself with food!!

I think the changing of the attitude is the biggest thing to master! Bravo for the mac fitting ace feeling isn't it!!
And as I have said somewhere before you have got to allow yourself some treats but a little of what you fancy does you no harm!
Fingers crossed for Wednesday for weigh in xxx

Well done so far hope you get your scales by wednesday but just goes to show the scales don't need to tell you how much weight you have lost just try on some old cloths !

Thank you xxx I certainly feel looser in clothes that at the start felt tight :) I hope the scales back up the feeling otherwise I'll be on a major downer lol! I'm not eating as much as I used to, feeling fuller and the yearning for munchies at night has all but disappeared! I think it's helped that Craig's stopped munching too so I'm not having to sit there listening to him crunching on Dorito's :D

im loving this 'skinny thinking' shift in attitude towards food! My skin is the healthiest it's looked for ages and if I don't drink enough fluids, I'm parched by tea time which sees me drinking another three to four glasses of well diluted juice! What's more is that I looked at myself in the mirror and I think I'm looking less bloated in the tummy! If it takes me a year or so to get to my ultimate goal, I'm happy with that. I feel like Slim Fast kick started a new me and this group is helping me keep it together :) thank you so much for your support xxx

oh i am so glad you are up and happy about everything! I certainly feel like this group has helped me on it as I know I have to "report" in!!
I too noticed how amazing my skin was until i went on a night out last friday and drank lots of alcohol!! then i broke out in spots!
good luck tomororw but remember if the scales dont say the right thing your clothes do!!!
xxx

Yeah I agree about the forum it's ace having friends to share it all with xx

Thank you ladies xx it's lovely to come here and get everything out in the open. For years I daren't even tell anyone how much I weighed, yet on here it's there for everyone to see! I certainly have a spring in my step today..........

Whoop whoop! I've reached one of my Mini Goals and am 18st 4lb! I am really chuffed, especially since the past two weeks I haven't really had a clue how I've been getting on and not following the plan to the letter :)

I bobbed into Morrisons on my way home from the school run and their weighing scales were back in stock and look ok! I feel like I'm back on it now. Another 2lbs and that's a stone gone! 12lbs is fab! It took me months to lose that on Slimming World. Now I'm thinking I REALLY can do this. If I continue to lose 12lbs in 4 weeks, I'll be at goal before I know it :D now I just need to engage my brain and work that out into lbs for MFP :/ lol xx

woop woop!!!
it will be no time at all until you are down to goal.
xx

Than you Sal xx you're doing tremendously! Look at you with 20+ lbs banished! Xx

I thought I'd have a catch up since I've not been on for a few weeks! Home life is pretty hectic and I gained 3lbs two weeks ago but have since lost that gain and am back to my 18st 4lbs! I'm expecting another gain though as t was my sons birthday yesterday and I enjoyed pizza, cake, sausage rolls, biscuits....you name it, I ate it! I'm going on a hen do on Saturday so I really want to lose a little more weight by then, just so I feel more comfortable :)

Welcome back chick!! And that gain will be gone in notime xxx

I've done it again, disappeared for weeks - we've had a really rough few weeks since our sons Birthday and just as it seems we turn a corner, something else hits us so I've had a lot to focus on and am now royally stressed out. I've been burying my head with the weight loss situation too. Although I've not gained, I've lost a measly 4lbs in the past month. I know it's off, not on. But I feel so damn disheartened that I've lost my get up and go so quickly. Having said that, I am sat with a slim fast shake!! The yearn to lose is still there and I'm not stuffing my face with chocolate, I have (or that should be had now it's finished!) my weekly big choc fix while watching Apprentice and I'm quite happy with that then my slim fast bars or a mars bar through the rest of the week. I cannot give up choc so why bother trying lol! I hope you're all doing well with your weight loss journeys and I'll try not be so much of a stranger xx

HELP!!!!! My weight loss mojo has vanished. I've gained weight (daren't see how much but my clothes feel tighter!) and I'm hitting the panic button! I feel miserable, depressed and a failure! Do not like one bit!

Right lady! It's time to get back on this! I've probably not followed anything for 3 months but with a big family wedding in March, and hopefully my own in September (it won't be a lavish, expensive do so waiting for the go ahead on the venue we have in mind before we announce it!) I really need to slim down. I haven't weighed myself....I daren't! But I'm following my fitness pal for helping count calories, along with slim fast.

This is my second day and thought I'd check in and start keeping a little diary for myself as it really helped lose that stone back in July :) fingers crossed that in a months time I'll be a stone lighter or at least lost the weight I've gained over the past three months!

My motivation this time: the wedding(s), the fact that my skin feels yucky and greasy (I'm back eating shed loads of chocolate and could feel it getting out of control - I swear I'm addicted to it!), I'm prone to spots and the nasty ones that vanished earlier in the year! I feel tired and lethargic, I have very little energy and am getting out of puff quite easily when I used to be ok. My jeans I worked so hard to get into are now tight again and I've just bought the next size up for comfort :( I'm fed up of looking at myself and loathing the image I see. I really don't want to regret any photographs of me at these weddings and especially my own!

So, here goes! Round two of DIY weight loss and keeping the fingers crossed I keep up to it.......or at least during school term time....I can't resist a sausage sandwich with my boys and sweeties with movies ;)

Weighed myself and I've gained 6lbs since July. Not bad going to say I've not given a care in the world about what I've been eating! So, I feel better that I'm not starting from scratch but will now amend my signature goals etc :) I'm on this!

Back