Is this correct?

Lentil, i am the same, i can't wait to get to the point where i can have more HEB choices lol, its for the cereal really as i love it and miss it!! I usually have to use 2 HEB choices for cereal as 28g of bran flakes for example does not fill me up lol!

Hmm well i most probably will use all my HEX's now that i have found out that you can split them!!

I think it's one of those things that's got lost in translation along the way and I know there a few consultants out there who believe it to be true but if they check with head office they'll find it's absolutely fine not have your full h/e allowance.
The thing is everything you need to know is in your book (you know, the main one you're given when you join) and if you read that book from cover to cover you won't find anywhere in there that only part of a h/e has to be counted as syns. If this were the case they'd have to re-write the book, they'd be uproar I reckon.
Lol at the prev comment about trying to cram in all your dairy!!

of course it's not right your body doesn automatically decide something is syns just because you haven eaten all of it lol they are allocated freebies with syns counted just because you dont eat all of them what difference would it make for every heb it counts as 6 syns but it's not syns as its a healthy extra if anything your having less syns , you should eat all of them though there good for you XXXX

Back