Jane's Journey

Thanks bridezilla the diet is easier now just impatient to see the losses! X

19 days in going good. I'm getting used to cooking for the family and nothing for me. Sometimes the smell of the food is enough to satisfy any cravings. Although the other night I tortured myself by asking my OH what would be his all time favourite meal and asked him to describe it in detail. Oh my! I was drooling and hanging off his every word! Lol

Can't wait for weigh in on Thursday even though TOTM is due I'm not going to get me down if I STS as I know it will even out of the weeks. Hope everyone has been enjoying the sunshine good luck to you all x

Wobbled last night with a couple of cocktail sausages really cross with myself as I have been 100% up until now and my official weigh in tomorrow:( I dont know what happened I only opened the fridge to get my bottle of water out! Temption and sabotage is lurking extra vigilance is needed I think!

I have decided to have my food week after 4 weeks rather than 3 as I 'm away in August and have worked out that I will be on food week for that weekend so I can eat. Has anyone else done this or does it really matter? I know they say to have a food week after 3

Hi heatwave! Don't worry too much about the wobble, everyone seems to have them at one point or another - must have been that kind of day - I had some ham - whoops!!

I'm planning on moving my add a meal week back a week too to allow for a few social things I have in the diary... From what I can gather I think some people don't have food week at all so I don't think it really matters but I would love some advice from others too?

The only thing I think we need to watch out for is the lack of willpower to get back on the wagon!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You are right, willpower has got us this far so I'm going to try my hardest not to settle back in my old ways. And straight back on it come the week is up!

Week 3 done and 4lbs off happy with that! Was hoping for an extra pound to round it off to a stone and a half but hay ho next week for sure and into the 13's with any luck.

Hope everyone is having a sunny and enjoyable day!

That's brilliant. Well done. And sure to be in the 13s next week. :cross:

Am still here official weigh in tomorrow .......Had a really upside down week, my mum had cancer 3 years ago and was told last week it has returned....its inoperable....and she has a year at the most to live... she is only 63...

After all the tears and the 'why her?' we realized we have to make every moment count she isnt in any pain is is still spritely, so for how ever long we have her is going to memorable and happy for her. She has been with her partner for 14 years and was planning on getting married in 2 years time but has already booked it for this Sept, so she said I have 3 months to wear something amazing. She knows I have been on this diet and has encouraged me every step of the way and told me to keep going so I'm not going to let her down... she is the most amazing inspirational woman I know and I'm incredibly proud of her bravery..

My new motto 'Every moment counts'

Thanks for your kind words x

So sorry Jane that your mums cancer has returned. I had the same thing with my mum 13 years ago, she was 63 as well.

So good that you are going to make every moment count & add to the happy memories you already have.

She will be so happy for you on losing the weight & getting to target, she sounds like a lovely, brave lady xx.

She is a very brave lady thanks for your kind words x

Well tomorrow is the start of food week which I'm sooo looking forward to but quite nervous at the same time. I'm thinking if I STS next week I will be ok just choose wisely

Official weigh in and have lost 3lbs was hoping for a little more (damm those cocktail sausages!) Start food week and I'm already looking forward to flat mushrooms and cheese with a green salad for tea tonight.

Hope everyone is doing great today x

Still a good loss for week 4 so well done.

Enjoy food week x

Stuffed cheese mushrooms and salad last nice was soooo lovely and it filled me up all evening which is a first!

Tonight's delight is smoked haddock and mixed veg. I thought food week was going to make me crave all the bread and sugary things but I'm glad to say not at all!

I feel in control around food which is a nice feeling.

Good day for everyone x

Back