I'm ready to start again , been in a dark place to long

Hi Jackie
Its a combination of things driving me Jackie. Some days are harder than others but somehow im managing to stick to it. Weekends not as bad as previous.
STS is better than a gain. I know you have a long way to go so break it down in to mini goals. Look at the fuller picture when you've lost a chunk hun.
My clothes much better which is encouraging.
I'm doing As with the occasional SS+.
keep going xx

Hi Lynn
Well 100% for me today , I guess ive give myself mixed messages for a long time, my younger sister said today to me , you've been this weight a long time now and started saying what I have to do to sort it out , well my switch went off , I really didn't want to hear how she would do it , I have not told her I'm on plan with VLCD as you know what they will say .....
but I new I was ready before I saw her , I guess ive just had enough of going round in a circle and repeating this for 5 years .
Yes Lynn , you never know from one min to the next on mind set , I feel very different but when I woke up I was giving myself mixed messages and snapped out of it .... feel so tired now . Yes get a chunk off your right then can see where I go from there , I really didn't even want my last pack but thought no do it ......
Lets keep going with it !
Glad to see your winning the battle Lynn , I also watched a year to save my life , helps me with my own issues too . box set here we come lol , ho no it might be a bit to much lol

Hi Lynn
Well 100% for me today , I guess ive give myself mixed messages for a long time, my younger sister said today to me , you've been this weight a long time now and started saying what I have to do to sort it out , well my switch went off , I really didn't want to hear how she would do it , I have not told her I'm on plan with VLCD as you know what they will say .....
but I new I was ready before I saw her , I guess ive just had enough of going round in a circle and repeating this for 5 years .
Yes Lynn , you never know from one min to the next on mind set , I feel very different but when I woke up I was giving myself mixed messages and snapped out of it .... feel so tired now . Yes get a chunk off your right then can see where I go from there , I really didn't even want my last pack but thought no do it ......
Lets keep going with it !
Glad to see your winning the battle Lynn , I also watched a year to save my life , helps me with my own issues too . box set here we come lol , ho no it might be a bit to much lol

Well done you on being 100%, take one day at a time. I did that and today I am on day 28 - I can't believe how quickly that has gone. Stick to it and before you know it a week will have passed and then 2 and so on.
I give myself mixed messages all the time. I constantly have that little demon sat on my shoulder but this time I just tell it to do one!
Your sister can obviously see how much weight you have put on Jackie and she is clearly worried about your health, as am I, as I know it has deteriorated. That in itself will not help. You have to WANT to do this plan and not feel forced as I did previously. If you can't stick to SS, start on a higher plan where you can have food and just sometimes do SS. You have to do what works for YOU. We are all individuals and deal with this plan in our own way. What works for one doesn't necessary work for other. Last time I hid myself away, refused to go out etc etc. This time I hid away but only for the first couple of weeks and since then I have been to the pub, only drank water/coke zero/diet coke (yer I know!!!). I am finding I don't have to hide away this time and I am in fact having a day out with Alan on Saturday as it's his birthday on Monday so we are celebrating on Saturday. We are going for an Indian (now there's a surprise lol) but I will only have tikka with salad and onions. I am driving so there will def not be alcohol involved, well for me anyway.
Jackie, find out what suits YOU and do the plan YOUR way.
Good luck hun
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hehe ... Tell them to do one ... great idea !
so far I'm ok its day 3 , I am plain sailing ..... must keeping going .... even with stress I have not eaten , Mia at secondary school and had first fall out which I think she found it hard going in . when they are feeling like that makes you stress too . But I thought , Deep Breaths and that's how I will deal with it .
Had I walk 30 mins will go out again soon .
You know I think my sister saying that has helped me , made me think ...
Hey indian yes you love your indian and wine , so your doing well to think ahead to say ok, this is whats going to happen and that's great .
Yes you can still enjoy the pub with a coke and water , it gets you out ... you cant allow yourself to think like to cheat here and there say i'll just have this because its half hearted excuses . so by you having coke or tika dry is still staying on plan and its helping . I think I will just randomly weight don't want to think to far ahead . thinking of zante and thinking how good I will feel by getting the old me back .
Heres to another day , how you been Lynn ?

I'm doing OK. If I feel I need to eat something I eat but make sure its SS+. WI tomorrow although I feel exactly same as last week so not expecting much but I've stuck to plan (except the diet coke as coke zero wasn't avail) so I'm proud of myself for that.
One day at a time xxx

how are you finding your CDC Lynn ?
I'm about to look for one but first I need to make sure I'm going to be staying in the zone ..... I'm using LL, and exante , some Cambridge , and new you , as I had this from before .... The exante shakes I usaly only have 1/3 of the pack then have the rest few hours after .
I woke with another headache dry mouth, I took a pint of water to bed , but I only had few mouthfuls . my mouth felt awful as of K , you think then what am I doing ? then you say its a cure to get better in the long run .I go to bed tired but then I'm awake with legs pain from my arthritis and I cant keep still , well I must carry on , no U turns as you will be repeating this again in a few weeks months who knows ... its always going to be there .
Let me know how you get on with weigh in Lynn . Hey great your keeping to it , I guess the longer your on plan you start to except it .
Mia just left for school , I just went for walk , it poured down , its early finish today at 12:20 so will go meet her and her friend .... sometimes you go for a walk and think I need to make a point to get to , here theres not many nice places to walk , next door has been told to walk she says the same , but its got to be done . free dog walking anyone lol

how are you finding your CDC Lynn ?
I'm about to look for one but first I need to make sure I'm going to be staying in the zone ..... I'm using LL, and exante , some Cambridge , and new you , as I had this from before .... The exante shakes I usaly only have 1/3 of the pack then have the rest few hours after .
I woke with another headache dry mouth, I took a pint of water to bed , but I only had few mouthfuls . my mouth felt awful as of K , you think then what am I doing ? then you say its a cure to get better in the long run .I go to bed tired but then I'm awake with legs pain from my arthritis and I cant keep still , well I must carry on , no U turns as you will be repeating this again in a few weeks months who knows ... its always going to be there .
Let me know how you get on with weigh in Lynn . Hey great your keeping to it , I guess the longer your on plan you start to except it .
Mia just left for school , I just went for walk , it poured down , its early finish today at 12:20 so will go meet her and her friend .... sometimes you go for a walk and think I need to make a point to get to , here theres not many nice places to walk , next door has been told to walk she says the same , but its got to be done . free dog walking anyone lol

Just catching up as I'm also a fellow restarter ( day 3 100 % SS ) having lost 80+ lbs in 2012 I'm now almost back to where I was so here I am yet again. It's good to know I'm not alone and so many of us are the same. Have you looked on the website for CDC Ms JMC ? There are lots in my area but I've gone for the one I think is the most similar to me.
Dog free walking is good, I'm lucky we live by the coast and no one bats a eye lid if they see people out walking.

Hope everyone has a good day :)

Hi angelupnorth , I have seen some of your threads , you've done so well . Well I have booked a holiday for next year now in August going to Lassi , Greece , so I have something to aim for now . So when you did CD before how long did it take you to stop thinking about food while on vlcd , that's my downfall .
with finding a /cdc I may have to get my daughter some private maths lessons as shes not understanding and he keeps telling her to come in in her lunch , she only gets 35 mins now so really no time , going to check Emails soon see if any have repliled .... shes top sets for maths but its too hard .
I may have to to turn to VLCD offers , because also the holiday needs paying too .
How are you finding it ?
Lynn how you doing ?

Hi angelupnorth , I have seen some of your threads , you've done so well . Well I have booked a holiday for next year now in August going to Lassi , Greece , so I have something to aim for now . So when you did CD before how long did it take you to stop thinking about food while on vlcd , that's my downfall .
with finding a /cdc I may have to get my daughter some private maths lessons as shes not understanding and he keeps telling her to come in in her lunch , she only gets 35 mins now so really no time , going to check Emails soon see if any have repliled .... shes top sets for maths but its too hard .
I may have to to turn to VLCD offers , because also the holiday needs paying too .
How are you finding it ?
Lynn how you doing ?

I think the hardest part of this or any other replacement diet is our minds telling us we want food when we actually get everything we need from our 3 packs. I do sometimes think about food ( day 8 today ) but I know its thinking about it and not needing it. I seriously believe its mind over matter and always always try to look and feel as positive as I can about the plan.
There are slightly cheaper options out there but nothing works as well for me as this does.
I've tried Exante and slim fast in the past but for some reason they just don't cut the mustard for me like this does.
21 products for me is £42 at the moment as my CDC has a offer but full price is only £45, when I say only I'm not saying that's not a lot for " a few shakes " but compared to take always, fast food, lunches with The girls etc its not bad plus I know it WILL get me the results I want.

Maybe talk to your CDC about cost and see if she can do you any offers ? Some do bulk buy discounts, some do a special price for a limited time. Consultants are there to help us and I'm sure yours will be willing to help in any way she can.

Your holiday is a great motivation to help you keep on track x x x

Hi Jackie
Doing OK but been I'll so not expecting much loss.
Gunna keep at it and so should u. Think about ur hold
Xxxx

Hi Jackie
Xxxx

Lol hold??? Think that should say health.
Just half a pound off but I've had sickness bug.
How u doing xx

I think the hardest part of this or any other replacement diet is our minds telling us we want food when we actually get everything we need from our 3 packs. I do sometimes think about food ( day 8 today ) but I know its thinking about it and not needing it. I seriously believe its mind over matter and always always try to look and feel as positive as I can about the plan.
There are slightly cheaper options out there but nothing works as well for me as this does.
I've tried Exante and slim fast in the past but for some reason they just don't cut the mustard for me like this does.
21 products for me is £42 at the moment as my CDC has a offer but full price is only £45, when I say only I'm not saying that's not a lot for " a few shakes " but compared to take always, fast food, lunches with The girls etc its not bad plus I know it WILL get me the results I want.

Maybe talk to your CDC about cost and see if she can do you any offers ? Some do bulk buy discounts, some do a special price for a limited time. Consultants are there to help us and I'm sure yours will be willing to help in any way she can.

Your holiday is a great motivation to help you keep on track x x x

Hi , might not need maths lessons now as she has a new teacher and seems to ok, I think ? huh early days who knows . Well I'm right of track, not good , I will have chat with my daughter tonight see how shes coping I had a letter from 3 tutors going to be 23-30 a week if she cant keep up at school .
really your right , reading its mind over matter . I know this diet works , I feel I'm losing weight from my bum in 4 days , that's the hard work paying off ... must be day 10 for you now , how are you doing ?

Hi Jackie
Xxxx
OH yes Lynn i'm thinking of my hold lol lol
I thought hold on amin what does she mean lol
1/2 is good its coming down in the right direction . I'm going to be in this if it kills me , 2 oct now , times passing me by .
Hope your feeling better Lynn
I was just applying for jobs , looking at one working from home on job site well its like betterware , I thought no thank you .... now there texting me , this is not a way of making money lol
Hows everything there Lynn ?

Hi , might not need maths lessons now as she has a new teacher and seems to ok, I think ? huh early days who knows . Well I'm right of track, not good , I will have chat with my daughter tonight see how shes coping I had a letter from 3 tutors going to be 23-30 a week if she cant keep up at school .
really your right , reading its mind over matter . I know this diet works , I feel I'm losing weight from my bum in 4 days , that's the hard work paying off ... must be day 10 for you now , how are you doing ?

That's great news if you don't need to pay out for the maths :)
Good luck with the job search, I would love to work from home but I don't think anything pays ok from home that I could do its all better ware & Avon lol not that there is anything wrong with that, some people make a good living I expect.
Day 11 for me and still 100% but the scales haven't dropped for a few days, no doubt there will be a drop soon.

Anyway my dear hope your doing ok and finding it ok ? x

Good Morning All
Spoke to my daughter mia this morning and she said shes getting on much better now as this other teacher is teaching them for now I don't know how long or whats going on as the maths teacher she had was coming down hard on them he had been there few years, and the students say he shouts .... but all of a sudden he has gone , unsure where or what as the kids have asked but nothings coming back , maybe sacked ? I hope because if he comes back my daughter will need private lessons or work her lunches of 35 mins . hum can only hope . Shes been put in top set and has to work so hard .
I was looking on line yesterday theres a new lady in my area , I have had both the other CDC , one went to size 26 ... not good , the other had full time job and only did evenings and it was 15 mins max and she was also overweight , they are told that there bmi must not be over 28 . so this new one in her photo looks slim . just have to ring her later .
Yes Avon and betterware , all you get from that is people giving you the run around I did Avon back in 1992 and you don't make anything really all you do is get to meet people and people mess you about , oh ive got no cash , can you come back later , oh I don't like the colour of that lipstick , can you return it , headache lol .
I guess avon really had died out with all these cheap shops out there now .
Angelupnorth , yes the scales do that they do that to me on day 4 and it carries on for days like it really does your head in , but you know its working , the mind games with the scales I know just what your saying , btw congrats on your massive loss of 11Lb whoop whoop . day 12 for you today must feeling amazing knowing your are in the zone .
whats your daily food on CD ?
Lynn , how are you ? hope your feeling better ?

Good Morning All Spoke to my daughter mia this morning and she said shes getting on much better now as this other teacher is teaching them for now I don't know how long or whats going on as the maths teacher she had was coming down hard on them he had been there few years, and the students say he shouts .... but all of a sudden he has gone , unsure where or what as the kids have asked but nothings coming back , maybe sacked ? I hope because if he comes back my daughter will need private lessons or work her lunches of 35 mins . hum can only hope . Shes been put in top set and has to work so hard . I was looking on line yesterday theres a new lady in my area , I have had both the other CDC , one went to size 26 ... not good , the other had full time job and only did evenings and it was 15 mins max and she was also overweight , they are told that there bmi must not be over 28 . so this new one in her photo looks slim . just have to ring her later . Yes Avon and betterware , all you get from that is people giving you the run around I did Avon back in 1992 and you don't make anything really all you do is get to meet people and people mess you about , oh ive got no cash , can you come back later , oh I don't like the colour of that lipstick , can you return it , headache lol . I guess avon really had died out with all these cheap shops out there now . Angelupnorth , yes the scales do that they do that to me on day 4 and it carries on for days like it really does your head in , but you know its working , the mind games with the scales I know just what your saying , btw congrats on your massive loss of 11Lb whoop whoop . day 12 for you today must feeling amazing knowing your are in the zone . whats your daily food on CD ? Lynn , how are you ? hope your feeling better ?

Great news there is another CDC in your area, fingers crossed you " click " with her and can start seeing the changes you want.
Let us know how you get on when you meet her :)

Day 12 and going strong :) I have just my 3 packs per day 100% SS and will stick with it as long as I possibly can ?

Great news there is another CDC in your area, fingers crossed you " click " with her and can start seeing the changes you want.
Let us know how you get on when you meet her :)

Day 12 and going strong :) I have just my 3 packs per day 100% SS and will stick with it as long as I possibly can ?[/QUOTE
How are you getting on ?
Well i have been off plan , not been well either but no excuses , really going to give it another go today as i'd like to break the camals backby starting and seeing thast i've lost some weight before we hit into another year ....
hows the plan working for you ? With cambridge i'm going to be putting on hold for bit , i really need to know i can get back into this . i have some LL bars and exante shakes left , if i can get going for good few weeks then i will ring one in my town , just hope i can pull this off any tips please :)

So Today 14/10/14 i would like to start a fresh , i know i'm looking at 7 or 8 stone , so by starting and keeping to plan is my plan , its better to see next year with less to lose , so by making a start now is for the best .
I'm feeling the cold in my back as had like flu , but i cant waste anymore time i want to make a dent in this weight now . I have booked for Greece next year August , would like to do all the things i have not done in many years due to NOT losing weight . Thats to go in the sea, have some Lovely clothes , feel i'm not being looked at by my weight , i want to put this behind me now its been 5 years now . i need new coat now but it looks like big shops at top prices which i'm not paying , shocking when you can't get into a 20 coat .
OK well i know what is needed so time to sort it .
Going to have a warm soup , going to dig in my box see what's there .... exciting lol
Lynn where are you ?

So Today 14/10/14 i would like to start a fresh , i know i'm looking at 7 or 8 stone , so by starting and keeping to plan is my plan , its better to see next year with less to lose , so by making a start now is for the best . I'm feeling the cold in my back as had like flu , but i cant waste anymore time i want to make a dent in this weight now . I have booked for Greece next year August , would like to do all the things i have not done in many years due to NOT losing weight . Thats to go in the sea, have some Lovely clothes , feel i'm not being looked at by my weight , i want to put this behind me now its been 5 years now . i need new coat now but it looks like big shops at top prices which i'm not paying , shocking when you can't get into a 20 coat . OK well i know what is needed so time to sort it . Going to have a warm soup , going to dig in my box see what's there .... exciting lol Lynn where are you ?

That's the spirit hunni !

It's a exciting fresh start from today, you can easily loose 8 stone between now & Aug and will feel like a new woman in a Greece :)
I live for my holidays. We had our 1st cruise this year, ancient wonders of Greece & turkey in Aug then we had a week in Zante in Sept, you can maybe tell I love Greece lol not sure if you've been to Greece before but the people are super friendly and lots if fab fresh healthy foods.

I fully understand about " larger " sized shops being a bit if a rip off, I wouldn't mind but their stuff isn't always the best. The only half decent place I find for " good " stuff is Ann Harvey but it can be a bit dated and is again quite expensive.

We won't have to worry at all when we are in the skinny Minnie body we deserve :)
Post here as much as you need for support lovely lady x x x x

Morning Angel
Well few failed attemps . but today going to try again ... thank you for your kind words .
Hey i was going to book Zante as step dads dad is greek and step dad goes all the time , they love Zante i was going to book it but i had a look and it looked like we would need a car , so i looked at Lassi , but i think now Zante would have been better , hooo well im sure by the reviews i'll be ok lol
So you love greece ? i have never been . I was in Turkey in 2010 , i didnt enjoy it as the men were very pushy and kept kissing my daughter who at the time was 7 . We was never left alone . I loved malta , out of all the places i have been .
since booking the flights with rynair they have gone up , so good price for us 3 think 1,900 thats in B&B in 3 star Hotel .
OH yes Ann Harvey i have one of her tops and yes i feel like i'm old before my time in it , its a bit of a story , i was going to a wedding and nothing seemed to fit in normal clothes shops so i was in Hitchin town and they had one , well i was not happy with it but thought i'm running out of time it was £40 ... i call it my fat top lol .
Wow seeing your Sig there now 15.8 wow , hey i need to work hard now ten weeks till xmas
Tell me how is it going ? i will go look on your thread now too , as not been on here

Back