I'm ready to start again , been in a dark place to long

Morning Angel
Well few failed attemps . but today going to try again ... thank you for your kind words .
Hey i was going to book Zante as step dads dad is greek and step dad goes all the time , they love Zante i was going to book it but i had a look and it looked like we would need a car , so i looked at Lassi , but i think now Zante would have been better , hooo well im sure by the reviews i'll be ok lol
So you love greece ? i have never been . I was in Turkey in 2010 , i didnt enjoy it as the men were very pushy and kept kissing my daughter who at the time was 7 . We was never left alone . I loved malta , out of all the places i have been .
since booking the flights with rynair they have gone up , so good price for us 3 think 1,900 thats in B&B in 3 star Hotel .
OH yes Ann Harvey i have one of her tops and yes i feel like i'm old before my time in it , its a bit of a story , i was going to a wedding and nothing seemed to fit in normal clothes shops so i was in Hitchin town and they had one , well i was not happy with it but thought i'm running out of time it was £40 ... i call it my fat top lol .
Wow seeing your Sig there now 15.8 wow , hey i need to work hard now ten weeks till xmas
Tell me how is it going ? i will go look on your thread now too , as not been on here

Morning hunni,

we love all of Greece, so I'm sure you will have a fab time,

Plenty of time to get on track, is it Aug you go ?
The weather will be lovely and hot which always gets a big thumbs up from me.

Social events always snooker me when I'm larger, I've done what you done & ran into a shop bought the 1st thing that's fits & looks half decent, looked back later and thought what the hell was I thinking lol.

The feelings we will have when we shred those LBS will be great, walking into any shop and being able to fit into things we like not just buying things that fit ! ! !

Keep with it chick, we all have our own journey and we all struggle at times but we WILL get there x x x x

Hi Jackie
I've known you for a number of years now so please forgive me for saying this but u need to. Stop f***king about, sort your head out or come this time next year you will be looking at trying to shift 12 stone!!!! You know I love u to bits but you always have some excuse not to stick to plan. Comes on hun I know u can do this xxxx

Smiley%20-%20Angry.png
Lynn 12 stone , little harsh ..... You know that won't happen .... I'm back in the running no exuses its all or nothing .

Hi Angel
Right i'm dusted and ready , yes August next year , can't wait ! You seem in control of the plan Angel , you know you can do this and you will !!!
I see on your thread you lost 3 this week whoop whoop thats great .
I have no plans as of yet really , just to stay with it .
ho yes clothes shopping , our Evans shut down here because the shop , yours opened it was cheaper .
I have had my morning walk and will be going out lunch time for second walk .
I see all your books you are reading wow , i like them shows on TV a year to save my life , really need to record them all missed loads of them .
how are you ?

Hi Angel Right i'm dusted and ready , yes August next year , can't wait ! You seem in control of the plan Angel , you know you can do this and you will !!! I see on your thread you lost 3 this week whoop whoop thats great . I have no plans as of yet really , just to stay with it . ho yes clothes shopping , our Evans shut down here because the shop , yours opened it was cheaper . I have had my morning walk and will be going out lunch time for second walk . I see all your books you are reading wow , i like them shows on TV a year to save my life , really need to record them all missed loads of them . how are you ?

Doing good hunni, day 30 100% SS,
I reincorporated all if the " diet " programs and watch when everyone goes to bed, I have them on series record so I don't forget,
I do also find reading the books helps, I've read the Slimmer Charlie book now and said it's free to a good home if anyone wants it, no one has asked do your more than welcome if you think you would read it ? He lost 32 st in 2 years, easy book to read. If you would like it just private message me your details and I will pop it in the post,
Hope your day is ok so far x x x x

Smiley%20-%20Angry.png
Lynn 12 stone , little harsh ..... You know that won't happen .... I'm back in the running no exuses its all or nothing .

It was harsh Jackie but what did you have to lose this time last year? I do know that won't happen and it was a total exaggeration on my part. I just thought a short sharp shock may help and I do apologise for getting that wrong. You go girl ALL OR NOTHING - I'm right behind you. I'm on the same mobile if you want support hun xxxx

Evening MrsJmc how are you getting on today ?

Hope its been a good one x x x

Doing good hunni, day 30 100% SS,
I reincorporated all if the " diet " programs and watch when everyone goes to bed, I have them on series record so I don't forget,
I do also find reading the books helps, I've read the Slimmer Charlie book now and said it's free to a good home if anyone wants it, no one has asked do your more than welcome if you think you would read it ? He lost 32 st in 2 years, easy book to read. If you would like it just private message me your details and I will pop it in the post,
Hope your day is ok so far x x x x
Morning Angel , Thank you for the kind offer regarding the book , i am one of these readers who does few pages then give up , but its very thoughtful for you to offer me the book . i will google him ... i was thinking of doing a book shop with all my diet books lol
How are you getting on . ?
the weight is coming down , 3 so far , would like two by xmas so thats one goal , so i'll tackle that one for now , was in bed early last night head from hell and feeling sick .
will go over to your thread and see how your doing .

Hi Lynn
I know you mean well , and yes sometimes we all need to hear that we are messing with the Diet . My weight last year going from 17 something then 16 something . i could kick myself for gaining so much .
How are you getting on ?

How are you doing MsJMC ? Hope you had a good weekend ? Here's to another fab week :)

Hi Lynn
I know you mean well , and yes sometimes we all need to hear that we are messing with the Diet . My weight last year going from 17 something then 16 something . i could kick myself for gaining so much .
How are you getting on ?

Jackie I can promise you I really did not mean to offend you and sincerely apologise if I did. I did think that I was helping. I'm off plan at the moment as I am having an op on Wednesday so a couple of weeks off. Depending how I am, I am hoping to get back to SS/SS+ on either Monday 10th or 17th November.

Reading your posts, it looks like you're doing ok hun = keep at it

xxxxxxxxx

Back