Issywizzywoo's Qwerty Diet

Yay it's Friday:happy036:

I'm a happy bunny :bunnydance: Just back from Tesco & after months of pestering they've finally stocked the syn-free sausages I asked for, thrilled, I got two packs :D Had a syn-free fryup to celebrate :eat:

Yay it's Friday:happy036:

I'm a happy bunny :bunnydance: Just back from Tesco & after months of pestering they've finally stocked the syn-free sausages I asked for, thrilled, I got two packs :D Had a syn-free fryup to celebrate :eat:

What are these syn free sausages of which you speak.... enquiring minds need to know

They're called Slender Choice,they do sausages,burgers,ready meals & desserts. I'm not sure if they're available in the UK. A Slimming World consultant & her husband set up the company & featured on the Irish version of Dragons Den.

Here's my food for the last few days. I have to hand a written diary into my consultant for the 1st 4 weeks

Friday : Extra Easy Day (1x heb, 1xhea)
Weekly HeA-100ml skimmed milk
HeB- forgot have one

Brunch: SW syn-free fryup

Dinner: Chicken, chorizo 3.5syns, peppers, onions, mushrooms, passata, spices & roasted baby spuds

Snacks: banana, 2x nectarine, llama baked bites 5.5syns, flump 2syns, space raiders 4syns

TOTAL SYNS : 15

Saturday : Extra Easy Day (1x heb, 1xhea)
Weekly HeA-100ml skimmed milk & mozzarella cheese
HeB- wholemeal toast

Breakfast: Cheesy scrambled eggs, baked beans & toast

Lunch : wasn’t hungry

Dinner: SW syn-free chicken fried rice

Snacks: Banana, watermelon, llama baked bites 5.5syns, 2 x hifi rocky road bars 6syns, space raiders 4syns

TOTAL SYNS : 15.5

Sunday : Extra Easy Day (1x heb, 1xhea)
Weekly HeA-100ml skimmed milk
HeB- 35g oats

Breakfast: SW Magic pancakes HeB (35g oats, aldi fat-free yogurt, sweetner, egg) & banana

Lunch : leftover chicken fried rice

Dinner: Steak, mushrooms, onions & spuds

Snacks: watermelon, 2x mini malteasers 10syns, llama baked bites 5.5syns.

TOTAL SYNS : 15.5

Looks like you have been having a tasty time..... have you been sticking with extra easy or mixing it up?

Mostly extra easy this week Princess, think I had one green day. I like green days, mite plan a couple for this week coming. How you doing??

I'm finding it really easy to follow and I had a couple of red days and a green this week, just to change it up a bit.... green was on Friday as it fits in well with the meat free thing :eatdrink012:

Today is weigh-in day, gonna have a Green one & actually eat, coz come 7.30 I'm starving & spend the whole time at group with a rumbly belly, here's my planned foodage............

Monday : Green Day (2x heb, 2xhea)
Weekly HeA-100ml skimmed milk & mozzarella cheese
HeB- wholemeal buns x2

Breakfast: 2 Quorn sausages 2syns, scrambled eggs, baked beans & toast

Lunch : Homemade veg soup

Dinner: 2 meatfree burgers 2syns on wholemeal buns with salad, cheese, SW bbq sauce & SW wedges

Snacks: Llama bites x2 11syns (I actually ate these over the weekend & I'm working them into my syns for today), banana, apple, 2 nectarines.

TOTAL SYNS : 15

Hi Issy :wavey:,

Congrats on your `forum master' status ! :D and good luck for your weigh in tonight . I had a snoop at your food diary, it's looking good. I'm sure you'll have another fab loss this week. I have my fingers crossed for you. My days have been up and down. I have my MRI scan on Saturday then a follow up appointment then another op :(. With all this going on it's hard to get into the zone and stay focused, although I do try. I seem to be going through a pattern of being good in the week, then when it's Friday all hell breaks lose and I go, umm kinda crazy !!
:17729:
Anyway I hope to start fresh this week yet again! I'm having a few red and then a few green days, I love my carbs :p. I try and fill up on the free stuff. I love my mug shots. I'm getting bored of salads now. The weather is getting colder and horrible here in London, need to start making some yummy soups. I will pop in later to see how you got on.

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

Hello & welcome, your name made me laugh, you're such a beautiful girl, nothing like a baby tree-trunk ;)

Haha thanks :)

Well I used that name on website when I was about 12 and its just stuck.... now ive put the weight on its sort of approproate haha

Well done on getting the forum master status :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Issy :wavey:, Congrats on your `forum master' status ! :D and good luck for your weigh in tonight . I had a snoop at your food diary, it's looking good. I'm sure you'll have another fab loss this week. I have my fingers crossed for you. My days have been up and down. I have my MRI scan on Saturday then a follow up appointment then another op :(. With all this going on it's hard to get into the zone and stay focused, although I do try. I seem to be going through a pattern of being good in the week, then when it's Friday all hell breaks lose and I go, umm kinda crazy !! :17729: Anyway I hope to start fresh this week yet again! I'm having a few red and then a few green days, I love my carbs :p. I try and fill up on the free stuff. I love my mug shots. I'm getting bored of salads now. The weather is getting colder and horrible here in London, need to start making some yummy soups. I will pop in later to see how you got on. Hugs Kay xx :bighug:

I'm back from Group, a lb down & a happy bunny :)

Sorry to hear you need more surgery Kay,when will that be,have you any idea?? I find weekends hardest too,especially if we're out & about,so trying to be mega good Mon-Fri. Weather starting to get nippy here too,it's soup & stodgy food weather ;)

Great going Issy :superwoman:

Thanks girls,I'm spurred on 4 another week :)

Going to meet the school mothers before the kids have their swimming lesson,we go to help out. Gonna have a mini cooked breakfast in cafe this morning,no way will it be cooked SW style,will 15syns be enough to cover it do you think? It consists of.....

1 Rasher (I will remove visible fat)
1 thick sausage
2 small slices of white pudding
Scrambled egg
Grilled tomato
Wholemeal toast (I don't use butter or spread)

I bring my own sweeteners & a lickle bottle of skimmed milk so the pot tea is SYN FREE, haha, about the only syn free part says you :);)

Thanks girls,I'm spurred on 4 another week :)

Going to meet the school mothers before the kids have their swimming lesson,we go to help out. Gonna have a mini cooked breakfast in cafe this morning,no way will it be cooked SW style,will 15syns be enough to cover it do you think? It consists of.....

1 Rasher (I will remove visible fat)
1 thick sausage
2 small slices of white pudding
Scrambled egg
Grilled tomato
Wholemeal toast (I don't use butter or spread)

I bring my own sweeteners & a lickle bottle of skimmed milk so the pot tea is SYN FREE, haha, about the only syn free part says you :);)
Well 15 is all you've got ..... so like Adam's fig leaf..... it'll just have to cover it :eat:

Hi Issy, well done on your 1 lb loss :) . I gained 2 lbs this week :( not a happy bunny. I hope I can pull back this week, I really need to get back on track if I want to lose another stone before Christmas. Good luck with the breakfast, sounds like 15 syns is more than enough to cover you :p .

Kay xx

Back