In need of a. Bit support

I'm really struggling to get back into it I've always followed cd maintainence and stated same weight over a year then had 10 weeks of eating normaly gained 28 lb so back on ss as of today ??

good luck devlin. I hope it goes well for you

I'm away with the family this week so eating normally. Although I can't seem to stop eating Easter eggs.
Back on SS on Saturday!!
Need to get to into the 10s x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi guys, just been reading through the thread and thought I'd say hi! I've restarted today. I did CD for about 8 weeks leading up to xmas, lost 2.5 stone and then had a break for Xmas and new year and never went back. I've now regained about 10-12lbs (so not too bad I guess) but wanting to lose a few lbs before holidays/hen do's/ weddings etc! Planning on being 100% for the next 4 weeks then having a break whilst on hols etc then cracking back on for the long haul after that.
Had 2 shakes so far today, and I am soooo hungry right now! :( how are you all getting on? How do you cope with the hunger? xx

Hi :)

Yay for getting back to it. The hunger was huge for me at first too - especially knowing how easy it was to stray (not such a big deal when I went on it the first time as I was super-focussed). I tried to focus on the hunger being a good thing (if that doesn't sound too weird). Listening to it and really trying to welcome it - rather than immediately doing something to banish it. I'd then drink lots - and lots - of water ... and go to bed early / do something to distract myself. Getting this balance between allowing my body to feel stuff and then doing stuff to help me through it seems to be helping. The headaches were a real pain this time round, tho.

I stepped on the scales a bit early (as I'm away working again I'm not seeing my consultant this week) and it's really helped. Lost lots compared to where I was at last week - which helps me deal with the hunger even more. I know it's mostly water loss, but to see the scales go in the right direction after struggling has really renewed my energy. As has seeing my husband's family (who haven't seen me since xmas) and shocking them all with my 3 stone lighter self. It's worth it, I just need to keep on track to shift the next 3 stones.

Hope all's going OK for everyone else ... hang in there, we can do it :)

Hope everyone is doing okay! I am on Day 2 of SS and understand the hunger pains!
But just remember:
- Positive thought in the morning makes such a difference
- Try and go for an early morning walk now its lighter in the morning for some fresh air and start the day positive
- Unless you have an actual binging disorder everything comes down to WILLPOWER and the strength in our head!
- Set yourself mini-goals for the day
- Keep busy / mind active and away from food
- Make the right choices that you'll be happy with 2 hours after making it :)

Good Luck and remember its not about restricting yourself completely but being in CONTROL.

Hope everyone is doing okay! I am on Day 2 of SS and understand the hunger pains!
But just remember:
- Positive thought in the morning makes such a difference
- Try and go for an early morning walk now its lighter in the morning for some fresh air and start the day positive
- Unless you have an actual binging disorder everything comes down to WILLPOWER and the strength in our head!
- Set yourself mini-goals for the day
- Keep busy / mind active and away from food
- Make the right choices that you'll be happy with 2 hours after making it :)

Good Luck and remember its not about restricting yourself completely but being in CONTROL.

Good luck. I'm really trying my hardest but some days I just cave in. Now the weather has improved and the sun is shining it's making me more determined.

Day two has been OK so far. Just tried the spag bol. Not great! Lol! But was filling and warm so that's a bonus eh?
Berry, I think for me the main thing that stops me not eating is the thought of going back to day one again and having to go through the hunger etc. That's what stopped me eating last time. But I 100% know how hard it is!

I'm back from my holiday and think I have enough products for 10 days roughly having 3 packs and extra protein.
I'm
Going to weigh in a minute to see the damage feel really heavy and bloated.
Really want to get into the 10s before my packs end am then going to start calorie counting and no more eating crap x

I go away in 8 weeks. I'm wondering what I could lose if I stick this out 100%. What have people lost in 8 weeks?

I lost 2.5 stone in 8 weeks at the end of last year, all steady losses each week too x

That's a great loss in 8 weeks. how r u getting on now. I have lost 2 stone so far. Still would like to shift another 3stone and 11lbs to get to where I've been happiest:)

Hi guys, I really struggled over the last two weeks and I'm only 3 weigh ins in! I've been 100% back on for two days now. I feel back on track now!
I have a wedding to attend in just over two weeks would like to lose a total of around 21lbs. 13lbs so far. Hoping for a big loss like the first week on Fridays weigh in as I'm back 100% on plan?most fingers crossed. I've got holiday in July and then I'm getting married in November so really need encouragement to stay on track!!
Hope you hall have a great week. Stick to it even if you do slip up, we are all human :)

Hi guys, I really struggled over the last two weeks and I'm only 3 weigh ins in! I've been 100% back on for two days now. I feel back on track now!
I have a wedding to attend in just over two weeks would like to lose a total of around 21lbs. 13lbs so far. Hoping for a big loss like the first week on Fridays weigh in as I'm back 100% on plan?most fingers crossed. I've got holiday in July and then I'm getting married in November so really need encouragement to stay on track!!
Hope you hall have a great week. Stick to it even if you do slip up, we are all human :)

How r u getting on. I'm finally back in the zone. I have 2 weddings to go to end of may then one in June. Then we go on holiday so I to need all the encouragement I can get at the minute. I want to feel happy in myself at these occasions. How much have u left to lose?

How r u getting on. I'm finally back in the zone. I have 2 weddings to go to end of may then one in June. Then we go on holiday so I to need all the encouragement I can get at the minute. I want to feel happy in myself at these occasions. How much have u left to lose?

Yeah I'm also back on track 4th day without cheating lol. Every time I think I want to cheat I just think how I felt when I did and about how fab I'll feel when I've lost all the weight. I have about 5 stone+ I want to lose. I've lost a total of 2stone from my heaviest recorded weight a few years ago. I had about 8 stone to lose then. How much do you want to lose?
I'm worried I'll lose too much and my dress won't be able to get taken in as much. I brought my wedding dress the size I am now. But I don't want that to stop me from staying on track.

After many false starts in trying again. I'm on day 3 so far and have been 100% I have enough products to last until next Wednesday and plan on sticking 100% until then to hopefully get into the 10s!!!
How is everyone else doing?

After many false starts in trying again. I'm on day 3 so far and have been 100% I have enough products to last until next Wednesday and plan on sticking 100% until then to hopefully get into the 10s!!!
How is everyone else doing?

I'm on day 2 of a fresh start so far 100%. How u getting on

Hiya I'm also day 3 fresh start had a month off gained a stone (gulp). Been 100% but struggling a lot.

Hiya I'm also day 3 fresh start had a month off gained a stone (gulp). Been 100% but struggling a lot.

How much more would u like to lose? I go away 7th June to Spain and I need to lose as much as I can by then:) will totally enjoy myself on holiday. Then straight back on it after.

I'm on day 6 and have been 100% so far.
Been weighing everyday this week and I'm 7lbs down so far!!!
Im finishing up a week from today and starting my calorie counting to lose the last few lbs.
I want to lose 6lbs by next Thursday if I can. Then that leaves 6lbs to lose through calorie counting and exercise. x

Back