JanD's Maintenance Diary. Into the 2nd year :o)))

:eek: Enjoyed housework?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

Perhaps housework is that exercise you are looking for that you enjoy Jan!! Plenty to do down here if you're interested.

Tuesday 15th June

Breakie - raspberries, a few blueberries & ff from frais.

What does the ff stand for before the fromage frais? :8855:

I'm not actually Iris - but I didn't have my breakie till 9.45. Gonna have to eat something soon coz gotta go for Mum.

Strange thing just happened ... I actually ENJOYED an hours' housework ... think I must be coming down with something lol! xx

When I am in the mood, I love doing housework. I enjoyed watching Phill cleaning my kitchen today, he had his orders :8855: I am one of these that MUST have ALL housework done before going away - such a slave driver.

haha - enjoyed it!! Well, I think you need to take your temperature Jan,,,think you are coming down with something quite nasty and serious :8855::8855:

Oh, I am going to get another wallop soon!!

Hahaa, you ARE asking for it Iris :rolleyes:

Mary - i assumed ff from frais meant fat free from frais ... ami right Jan?x

Sorry Mary it IS fat free :)

Iris you're DEFINITELY in for another wallop girl!

Dunno about housework being the exercise I'm going to enjoy Bev **shudder shudder** :):) .... Thinking about it maybe it was just the fact that I had some unallocated time alone in the house. Usually I'm out handy to pick mum up and take her shopping etc on a tues but because my sister is home just now she is seeing to the shopping and all I had to do was the apps this afternoon. I felt 'free' & even though there was loads to do here it felt good to be able to do it!!! :) xx

Glad to hear it Jan.
When is your mums op then? did they tell you? x

No Tan - assessment booked for August - maybe around November time.

Lunch today - Beef & veg soup & slice of sunflower & pumpkin seed bread.

Mums - 2 tuc & phili light with chives

Tea - lightly dusted river cobbler with broccoli, leek & vlf salad cream

Wine :) xx

3053345620_9fbf197513.jpg

I cant even get into that site, but many sites are blocked in work. Scrooges that they are - i cant even do my farm any more from work. Gutted!

I can see it ......

:rotflmao: yeah, you just wait! No more nit picking for you! :giggle:

Sorry Mary 'twas just me shooting you ;)

Want something to eat! Think I'm gonna have a piece of toast with egg&bacon sandwich filler on. DH is asleep - SORRY NO!!! Not asleep!!! OF course!!! Silly ME!! Just resting his eyes .. well he can rest his eyes for the rest of the night ... p'd off .. I'm off to bed ;) xxx

No toast Jan.............have a couple of nuts instead then straight to bed and leave that protein work on your metabolism as you sleep.

Sorry you are p'd off chick, wake that bugger up and tell him to stop resting his eyes.

Nitey nite hun, see you tomorrow xxx

Yes Mum ;)

Won't be wakin' the old man up tho' - can't be bothered with the agro ... ;) xxx

Nite nite xxx

Oh - forgot to mention that li'l ole pkt of cheddars I had earlier ;)

YUP!! :( Up early too for hosp app - better get to bed. .... Nite nite xxx

Back