Isis's Journey to becoming a Goddess

When you do the next order Isis, get the gooey chocolate pudding - just had my first one and it was absolutely delicious :D

When you do the next order Isis, get the gooey chocolate pudding - just had my first one and it was absolutely delicious :D

I was so tempted to get that! Do you have it as a meal?

Had Spaghetti Bolognese for Dinner. I flavoured it better this time and it was pretty tasty. I feel satisfied and happy :D

I was so tempted to get that! Do you have it as a meal?

Had Spaghetti Bolognese for Dinner. I flavoured it better this time and it was pretty tasty. I feel satisfied and happy :D

I had spaghetti too for tea :)

.......then the chocolate pudding for afters :D

I'm not usually that keen on chocolate cake - too dry - but this was so light and lovely

.....instructions say to nuke for 90 seconds, but I did mine for 50 which was just right. I think it would be rubbery if cooked for too long.

Sounds delicious!!!! I nearly dribbled on myself!

Just had a can of coca cola zero! Heaven! Lol

Oh it's the small things (coz that's all we're allowed on this diet!!)

So true! Because before this diet I always chose Pepsi Max. But suddenly Coca Cola Zero tastes heavenly lol

I am going to start with a banana shake today.

I couldnt trust myself with the chocolate cake! One chew of something and that could be it for me lol, I do 3 shakes a day, Vanilla yummmm xxx

I couldnt trust myself with the chocolate cake! One chew of something and that could be it for me lol, I do 3 shakes a day, Vanilla yummmm xxx

I worry about that lol

I don't think I can could with three shakes. I have two most days and a meal.

Just having an iced toffee caramel shake with coffee in it!

I like warm! So 3 cold shakes would definitely not cut it for me! But I am developing a bit of a routine...shake in the am, 1/2 bar at lunch, hot meal in eve, other 1/2 bar as 4pm snack or pud after dinner depending.

I like a routine, saves decision making!

Just had the shepherds pie again. Flavoured it and added a tiny amount of mint in vinegar to feel like from a jar of mint sauce lol

My TOTM is messing around this time and trying to fight feeling PMTish. Not hungry. But have that want to pick I tend to have at this time. I won't start picking though lol

Got a big stress at present WITH PMTish feelings. Body is still playing about.

Haven't come off plan though.

Wasn't going to weigh until Friday. But due to the stress I wanted to see...and I am now down 12lbs since Friday! Something to smile about!

Today I have had a banana shake and I not long slowly started eating a chocolate orange bar. I remember it well from 2010!

Gonna continue to try to not let the stress get to me. Losing weight should help balance out other headaches xxx

Just had the chilli bean meal pack for the first time! Oh my! I added a pinch of salt, a sprinkle of garlic powder and curry powder! I didn't want it to end! That was lovely!!

Oh great to hear! I mite try that one tomorrow.

You're doing great x

Just had the chilli bean meal pack for the first time! Oh my! I added a pinch of salt, a sprinkle of garlic powder and curry powder! I didn't want it to end! That was lovely!!

I've got four of these but haven't tried them...I will tomorrow night :)

You are doing so well and sound so positive :)

Thank you very much. I am realising that the most stress will be if I fall of the wagon due to life stresses. While I have this positive focus.....I can cope with anything else :D

Back