Inspiration and advice needed!

Hi cinderallamummy, I think you will do better than me as I am doing sole source plus but keep me posted how you are doing. Fingers cross for the both of us!

Hi Jelliebabe, I think I am doing OK. I am doing the sole source plus, which means I can have 1/2 pint milk a day as well as my packs, so cappucinos are still on the menu! I have lost 10lbs so far. Its the best I've done for months! I owe it to the support and advice I got from this thread and the site. How are you doing?

NatashaGabrielle said:
Ok i was the same!! I stuck to the diet ALL day and then after work and tea time came i always said... mmm i will just have this and start tomorrow, never got past the first day!!! Was soooo annoying! What i did was i stopped myself for that ONE day doing it and stuck to it for one day... was hard but i did it! Then after that day day 2 was better because i didnt want to have to restart that day 1 again. Hang in there hun get through day one and it will get better <3 xxx

That's really inspiring ... I feel like the first day just keeps coming too.
And every day it keeps getting harder!

Be inspired, pinkshopaholic! After reading these threads, I am now coming to the end of the 3rd week and not feeling at all hungry!

CheekyMare said:
Be inspired, pinkshopaholic! After reading these threads, I am now coming to the end of the 3rd week and not feeling at all hungry!

Thanks! I know it gets easier the longer you do it for. Its getting through the first few days that I can never manage. Once you are in ketosis its a lot easier. Well done for being on week 3! Keep it up!! :)

End of week 3 and another 2 lbs off. Yippee

week 1 - 7 lbs - 12st 2lbs
week 2 -3 lbs - 11st 13lbs
week 3 - 2 lbs - 11st 11lbs
week 4 -

Love your journey CheekMare.

You a few hiccups at the start and willpower and belief then kicked in, now your flying through.

Great inspiration for me who's on day 6 :) on ss.

Keep it up.

Hi, yes, its been worth the extra effort at the beginning. I wish you all the success on your journey too. Don't give up!

End of week 4 and another 2 lbs off. Thats a stone in a month. I am chuffed to bits!

week 4 - 2 lbs - 11st 9lbs

CheekyMare said:
End of week 4 and another 2 lbs off. Thats a stone in a month. I am chuffed to bits!

Bet you feel on top I the world...

And rightfully you should

Well done

Thank you. I am truly grateful for the weight I am losing. Hopefully by Spring my weightloss journey will be over. Hope you are doing well too.

Well, I am very disappointed today, because I haven't lost any weight at all this week :(

I haven't done anything different from usual so don't really understand it. But am trying to look on the positive side, that I have still lost a stone!

week 5 - 0 lbs - 11st 9lbs

Hi I really know how you feel, I'm in my second week and I lost my motivation, I done really well in the first week I lost 15lb. Im finding second week really hard.

3 lbs off this week!

week 6 - 3 lbs - 11st 6lbs

No weight loss this week :(

week 6 - 3 lbs - 11st 6lbs
week 7 - 0 lbs - 11st 6lbs

Possibly. I am not doing sole source, but the sole source plus so I am having milk as extra. I tend to have more milk at the weekend to and I think its time to cut back on it. I have about a pint of semi skimmed during the weekend and half a pint during the week. I have done this since the start and its worked fine, but I think its time to cut it out. I think it will be hard though.

Oh cm..... I thought that you may have had a carby slip like cake or something that you're not supposed to. Milk shouldn't really hurt....,Mmmmm are you exercising? Totm.... not drinking enough.... its a bit harsh if you've been good and not lost.... :(

Thanks JB. I'm not exercising so maybe I should start....... I walk a lot though, so think I will do a little bit extra now the weather is a little bit warmer. Thanks for your support. I love the picture of your cat, by the way!

CheekyMare said:
Thanks JB. I'm not exercising so maybe I should start....... I walk a lot though, so think I will do a little bit extra now the weather is a little bit warmer. Thanks for your support. I love the picture of your cat, by the way!

Awww thanks cm - he is a handsome devil isn't he! Perhapsa week of ss might just kick you back off in the right direction.... what's your bmi?

Back