Jane's Journey

Day 3 and just had my first shake of the day mint choc which is my favourite. Was really hungry last night so had an early night and woke up feeling pleased with myself for not caving. Also checked the scales and another 2lbs down that's 7lbs in 2 days! Feeling great and very happy. My weight has always determined my mood for the day which I know shouldn't but I can't help it. At this rate I'm going to be a very happy bunny for the coming weeks whoo whoo!

Well done Jane, you're doing so well :).

Does feel good when you wake up the next morning knowing that you have avoided temptation & have achieved getting another day under your belt.

Hope today goes just as well xx

Well day 4 and lost another 2lbs that's 9lbs in 3 days! I love this diet! We are having a BBQ this afternoon with family but there's no way any food is going near these lips I'm on a roll.

Hope you all have a good day x

Fantastic. You are going to have such an amazing first week loss. I've been to a BBQ too today. Did eat but very controlled and knew exactly what I was going to do before I went.

Planning is the key. Well done! There was some chicken left over and as I'm a person who hates leftovers ( probably why I'm on a diet) I was tempted but instead the dog had a nice treat.

Day 5 and back to work just had my first shake at my desk (shaking it under my desk). I havent told anyone at work I'm on this diet as to many disapprovers (mainly the ones who have never dieted in their life!) Can't be bothered with the lectures. Was going to have it before work but as I leave at 7.30 its too early for number 1.

STS on the scales this morning but I'm still pleased with loss already and not at all hungry.

Was thinking about adding a few exercises next week keep the momentum going.

Hope you are all having a good day! x

Day 5 and I felt quite down last night. Watching TV and every advert had something yummy to eat on so went to bed early. Glad I didnt cave though as I have lost another 2lbs this morning! Yay!!

Sorry to hear last night was tough, being bombarded with images of food is bloody annoying isn't it!

Well done on not caving and congratulations on another 2lbs gone!

Everyone has their down moments, even when you've been doing it for a few weeks. The thing to remember is that they are usually quite fleeting. You did the right thing going to bed. It's amazing doing this diet; you start to realise what a food oriented society we live in. If it's not programmes based around food, or not eating food, then it's images in advertising. No wonder we find ourselves staring into the fridge or going through the cupboards looking for something that takes our fancy even when we're not even hungry. You have racked up a great loss so far. You'll have a fab week one loss so stick with it and that'll really boost your motivation into week 2.

I have just ordered some more shakes and bars and thought I would give some of the meals a go even as they have mixed reviews its worth a try.

Well my first week is coming to a close and official weigh in tomorrow very excited as I know I have already lost 11lbs but nice to write it in my log. Its been alot easier than I was anticipating and you have all been very supportive which I think really helped.

Hope everyone is having a good day! x

First official weigh in and have lost 14lbs!!!! Can't quite believe it, had to step on and off the scales several times to be sure.

I'm going to start doing some exercise nothing strenuous but hopefully help in week 2.

Bring it on!!!

A stone in a week. Well done Jane. That's brilliant. Hope you have a great week 2. You should have lots of motivation now. :happy096:

Day 10 and I have decided to weigh weekly as I know if I see that I have STS (which I know I will as I won't lose as much as the 1st week) it will dampen my mood. So this morning I tried the pancakes and too be honest they looked really nice and managed to get 5 small ones out of the packet but after eating 3 they became a bit much. Having a choc bar for lunch which I really liked yesterday and filled me up and will try the shepherds pie for tea.

Hope everyone is having a good day I'm off to paint my daughters bedroom and then go for a long hike with my dog. Enjoy! X

How did I miss this? That's amazing we'll done. What great motivation to stick with it! Wow!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wonderful weight loss Jane! You must be so happy xx

Its made me very determined! Tried the porridge this morning and was pleasantly surprised I liked it, shake for lunch and carbonara for tea.

I'm not sure if I have lost anything this week feel a bit bloated even though I have been TS 100%. After a huge week 1 loss, a couple of pounds will do. Weigh in on Thursday, can't believe anther week gone already. It is true that when you get the first week out of the way the following weeks come round so quick.

Hope everyone is having a good day! x

Week 2 weigh in and have lost 2lbs slightly disappointed after such a big week 1 loss but hey ho its a loss all the same!

Week 2 weigh in and have lost 2lbs slightly disappointed after such a big week 1 loss but hey ho its a loss all the same!

16lbs in two weeks is insane! You're over a quarter of your way to goal - onwards and downwards Jane :D xx

Back