I've done it..From 27st to 12st in 13 months

Congrats hon....like everyone else has said...truly amazing!!! :)

you have done amazing!!! u shud be so proud bet u feel amazing. im on my 1st week and am 26.7 stone and im struggling alot, reading your story has given me hope i hope i can do as good as you, i would love to see before and after pictures if you have any? well done again :D

Well done xxxx your post has made me tear up ! What a brilliant and inspiring post your amazing and when I feel like a wobble I'll pop back and read it again :) xxx

I've read this thread over twice:) For anyone struggling and needing inspiration its a godsend. Well done, you truly are amazing.

We need pics :D:D

pictures!¬!¬

Hi, I have just signed up here and this is the first thread that I read. I am so glad that it is.
I lost 6 stone before and trying again so was hopeful, but your story has inspired me even more.
Amazing work :D

Hi Awakenme- I have just come back to this site after a looooooong time away. I last posted on this thread in August 2010, when you had lost your 1st 100lbs!

You have done brilliantly well.

I am back on the CD as from today (spookily the same weight as i was last time I updated my ticker), and despite being a bit peckish, I am not going to let a bit of hunger get in the way of success. You have inspired me to continue to lose weight with CD.

I am so proud of you (and I dont even know you!!!)

That is absolutely amazing!!! :) xxx

WOW well done you. That is amazing. You have given me the assurance i need as I start on Friday and worried sick. Xxxx

Just fabulous and totally life-changing. Inspirational! Well done x

.........................................................................................

(speechless)

fantastic fantastic you have done so so well you should be so proud.

I have worked at this for 16 weeks now last time 28 weeks and lost around 5 stone 6 pounds this time 8.5 last time i know how much dedication it takes and shows how much willpower you have.

Good luck up the steps it will work very well for you.

Back