JanD into the third year of maintenance :-D

Ah Jan :( that uncomfortable feeling really cant be nice but seriously, ease up on yourself a bit. You do have a lot going on and if the clothes you are wearing now still fit then go with it. Its when they don't fit you'll have to worry! lol

I am sure, come January when you are ready for a fresh start you will get back in the zone :D :D xxx

But they don't Tan :( ... that's the problem. I'm down to very few .. I mean I can get others on but not for long if I want to breath :eek: ... Och there's no point whining - it's my own fault and I most certainly WILL get it sorted in the new year. All I can do for now is try to limit the amount I put on ... the operative word being TRY!!

Yes Mary ... I'd like to think I'll start on the Monday (2nd) .... but as I'm probably going to have the family over on 1st there'll probably be loads of left overs to get rid of on the monday ;) so yes I'll say I'll join you on 3rd - if not before!!! :D xxx (Think I might try Dukan btw ;)) xx

JanD said:
But they don't Tan :( ... that's the problem. I'm down to very few .. I mean I can get others on but not for long if I want to breath :eek: ... Och there's no point whining - it's my own fault and I most certainly WILL get it sorted in the new year. All I can do for now is try to limit the amount I put on ... the operative word being TRY!!

Yes Mary ... I'd like to think I'll start on the Monday (2nd) .... but as I'm probably going to have the family over on 1st there'll probably be loads of left overs to get rid of on the monday ;) so yes I'll say I'll join you on 3rd - if not before!!! :D xxx (Think I might try Dukan btw ;)) xx

See, already positive "most certainly WILL" :D

Just enjoy the last few weeks of all the yummy food ;) xx

Back into my stretchy pants today :(

On the plus side I had an exante mousse for breakie and a tesco mrb for lunch - whether I'll resist the 'goodies' at art this afternoon is another matter ;)

Not sure about tea because I'm not sure if the boys & DS will be in. They're supposed to be going out but his car's in for repair & it's all a bit up in the air at the moment. Will update later.

Off to art now :D xx

It's a bit like the Atkins Mary only without all the fat.

I DIDN'T resist the goodies at art ... tbh (and I promise it's not just an excuse :eek:) I felt a bit obliged as only 2 of us turned up (rotten of people not to let her know!) and she had all kinds of stuff there for a Christmas 'party' .... coated chicken bits, mini scotch eggs, nuts, pretzels, tomatoes, satsumas, mince pies, bakewell tarts ....... :(

For tea I made a stewey thing with quorn mince, tin toms, tin mixed beans, bouillon powder, garlic & a bit of chilli powder.

I'm taking a turkey ham salad wrap and 2 boiled eggs to work. xx

Indeed it would! You are so busy atm Jan hats off to do for doing as well as you've done x

4 squares choc
cadbury's choc chip brunch bar :( x

I know ... they're SO inconsiderate!!!

Toast at mum's, weetabix & toast at home - I think that constituted 3 breakfasts :(

Tea tonight was Pork shoulder done in the slow cooker, with sweet potato crush and carrots. I had a baby bel before I left for work and I've brought to work a philli light and turkey ham salad wrap, 2 boiled eggs, a banana and a satsuma.

I did quite a lot of pressie wrapping between 7 & 10pm - just got my middle one's family's to do :) xx

Whoooo to the pressie wrapping! :)
Love the sounds of you're breakfasts. Toast is just so delicious ain't it!

What's sweet potato crush?xx

HaHa .... It's just that I can't make smooth mash for the life of me so I don't even try any more - I give the pots a little pounding with the masher and call it crush - then nobody expects smoothness :D

I certainly will be glad when everything's wrapped Mary! ALSO - I've got an Airswimmer for my son and the boys and it needs assembling and taking to the party shop to be filled with helium. Obviously I can't do it while they're there and I'm beginning to get a bit anxious as time goes on in case there's any problems with it. It's not supposed to be very easy to assemble and get the weights in the right place. There's youtube videos to help so we'll probably do it with one of them.
If you don't know what they are ..... Air Swimmers - Awesome RC Flying Shark and Clownfish! - YouTube .. I've got the clown fish not the shark :D xx

The air swimmers look great! Well done on getting lots of that wrapping done, not long to go now!!

The airswimmers look great. Just a thought, should you let them put it together themselves? Boys and men just love making or building things. I'd have thought that's as much part of the fun as flying them. I know they cant fly them till they are filled but the building of them can be Xmas day fun and flying can be delayed gratification till the shops open a day or two later. It will save you a bit of stress too.

You need to invest in a good potato masher Jan, then use a whisk when you have added the butter which has melted and the milk - voila..........perfect mashed potatoes. :)

OMG Those air flyers look a-maze-ing!!!!!!! I want one! Loved the little cat getting scared :giggle:

Back