Isis's Journey to becoming a Goddess

Fabulous loss there Isis - well done! :D This is going to be our year, I just know it :)

Thank you so much Darcy!!!

I feel it too. This is the right year to make positive things happen!

You're doing really well Isis!

Thank you so much!

Been trying to get down this raspberry porridge for my late breakfast. The taste is nice. But struggling with the consistency xxx

Excellent result so far Isis. I can't think of any reason why the WLS would impact on your losses now so well done x

Excellent result so far Isis. I can't think of any reason why the WLS would impact on your losses now so well done x

Thank you very much babes xxx Today is much easier. I was doing low carb until I had two days off last week to start Exante. I think ketosis has come back easily for that reason xxx

I am in love! Late lunch of creamy coconut shake....blended with ice!

Wish I had bought more than 5 packs of it now lol

Half my coconut shake is in the fridge. Drank some, used some with coffee. And having the rest as pudding later lol

The shepherds pie! Yummy! I added some herbs and it was very nice! Satisfied me nicely too x

So annoyed that I placed another order and didn't include coconut shakes...didn't even notice them on the list but wish I had!

So annoyed that I placed another order and didn't include coconut shakes...didn't even notice them on the list but wish I had!

I ordered the 100 for £85 deal. They were down the bottom. Nearly missed them myself!

That's the deal I just ordered! Never mind...I'll save them for a treat in a couple of weeks time!

I will get more on my next order. Going to study what's on offer next time. I think I missed lots lol xxx

Feeling very positive today.

Already been into town and bought green and peppermint tea. And some more paracetomal for my headaches. I then walked to my moms.

Didn't weigh today. Used a ketostick though and am well in ketosis. So I am happy!

Having toffee caramel shake first today xxx

Just having a strawberry shake, blended with ice. I have only managed a little bit and the rest is in the fridge. Ketosis has definitely taken hold!

So pleae you are enjoying Exante again, its such a fantastic feeling when we are back in the zone again! :D

Sounds like another great day, Well done hun xxx

What's the toffee caramel shake like? I've put two in my next order...

Well done on not weighing. I'm putting the scales away tonight!

So pleae you are enjoying Exante again, its such a fantastic feeling when we are back in the zone again! :D Sounds like another great day, Well done hun xxx

It certainly is! So empowering! Thank you kindly xxx

I like them Dietninja. Preferred made into a shake with ice yesterday though x

I wish I could try the coconut shake but have so many packs to finish that really can't justify buying anymore just yet.

I wish I could try the coconut shake but have so many packs to finish that really can't justify buying anymore just yet.

I know what you mean. I have seen packs mentioned on this forum I didn't see. But I have about 9 weeks of packs all together. So can't justify more right now :(

Back