Issywizzywoo's Qwerty Diet

Laughing at the Goldilocks reference,think Princess is referring to you Kay finding your group 3rd time lucky.

Think this a better group for me even if the time isn't the greatest.Weighing in on a Monday evening I think makes me at my heaviest,I was 5.5lbs heavier than on my scales this morning.

Hope you get back on form health wise soon Kay, a STS is better than putting up,keep the chin up!!

Last edited:
Laughing at the Goldilocks reference,think Princess is referring to you Kay finding your group 3rd time lucky.

Think this a better group for me even if the time isn't the greatest.Weighing in on a Monday evening I think makes me at my heaviest,I was 5.5lbs heavier than on my scales this morning.

Hope you get back on form health wise soon Kay, a STS is better than putting up,keep the chin up!!

I had a full 8lb difference between my morning weigh in and my weigh in at last weeks Monday night weigh in.... and I know my home scales weight the same as the ones at the doctor's surgery so they should be quite accurate. It doesn't matter about that I still class my truce weight as my first thing in the morning nakey weight because that is what I have used for years. I will just use the group weight to see loss.

Well I'm suffering with sinuses today so food is the last thing on my mind. Would love to amputate my head, be like Worzel Gummidge,ha ha :)

Poor Issy xx

Poor Issy xx

Tooks meds, so feeling abit better :character00264:

Here's my food for yesterday. I'm gonna stick to measuring out my HeA's at the start of the week otherwise I find I don't use them.

Tuesday : Extra Easy Day (1x heb, 1xhea)

Weekly HeA-100ml skimmed milk & mozzarella cheese
HeB- wholemeal bread

Brunch: Cafe mini breakfast (Hoping my 15syns are enough to cover it)

Dinner: Beef chilli con carne with pasta

Snacks: grapes

TOTAL SYNS : 15

Wednesday : Extra Easy Day (1x heb, 1xhea)

Weekly HeA-100ml skimmed milk & mozzarella cheese
HeB- wholemeal bread

Breakfast: Cheesy scrambled eggs, baked beans & toast

Lunch: Broccolli, potato & leek soup (homemade)

Dinner: Chicken, peppers, onions, mushrooms & erin savoury rice

Snacks: banana & grapes, ice-lolly 5.5syns, slice of homemade birthday cake 10syns ????

TOTAL SYNS : 15.5

Hi Issy :),

Your food diary looks really good. I hope you are feeling better. I have the flu too, feeling a bit under the weather and loss of appetite. That birthday cake sounds yummy. You sure its only 10 syns ? :p Also do you freeze your grapes ? My consultant says if you freeze them its like having sweets, they taste lush, they last longer that way too and it fixes any sugar cravings.

Kay xx

Hi Issy :), Your food diary looks really good. I hope you are feeling better. I have the flu too, feeling a bit under the weather and loss of appetite. That birthday cake sounds yummy. You sure its only 10 syns ? :p Also do you freeze your grapes ? My consultant says if you freeze them its like having sweets, they taste lush, they last longer that way too and it fixes any sugar cravings. Kay xx

Thanks Kay,jeez I musta passed you on my dose,hope you're feeling better soon.

Yeah I put grapes into sandwich bags,great sweet hit,little gobstoppers,lovely infront of the telly at night. Tonite I'm having banana & watermelon,the melon is lovely chilled.

Ha ha 10syns was a very conservative guesstimate,I must sit down & syn cake properly :) I've been eating all my syns & going over by a syn or two,I'm gonna have to claw them back ;)

I spent last nite tossing & turning last nite,I gave in & got up & finished watching "Orange is the New black" series on Netflix, was very good. Now exhausted & think I need bed,feel dizzy.

So think Dizzy Izzy will head to bed,chat 2moro hun,take care & hope 2moro you'll feel better ;)

Hope things don't get too bad Issy, ... looks like you are making very good progress..well done!

Hi Emmaline,how are you?

Just a bout of sinuses, I'll survive,ha ha;)

Rejoined SW & recharged me SW batteries,having a good week,but not much energy or opportunity for exercise.

Ooh! Nasty those sinus probs! Hope you soon get some relief but this dank wet weather won't be helping. I'm in better spirits today thank goodness .. have a look on my diary and see my ups and downs .. altho' just lately there's been rather a lot of the latter! :D

I'll pop over when I'm on the laptop,pretty limited on the phone app,catch up with your journey ;):)

Hi Izzy :wavey: ,

I hope your feeling better. Good luck for weigh in tonight, hope you have a fab result ! My week has not been great, I've had a few days off plan :(, not expecting a loss tomorrow. Anyway I will pop in later to see how you got on :) .

Kay xx

Hi Izzy :wavey: ,

I hope your feeling better. Good luck for weigh in tonight, hope you have a fab result ! My week has not been great, I've had a few days off plan :(, not expecting a loss tomorrow. Anyway I will pop in later to see how you got on :) .

Kay xx

Evening Kay, lost 3.5lbs at weigh-in, I'm delighted :scale: Forgot to update here with my food for the week, gave the consultant a written diary. I'll have to be good, there was some major synnage yesterday.

How have you been? Stay positive maybe there'll be a small loss or a maintain ;)

Way to go Issy..... great loss :party0049::party0038::party0023::party0038::party0049:

Evening Kay, lost 3.5lbs at weigh-in, I'm delighted :scale: Forgot to update here with my food for the week, gave the consultant a written diary. I'll have to be good, there was some major synnage yesterday.

How have you been? Stay positive maybe there'll be a small loss or a maintain ;)

Well done Issy, that's fab ! :D So going to group is really working for you. Well since my op I have had to do SW from home, so no more groups for me :( and it has affected my losses, they have started to slow down. I stepped on the scales today and I have only lost 1 lb. Anyway a new week a new start, going to go and do some food shopping today, will work on getting lots of superfree. I hope you have another great week and some more fab losses. :)

Kay xx

Well done Issy, that's fab ! :D So going to group is really working for you. Well since my op I have had to do SW from home, so no more groups for me :( and it has affected my losses, they have started to slow down. I stepped on the scales today and I have only lost 1 lb. Anyway a new week a new start, going to go and do some food shopping today, will work on getting lots of superfree. I hope you have another great week and some more fab losses. :) Kay xx

Kay just think of that 1lb in the terms of a large squishy packet of sausages,ha ha gone from your body. Don't get disheartened,vent on here,we can be your group. I'm gonna through your curry recipes later,see what ingredients I have & rustle something tasty up.

Hope you're well on the road to recovery after your op & hope you have a lovely week XXX

Back