Irish Molly's 2012 Diary

I don't think that I could have passed on the chocolate torte either!

It was lovely!! Unfortunately, it has kicked off a bit of a sweet craving!!!! I've had four choc digestives, so it really is 20% day.
That's ok. Ive learned not to feel guilty when i go overboard. A bad morning or day does not have to lead to a total decline. I'll be back on track tomorrow.

Good for you Molly - I'm sure you will be :) x

Doing pretty ok. Had a few naughties , as in a bar of chocolate!!! But not too bad otherwise.
Yesterday's food:
Porridge combo
Turkey, Brie,cranberry ciabatta
Spicy bean stew
Apple and yoghurt
5 rich tea biscuits

Today
No breakfast, I know , wrist slapped!
Early lunch, smoked salmon, tomato brown bread.
A bar of dairy milk
Chicken and broccoli
Kiwi and yoghurt
5 rich tea biscuits

I have a birthday party to attend tomorrow night so I'll prob have some high GL bites! But not too many!

Food looks good today Molly, it's a Friday so you're allowed to enjoy yourself with the chocolate :) Plus you're doing really great all week long, 80/20 rule :)

Happy to report another pound down. That just leaves four more squatters.
However, I have a party tonight and another during the week so it might be hard to get a loss this week. I will aim for a STS .
Today:
Two slices bacon, tomato on wholemeal bread
Chicken and broccoli
Party food and a few drinks later tonight.

Positives for the week:
I've largely stayed on track with food
No gorging, even when I did gave something naughty
No guilt or sense of deprivation

Things to improve next week:
Need to be more regular with water intake. So I'll leave bottles everywhere so I've no excuse.
Get some walks in. I'll aim for three.

Congratulations on the weightloss! The rest of the weight will fall off in no time:)

Congratulations on the weight loss. Enjoy your party :)

Well done!
Love your positives not gorging is definitely a high!!!

I find water intake hard there has been a few days when I have had too much and got stomach pains and other days i feel I probably haven't had enough. I might have to try and measure it more closely

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not been here much this week. All going well. Despite social events this week I hope to have a STS !!! Fingers crossed anyway!

Good luck!!!!!!!
Let us know how your doing and hope you've been enjoying yourself

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck hon :) xx

Hello everybody!!! I've been awol from here for a while but not from keeping on track. I've managed to knock off the Xmas gain of 9 lbs just by watching portion sizes and choosing mostly low gl foods. I also find keeping away from wheat and wheat products really helps the weight drop off.
I'm at the upper end of my preferred range 170-180lbs and would like to get back to the lower end of it. I'm not stressing about it and I will continue to watch my intake for the next month or so.
Let's all put in a good week this week!

Molly! So lovely to see you return, I've been thinking of you and wondering how you were. Well done on banishing the holiday surplus! I hope your back is feeling better! :)

Good to see you back. You are such an inspiration! I also find that avoiding wheat helps me to lose lbs.

Congratulations Molly! Glad to see you back :)

Back